Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platinum Shaymin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : Platinum Shaymin Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Platinum Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Shaymin   Platinum Shaymin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:57 am

Yesterday it was revealed that Shaymin will be given away next year over wifi through the item "Oak's Letter", which gives you access to the Flower Paradise where Shaymin can be found. Unfortunately, this Shaymin will not be able to activate the Glacidea Flower, the flower that lets it switch between its Sky and Land Forme, but it will be able to be transformed by it if you already have one. This wifi event is likely to start in early spring 2009. Get Platinum now.
Platinum Shaymin 492
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Platinum Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Shaymin   Platinum Shaymin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:15 am

Am I the only one who actually WANTS the english version and actually WANTS to read the text?

No one else seems to care...
Back to top Go down
darkcharizard
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
darkcharizard

Male
Number of posts : 228
Friend Code : 1375 7868 4750 Diamond

0173 7368 4409 PLATINUM
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Platinum Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Shaymin   Platinum Shaymin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 am

lol i guess so i dont want it
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Platinum Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Shaymin   Platinum Shaymin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am

Nice info ixion, I wonder if they will repeat the events when the English version comes out?

TheSilentMassacre wrote:
Am I the only one who actually WANTS the english version and actually WANTS to read the text?

No one else seems to care...
I want the English version, it sounds cool with all the new move-tutor moves and the new battle frontier. I can't wait for it to be released in the US so I can order it online and have it shipped to Europe! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Platinum Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Shaymin   Platinum Shaymin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Shaymin
Page 1 of 1