Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My legendary Team

Go down 
+3
xillurate96
chomper
Ito le Typhlito
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

My legendary Team My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Hey. Ive been working on this OU team for a while but Im hoping you can help make it even better. Take a look!

My legendary Team Mew_BW
Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Softboiled
- Ice Beam

Mew's my stall breaker. Pretty sure most people know how well this set does. Fun to use too. I just taunt, then burn and stall from there. Wil-o-Wisp takes care of ttars and landorus that would otherwise threaten my team. Ice beam is great for taking out dragons like dnite/salamence and ground types like gliscors . Cant touch fire types though. However, its main job in my team is to prevent hazards at all costs.

My legendary Team TyphlosionBW
Typhlosion (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The underdog of the pokemon metagame and my favorite pokemon of all time. Thanks to my mew, its eruption doesnt get weakened by hazards. It was kind of a difficult choice picking between choice scarf or choice specs but i went with specs since it does much better with the extra power and its fast enough to outspeed a good amount of pokemon. Its moveset is pretty self explanitory. Hp ice is for dragons and ground. I know infernape is better than typhlosion but I dont really care. It holds its own in my team and is never deadweight. Plus hes awesome. Its eruption can ohko-2hko anything that doesnt resist it and its hp ice takes care of gliscor. btw, anyone have any idea when its dw ability is going to be released? Making is scarfed with flash fire sounds like a good combo.

My legendary Team 227
Ninjarade (Skarmory) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory takes forretresses place as stealth rocker. Pokemon can no longer set up on it easily as long as it isnt taunted and even if it is, it can brave bird the opponent to do decent damage pn anything that doesnt resist it.

My legendary Team Th_479_w
Splash (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SAtk / 132 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick
Rotom takes chanseys place for a more offensive role in my team. It keeps the momentum going with volt switch and can trick to opposing chanseys. This is my answer to garydoses, infernapes and poliitoads.

My legendary Team Kingdra_BW
The King (Kingdra) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SDef / 164 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Rest

Thinking about using kingdra instead of rotom or latias since it can counter most weather. It would be walled by ferrothorns but typhlosion and mew can easily defeat it. Rest and lum berry can keep burns away from it.

NEW POKEMON

My legendary Team 649
Scizor.2 (Genesect) @ Life Orb
Trait: Download
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power (ground) / Ice Beam
- Flame Charge

This genesect might be replacing scizor if it does well. I gave it flame charge over scarf and rock polish so i can get a speed boost and attack ferros, and other steels without the need of flamethrower. Added giga drain instead of t bolt since my team cant do much to gastrdons. My team needed a grass move somewhere. Had ice beam for opposing dragons but my genesect is a heatran magnet so hp ground would be more useful. Gots plenty of ice beams in my team anyway..

---------------------------------------Considering----------------------------------------------------

My legendary Team Bw_385_jirachi_sprite_by_azureblaxis-d36aun7
Lucky Charmz (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Wish

So jirachi is a possible replacement for skarmory. It has a mix of its classic annoyer set with body slam and iron head plus stealth rocks to set up hazards if they decide to switch pokemon. Wish is kind of a filler move. Maybe it should get swithed to fire punch and rely on left over recovery. Altho wish can heal my other pokemon. Anyway, I gave it max power so it can be able to kill flinching pokes easier. My plan is body slam then wish/s rocks then iron head to death

My legendary Team 639
Thunder Cat (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Another possible replacement for skarm. Since my team was kinda weak to heatrans, terrakion can wipe them out with earthquake. Its an attempt at a offensive stealth rocker since most people wouldnt expect stealth rocks from it and after hazards are set, it can start wailing on the other team with its powerful attacks. Gave him a ev spread to make it as fast and powerful as possible and the evs on sp def is to keep genesects from getting a boost on their sp attack.
---------------------------------------replaced------------------------------------------------------

My legendary Team Chansey_BW
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Theres also Chansey. This lovable fat ping blob sponges both attacks bar close combat and superpower and special attacks. It can survive almost any unboosted physical attack and bounce it right back for an almost garrenteed kill. She cant touch ghosts though so its kinda fustrating when switch to her to avoid gengar's shadowball and then they use sub. But besides that ghost weakness, she does very well.

