Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need help making a banner for my gym

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Connest
Rookie
Connest

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

i need help making a banner for my gym Empty
PostSubject: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:10 pm

i dont no were to start like wat soft weres the best
but if some 1n makes me 1n there awesome
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 pm

The best software is Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 because that's the newest one. Followed by CS5, CS4, etc. etc. but only if you're already pretty good at Photoshop or are following tutorials and learning from them.

Personally, I use the GIMP. It's pretty hard to use for beginners, though. If anything, I'd suggest either GIMP or Paint.NET, as they're both free and powerful enough for what you need. Other tools that are good include Aviary's Phoenix I believe? There's also Sumo Paint. Both Phoenix and Sumo Paint run in the browser, so if you don't want to install anything, those are your best bets.

If you want to, I could make you one. I'd need more details, though, like which Pokemon you want on it, what you want the banner to say, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaychu.com/
Bloobobo
Rookie
Bloobobo

Female
Number of posts : 105
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

I started of with paint.net, then moved to gimp. CS5 is like 700 dollars to own it, but if just need a banner for your gym you could get the trial version

However if you want I could just make you one ^^ I already made Politoed one and I need the practice so I don't see why not Razz
Back to top Go down
Connest
Rookie
Connest

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 am

blo ok i would like u to make me a banner

could it have the 3 porygon stages on it plz
Back to top Go down
Bloobobo
Rookie
Bloobobo

Female
Number of posts : 105
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 am

yay! yippie! surie! ^-^ I'll get going on that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help making a banner for my gym   i need help making a banner for my gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help making a banner for my gym
Page 1 of 1