Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tunnels... [Short Story]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Tunnels... [Short Story] Empty
PostSubject: Tunnels... [Short Story]   Tunnels... [Short Story] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 am

He just finished a long day at work, driving home through the usual route. He passes through the long, familiar underground tunnel. He's minding his own business, trying to get home as fast as he can to go to sleep.
The lights in the tunnel start to flicker. He feels a sudden chill. Flicker, flicker. The lights go out simultaneously. So he's driving through the dark tunnel with the only light being from his car's headlights, still only thinking about resting, he continues driving. After a couple of minutes, his car begins to break down and comes to a slow, stuttered stop. Starting to panic, he calls the car repair to come fix his car, but there is no signal. Thump, thump. He hears a noise in the far distance. Thump, thump. It gets closer. He gets nervous, feeling a drip of sweat slide down his face, a chill shooting up his spine. Thump, thump. The strange noise gets louder and closer to his car. THUMP, THUMP. The thumping bangs the car, he yells out in fear, too scared to move he clenches his eyes shut hoping it all goes away. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. The thumps bang the car more rapidly. After a while, the thumping begins to fade away into the distance. Thump... Thump... The thumping noise disappears.
His car starts, the lights of the tunnel turn back on. He screams. All over his windscreen, are several hand prints. Freaked out, he drives straight to the nearest car wash to get it cleaned of the horrifying prints. At the car wash, he sits in the car, still shivering in fear, the worker walks up to the driver seat window and signals to wind down the window.
He winds it down.
"Sorry I can't wash away the hand prints on your wind screen."
"Why not?!"
"Well, the hand prints are on the inside of the car."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels... [Short Story]   Tunnels... [Short Story] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Boy, that was a good short story! I liked the ending! LOL! XD

Hope you write more short stories soon!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Gym Leader
Alex

Male
Number of posts : 81
Friend Code : Diamond: Raphiel 2622 1730 9645
Platinum: Aaron 3696-1394-7486
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels... [Short Story]   Tunnels... [Short Story] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Boy, boy that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://pokefans.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
CrAzY HaCkEr!!!!!!!!!
Noob
Noob
CrAzY HaCkEr!!!!!!!!!

Male
Number of posts : 15
Friend Code : ask me but i dont do battles any more but i will do trades....
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels... [Short Story]   Tunnels... [Short Story] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

wow......you should write a book called : Boys wonder book lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels... [Short Story]   Tunnels... [Short Story] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels... [Short Story]
Page 1 of 1