My legendary Team 205
Forretress (M) @ Red Card
Trait: Sturdy EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

it has not only rocks, but also toxic spikes and rapid spin. He would also work as that physical wall I was needing. gyroball is for doing reasonable damage to faster pokemon. Red card lets it set up hazards while the opponent tries setting up on it.

My legendary Team 380
Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

I dont know about you but latias looks pretty cool if you dont count her blooby looking back your forced to see when you use her. She works very well when i pair her up with mew. Mew would disable them, then she switches in and calm mind stall. Used to have slowbro doing this role because of it superior def and hp stat and its awesome ability but the extra speed is pretty helpful.

My legendary Team Scizor_BW
Scizor (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- U-Turn NEW Move
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch

Good old scizor. It can easily fit into any team. Personally hes my least fav in my team but I cant say the same thing about the number of kos it can dish out. Anyway, scizor's my powerhouse. Picks off weakened pokemon and sets up swords dance the first chance it gets. Takes care of threats my other pokemon struggle with. ex) terrekoin and gengar

So what do you think? Im up for all suggestions for alternate moves and pokemon switches. (will NOT get rid of typhlosion so plzz dont mention that k?) Thanks! Very Happy

Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey ito, before giving you a rate on this team, you need to understand the current OU metagame right now. OU atm is hyper offensive, when I say hyper offensive I meant 4-5 sweepers, its tough to play defensive these days. Why? because of the BW2 pokes, its really hard to wall tornadus-T and now that it gets superpower chansey will have a tough time switching in. The only way to beat this thing is having a poke faster than it. Nasty plot thundurus-T 6-0 defensive teams, they only thing they can hope for is focus blast missing. Keldeo and genesect are huge threats to defensive teams as well. Venusaur can now beat chansey 1v1 thanks to growth+gigadrain. Ferrothorn who is #1 usage last year isnt even used in OU that much anymore. Unlike 4th gen and begining of 5th where every team should have physical wall, spec wall this is not the case right now, mainly because too many pokes cant be walled.

As for your team, tornadus-T hits your team really hard, you dont have much to switch into it. Thundurus-T sets up nasty plot and it will get nasty. Genesect hits everything on your team hard bar typhosion lol, but if typhosion dies, you dont have much to counter genesect. I battled this team before and I noticed that you have 2 pokes that lucario/scizor can set up freely on, chansey and fortreress. Should lucario/scizor sets up on any of them and theres stealth rocks its GG.

Theres not much wrong with your team its just not offensive enough to counter these newly BW2 offensive threats. The day pokemon was created to the last day of BW1, usually people will tell you bring walls to counter offensive threats, but atm the only way to counter offensive threats is with stronger offense, its like playing fire with fire. The top rank players teams are pure offense and the ones with better offensive pivots, predictions, and luckier usually comes out on top.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

ok i took your advice allen. I switched chansey and forretress out for skarmory and rotom. Thing is that now i dont have a spinner anymore which may be a problem for typhlosion. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
xillurate96
Noob
Noob
xillurate96

Number of posts : 10
Badges : My legendary Team 40px-Heat_Badge
Friend Code : Pokemon Black: 2838 6190 3781
Pokemon SoulSilver: 1550 1195 0106
Registration date : 2012-08-18

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 am

Just an idea
Switch out Skarmory for
Sandslash @ Lum Berry/Leftovers
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock
-Swords Dance
-Stone Edge / Night Slash / Earthquake

Sandslash has pretty decent defensive stats and can make good use out of rapid spin. It can also set up stealth rocks and on the switch can use swords dance when paired with Stone Edge / Earthquake can provide a great Stab move, or you can use Night Slash to take out any opposing Ghost-type pokemon

Last edited by xillurate96 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Hey Ito, your team is solid as-is but I think in order to achieved a better overrall performance you should know the object of your team. You should have reasons why you use each poke. For example one of my teams is based of a lucario and scizor sweep, so my other pokes are there to make it happen by eliminating the pokes that prevent them from sweeping. Heck you can make your team based of anything, like semi-offense or based of a sableye troll or even a tyhosion sweep if you want, although theres way, way too many pokes that can stop tyhosion from sweeping and by the time you eliminate all its counters, you probably already won lol.

