Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisment ideas

Go down 
+2
chomper
Ito le Typhlito
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Advertisment ideas My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

Everyones doing a good job getting new members to join but it seems that most of the members we attract don't stick around for very long. So we need to come up of new ideas that will not only attract new members but also make them stick around longer than just a few days.

So far, we attract people from yahoo answers and a couple other sites.
We are going to try making a facebook group and see if we can start up that YouTube battle account. As for how we keep new members interested, I'm not sure yet how to do this. So if you have any ideas on how to attract new member or ways to keep them interested feel free to post them.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 pm

It could be for many reasons, like people are busy with life, work and exams. Yahoo answers seems to be mainstream right now, so i guess we can keep up with that.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : Advertisment ideas B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 am

i can make a rayquaza facebook
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 am

try puting a link to the site on google
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Advertisment ideas Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:48 am

Were already on google...

anyway...

Everyone who has been on forums in the past can tell anyone that the next 2-3 months are the slowest any child/teen based forum will ever be, it is the time that makes or breaks alot of forums. As some forums may not recover well after the Exam Season. Advertisment is always slow and member flow become short. We can only hope that the next 2-3 moths go by smoothly and to make way for the more popular summer time.

So suggestions!

If you have any ideas or want to do any events during the summer time, either post them so you don't forget (and people can contribute some suggestions to that idea) or write them down and then bring them forward later during the time! Also the staff honnestly will understand if you take a few days off/weeks if you want to focus on more imporant things but Rayquaza forum is here always as a break or a means to clear your mind. Keep in mind in Summer we will have more time to advertise, there will be newer people looking for battle tips, more information about Black and white 2 and pokemon questions will be flooding the yahoo system.
so yea Razz
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Here are some ideas from me:

-Please change the banner. First impression is very important, people come here and see this shitty banner, what do they think of this site?? So new banner please. If anyone can make one then please do so. I like the old banner alot better (the 2 rayquazas one).

-Battles, Battles, Battles. Yes this is very important, every new member who made an account here is looking for battles, so if you can please give them a battle. I wouldnt be here typing this if it werent for Tommy, thanks to him for giving me a solid battle on my first day here. Atm Im busy with prom, schoolwork and graduation stuff, so i wont be able to battle much wifi, however ill do some PO battles if anyone wanna battle me.

Ill be helping with the advertisement on a few different places to see whats the best results.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Advertisment ideas My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm

For the banner, want me to go place a banner order from where I got mine?
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 pm

hows about every new member gets a battle with some1 like allen or chrono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisment ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisment ideas   Advertisment ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisment ideas
Page 1 of 1