Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie_8
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 2
Friend Code : 4470-4225-4646
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle   Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:41 am

Anyone want a pokemon black and white wifi battle? my friend code is 4470-4225-4646. My name is cookie and up for an online battle pretty much every evening. Only restrictions would be legendary pokemon cause i like a challenge. Message me back or just add me if you want to battle Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabrante
Elite 4
Gabrante

Number of posts : 130
Badges : Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle HiveBadgePokemon Black and White Wifi Battle FlamePokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Darkgy10Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle IcicleBadge
Friend Code : 4297 0226 1427
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle   Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:35 am

hey i can battle you when i see you online. usually the chat box at the bottom of the main page is a good place to find people.
Back to top Go down
cookie_8
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 2
Friend Code : 4470-4225-4646
Registration date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle   Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:56 am

ahhhh sweet. I will deffo add your friend code this evening! im fairly new to the whole pokemon wifi battling but im eager for a full 6 on 6 battle cause 3 on 3 battles at level 50 doesnt really cut it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle   Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White Wifi Battle
Page 1 of 1