Anyways from the looks of your team, it looks like its based of a latias and scizor sweep, so your other members should be trying to eliminate pokes that stop them from sweeping like genesect, heatran, tyranitar, skarmory and other scarfers etc. After youre done building the team, you should also make note of what pokes are major threats to your team. Alot of people made this mistake, myself included. I was so into building a perfect team that I forgot to realized that there are several pokes that are huge threats to my team, so I had to redo the team.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok so my team used to be weak to fire and water types but rotom solves that problem. Skarmory can tank a draco meteor or 2 so it can lay rocks and roost while they return. Toxic spikes wasn't really all that helpful except when facing stall teams so skarm was a good switch for fortress. Typhlosion takes care of scizor, genesect, jirachi and any other steel type and can defeat slower switch in counters like garaydos. Mew can cripple physical sweepers and prevent hazards. I think the only common layer of hazards that is faster than mew is azelf. Latias and scizor are able to cover each others weaknesses and can take down a vararity of different treats. I'll keep an eye on what pokes I struggle with and post them. Thanks. you think there are other pokes that would do a better job for these roles or is it good enough?

And xill, sandslash wouldn't really work in my team since it's gonna make the team weaker to rain teams than it already is. Thanks tho
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : My legendary Team 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 am

lol dont use typhlosion in OU...and thats right hyper offensive teams shut this team down, also i think you should use gastrodon for genesect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 am

ehh.. The whole point of making this team was to have typhlosion in it. >.< it really does alright in ou. Ou pokes are kinda weak to fire types but they not common cuz of stealth rocks. thats why heateran does so well there. anyway, you think genesect would do better than rotom? my only concern is that is that it would make my team pretty weak to fire. hmm...
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Hey ito, I can see genesect being a huge threat to your team. You would think tyhosion is a counter to it, but its really isnt. Pokemon is a situational game and theres almost no situation where tyhosion could fire off a fire attack to genesect mainly because of the move U-turn. Genesect, like scizor are pokes that has very little counters because they can bypass that with the stab-overpowered uturn and bring in something to reverse-counter you. Look at this situation, genesect vs your mew/scizor/skarm/latias you switch into tyhosion thinking it can wall genesect, but it goes for uturn and switch into its # 1 partner atm dugtrio or any pokes that counter tyhosion. U-turn is a very underrated move but yet a very powerful move because the user of that move will always have momentum in the battle.

The best way to counter genesect is to use one lol. But if you dont want to, then hazards and spin-blocking is very important because with rocks and 1 spike, genesect takes 25% dmg everytime it switches in. The only way I see your team taking out genesect is predicting really hard by going for hp fire with latias on a dragon poke hoping they would switch to genesect fearing the dragon attack. But lets be honest here, very, very few or almost no one is capable of going for hp fire on a dragon, because its extremely risky, and on the off-chance they stay in and sets up DD, it will get ugly. Ive seen only 2 players out of thousands in the past that have done something like that, and personally I would almost never make those risky plays.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

even if its stab its still not very effective and if it happens to be scarfed i can use a blaze boosted fire blast. Dont underestimate it. >.< its fire can hit any switch in hard unless it a dedicated special wall or dragonite. If the sun happens to be up it can even 2hko a blissey. but yea dugtrio would beat typhlo since they usually scarfed. they arent common tho. For DD users, skaerm can tank the hit and just whirlwind them away. So you think skarm should have spikes too?
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:05 pm

I think you are missing the point of U-turn here, maybe you were confused when I said "over-powered". The point of U-turn isnt meant to do huge damage to anything but for momentum purposes (Genesect/Scizor gets stab from it which is a bonus). Like I said earlier Genesect is up vs your latias and you switch to tyhosion as genesect uses U-turn and swap into something like terrakion or latios etc. Because of the mechanics of u-turn allowing the users to switch last, they can see what pokes you are switching into and bring in something to counter you. Dugtrio is very common with genesect lately because of the amount of heatrans/ninetails switching into genesect.

As you can see, by switching to tyhosion you are giving them the momentum as they are the one controling the action whereas you are the one adjusting to what you think thier actions might be.

