Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platinum Legendary etc soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crono_slayers
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 9
Friend Code : I will look up tomorrow
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Platinum Legendary etc soon Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Legendary etc soon   Platinum Legendary etc soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 am

I will be trading Palikia dialog etc on pokemon platinum for other legedary Mewtwo, and am willing to trade porygon with either item you need for pory z etc. for decent offeres im only about 3.4 the way done plat so it iwll be real soon. for the legendary, but pory and an other pokemon anyone need that i have access too i will trade. i have a copy of pearl so i will erase and repeat the process to try and spread legendarys off my Platnium. just leave me some message it will be a process but i will try to keep up with demands

Free Cranidos Graveler, Kadabra, Combeee Male or Female, Pachririsu, Ponyta, Chansey, Lickitung, RhyHorn, carnivine, Riolu, Gible, Gligar, Nosepass,Evee, Electabuzz, First come first server post the pokemon you want and leave me a message, i will leave you a message back saying time and date to trade.

i just caught Giratina, Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie, dialga and Palkia will be mine soon too, uf anyone with a mewtwo, charmander, mew, or lvl 100 Kadabra wanna trade for them drop me a line.

Mespirit is Quiet natured Uxie is Naughty, Azelf is Serious if anyone is wondering
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male
Number of posts : 180
Friend Code : White: 3697-5947-3122
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Legendary etc soon   Platinum Legendary etc soon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Dude, triple posting is frowned upon. You're supposed to click edit and add to your original post
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Gym Leader
Tommy

Male
Number of posts : 75
Badges : Platinum Legendary etc soon FlamePlatinum Legendary etc soon CascadeBadgePlatinum Legendary etc soon IcicleBadge
Friend Code : .
Platinum: 0776 0920 9240
Pearl: 4899 1078 9506
Black: 0261 0453 9781
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Legendary etc soon   Platinum Legendary etc soon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

What natures are the Mesprit and Uxie?
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com/t1795-tommy-s-free-breeding-and
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Legendary etc soon   Platinum Legendary etc soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Legendary etc soon
Page 1 of 1