Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes or No?
Yes
should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? I_vote_lcap50%should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
No
should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? I_vote_lcap50%should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KhderKidd
Noob
Noob
KhderKidd

Male
Number of posts : 30
Friend Code : 3696 4891 0963
Registration date : 2009-09-04

should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?   should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

WELL ALL YOU KNOW THAT IM A GYM LEADER.AND I PERSONALLY THINK THAT ALL GYM LEADERS AND THE ELITE4 SHOULD HAVE ONLY 1 FILLER IN THEIR TEAM.I THINK THAT BECAUSE GYM LEADERS WOULD PROBABLY WANT A POKEMON THAT ISNT THE SAME TYPE,I PERSONALLY GET BORED OF USING SAME POKEMON IF I COULD JUST GET 1 DIFFRENT POKEMON IT WOULD THROW OFF MY OPPONENT.AND I THINK THAT SOUNDS EXCITING.

JUST POST AND TYPE IN YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?   should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

This has been discussed before.
Link

Since there wasn't an absolute response to it last time, I will not lock this, but I will place it in the right subforum.
Back to top Go down
darkjedi96
Rookie
darkjedi96

Male
Number of posts : 104
Friend Code : FC:3050 9323 4404
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?   should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 am

this is a dead horse topic. how many times is this going to be brought up
Back to top Go down
KhderKidd
Noob
Noob
KhderKidd

Male
Number of posts : 30
Friend Code : 3696 4891 0963
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?   should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm

as many times until it is approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?   should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should gym leaders be allowed to have fillers or not? state what you think about it. yes or no?
Page 1 of 1