Yeah you can try adding spikes to skarm. You should understand is that not alot of poke counters genesect because it can bypass its counters with uturn. Its a poke with 660 basestats if you count the download boost. I guess scarf jirachi with firepunch can suprise it as well as scarf zapdos because genesect base speed is only 99. Most people dont switch out manually but instead uses to u-turn button and realized that the jirachi is scarf with fire punch haha.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 pm

yea u-turn and volt switch are pretty useful. Btw, latias has hp fire so it can beat genesect unless its scarfed. hmm.. so a scarf jirachi instead of rotom would work? altho i dunno if it would do as well against rain teams. Or maybe i should use a different offensive core. And what should i switch for spikes since all his moves are useful? tbh, its brave bird does alot more damage than i thought xD wait.. what about using a roserade instead or skarm? kinda hoping they send genesect to ubers when they do the tier changes now since it threatens so many pokes.

Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male
Number of posts : 106
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-04-26

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey ito why dont you scarf you typhlosion with timid 252Spd? That way you can outspeed genesect whether scarfed or not. And to use eruption, I think scarf is the best way cause base 100 speed isnt really that fast anymore and you dont want to be taking damage before using eruption.

If your worried about the power loss from specs I dont think it would make a big impact on you anyway. Tbh the extra power people give on their pokes is actually pretty unnecessary most of time especially when you have stealth rock and spikes. And eruption with stab and good 109spatk will do plenty of damage anyway whether resisted or not. The only thing you need to worry about is heatran which you can predict and use focus blast.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 pm

yea thats why i cant wait for flash fire to get released so i can try it with scarf. Anyway ive been thinking and what if i used a espeon instead of mew? altho mew does such a great job with thiss set but at least it can help bounce back rocks and give skarm spikes instead.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 pm

heatran walls genesect pretty nicely and so does snorlax with thick fat (if its not carrying f blast. i used to unna stapl team consisting of snorlax glisor and heatran , it was a great core, i also had slowbro to sponge fighting attacks as well.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Or you can just change your species from scarf tyhosion to scarf infernape. You get a free fireblast and not worry about no heatran switching in. Scarf mix-ape benefits your team so much more than tyhosion. With scarf you can outspeed +2 dragonites, and every other scarfer.

Ape also gets uturn, you can get a mini volt-turn with Ape, scizor, and rotom going. Say Ape vs ferrothorn or celebi or even scizor, they switch into gyrados/slowbro/jellicent thinking "oh I can wall all ape" you go for U-turn and rotate to rotom, now they are force to switch back to ferrothorn or celebi trying to take on rotom, and you can just volt-switch right back to ape and repeat that process, with hazards they will lose within a matter of turns. Ground pokemon bar gastrodon will almost never switch into rotom tanking the volt-switch because A) some rotom are not scarf B) Ground pokemon (donphan, hippowdown, gliscor, swine) cant to anything to rotom.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

i know how good infernape is but... I really want to make the best typhlosion team possible. even if it means typhlosion is the one holding the team back. (even tho it isnt) Im not taking your suggestion offensively cuz it really is a good idea but its just not what i want for this team. My team is doing much better with rotom and skarm is doing well too. These improvements got ty team into the top 3500 but i bet this team can do even better. btw, what can infernape do to dnite anyway?
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 pm

hp ice
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

MixApe = Close Combat, Fireblast, Hp ice, Uturn. Its a huge threat, very few pokemon can switch in safely, and those that can switch in safely such as gyrados, slowbro will most likely get hit by U-turn. Scarf MixApe also outspeed venusaur in the sun too.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 pm

gonna have to try out thgis infernape on a different team. it sounds wicked powerful. but not for this team... well maybe.. thing is that if i make the team any weaker to rain teams, rain will start to become a problem to get through. OOO what about using kingdra instead of latias? It can take advantage of opposing rain and has a great typing. hmm...
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2012-02-17

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 am

i would go for it kingdra is a great pokemon with its typing i think only shared with palkia
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

k so hows this kingdra set to replace latias/rotom so i can better counter rain teams. too bad it cant learn wild charge..

The King (Kingdra) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SDef / 164 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Rest
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2012-02-17

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 pm

looks good
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 pm

since my team kinda struggles with pokes like gastrodon, Im gonna try out genesect with this set. It might be replacing scizor. what do you think? does it make my team even stronger or are there other pokemon i can try?

Genesect @ Life Orb
Trait: Download
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Flame Charge
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

My legendary Team Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 pm

honestly, I would keep Scizor, there have been times where I didn't have a priority move and really needed it, causing me the loss, I'm sure if you replace Scizor and with the way your team is set up, you will run into many of these times. But that's just opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My legendary Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My legendary Team   My legendary Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My legendary Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next