Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should i get platinum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio Shoka
Noob
Noob
Bio Shoka

Male
Number of posts : 10
Friend Code : 1720 3565 0116
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Should i get platinum Empty
PostSubject: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 am

i have pearl and im not so sure if i should get platinum i know the playthrough is different but honestly is there a point?
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 am

Platinum is better, and most of the Wifi Events are for Platinum rather than Pearl and Diamond. The sprites of some of the Pokémon have changed, and there area few other cool features. The story is basically the same. Unless you don't wanna play the story through again, get it. I have it, and I prefer it over my Pearl version.
Back to top Go down
Bio Shoka
Noob
Noob
Bio Shoka

Male
Number of posts : 10
Friend Code : 1720 3565 0116
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 am

Mercury wrote:
Platinum is better, and most of the Wifi Events are for Platinum rather than Pearl and Diamond. The sprites of some of the Pokémon have changed, and there area few other cool features. The story is basically the same. Unless you don't wanna play the story through again, get it. I have it, and I prefer it over my Pearl version.
Thankyou mercury ill get it then
o yes im quite new to pokemon and you seem quite good at it do you want to be friends?
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Friend Code : 5070 4074 6616
Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:36 am

Well of course u should get.Lol
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 am

i got platinum about 3 weeks after completein diamond and i must say the graphics are better and the distortion world is amazing so i would reccomend platinum and also you can get pokemon that you cant get in diamond and pearl without migrating
eg.tropius,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i get platinum   Should i get platinum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i get platinum
Page 1 of 1