Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reasons pokemon black/white suck!

Go down 
2 posters

best pokemon game?
red/blue/green
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap5%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Yellow
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap5%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Gold/silver
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap9%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Crystal
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap9%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ruby/sapphire
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap14%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Emerald
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap18%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Fire red/leaf green
 5% [ 1 ]
Diamond/pearl
 5% [ 1 ]
Platinum
 5% [ 1 ]
Heart gold/soul silver
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap27%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Black/white
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap0%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mystery dungeon (you never know)
reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_lcap0%reasons pokemon black/white suck! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
azz0020
Rookie
azz0020

Number of posts : 57
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum : Azz - 4899 4775 9374
Pokemon White : Azz - 4813 6190 9695
Registration date : 2011-02-15

reasons pokemon black/white suck! Empty
PostSubject: reasons pokemon black/white suck!   reasons pokemon black/white suck! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

i am deeply disappointed with many aspects of the game
1.i got it when it came out and completed it within 2 days so for one it is easy.
2. you cannot transfer pokemon with hm moves so bye bye to my surfing and flying pikach, well my surfin one was a raichu but same difference.
3. you can catch full evolutions far to easily wild tyranitars and ninetales are available which i feel makes the game to easy
4. the elite 4 have to be the worst elite four to ever grace a pokemon game, the champion can be beaten using just a strong fire pokemon and the others are weak to bug moves and psychic moves my butterfree demolished most of them so i could use my magmortar against the champion.
5. you can use tm's over and over so being clever with ur tm's goes out of the window u can just teach a pokemon a strong move without thinking.
6. you can find wild pokemon at level 65 which also takes difficulty out of the game
7. there is basically nothing to do on the game after you beat the elite 4 other than attaining kyurem and landorus
8. no gym leader re-matches deeply disappointed me as i feel they'd offer more of a challenge than the elite 4
9. i just can't stand some of the pokemon their existance just makes me feel little effort was put into making the game especially trubbish and it's evolution!
I will pay respect to the one element of the new game that i liked which is the storyline based around N which has to have been one of the best storylines used within a game however the rest of the game was poor as are the new legendary pokemon excluding reshiram & zekrom.
I hope others will post their views on this topic because i don't know if it's just me who feels this way about the game.
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: reasons pokemon black/white suck!   reasons pokemon black/white suck! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:10 am

dont forget you can find wild pokemon at lvl 65 on fire red and leaf green aswell once in curulean cave and also u can get rematches with gymleaders
Back to top Go down
azz0020
Rookie
azz0020

Number of posts : 57
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum : Azz - 4899 4775 9374
Pokemon White : Azz - 4813 6190 9695
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: reasons pokemon black/white suck!   reasons pokemon black/white suck! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:23 am

good point dialga but fr & lg are useful only for playin platinum because the pal park never worked for me (n)
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: reasons pokemon black/white suck!   reasons pokemon black/white suck! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:30 am

o ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasons pokemon black/white suck!   reasons pokemon black/white suck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reasons pokemon black/white suck!
Page 1 of 1