Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a comic seris im planing on making ( help )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connest
Rookie
Connest

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Empty
PostSubject: a comic seris im planing on making ( help )   a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:03 pm

in the comic im gonna start with the origin story so ill tell u about the charector so far

hero name: BOOST

universe: marvel (if it goes well i would like to pitch my comic to them in the future)

powers: super strenth (about as strong as thor if he dint have the belt of strenths power as well) short burst of super speed (im calling boosting for now but wen boosting his strengh is incressed due to the forward thrust)

personality: clever (not the smartest guy but learn thing and how to get passed obsticals quickly) ,likes to challenge others (especally heros) to test him self, is easily bored , is fun loveing and rarly get angry and is a complete fan boy for most of the other heros.

apererance: longish brown hair , eye colour chages with the weather , hight 5'11 ft and skinny not muscular even with his super strenth.

i cant think of a origin story atm but your help would be much apretated

rules:
.no dead parents well 1n is alive and his father died when he was young so it should not effect the orgin of his powers
.no super soldior program that has been done to esspecaliy in the marvel comics
.no copying other heros ( but obviously there are the comon 1ns that i will allow partaly added like science experament , mutant power and posable alien contact )
. no weponry and no super suits
.no radioactive animal attacks

thanx plz help im curently desining his costume
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: a comic seris im planing on making ( help )   a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm

It's a bit difficult creating an original super power in marvel due to xmen and avengers, but characters have been regurgitated like hulk and the thing.

How old do you want your character to be.?

Your character seems a bit too generic. How about make him small and scrawny to contrast the super strength, making him more heroic? I don't think there has been a school nerd turned superhero in marvel(spiderman was a scientist in the original comic).

Maybe make his power change with the weathure to complement his eyes, also goes with the name since the weather boosts his powers, maybe?

I'm feeling conor brooks for the name.
Back to top Go down
Connest
Rookie
Connest

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: a comic seris im planing on making ( help )   a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm

hed be aroun 18 to 21

i already stated hed be skinny did u read the aperance

no

sounds kool but im not shoor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a comic seris im planing on making ( help )   a comic seris im planing on making ( help ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a comic seris im planing on making ( help )
Page 1 of 1