Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokemon black/white team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigatitan
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : pokemon black friend code: 4598-9623-5258
Registration date : 2011-07-03

pokemon black/white team Empty
PostSubject: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

yo people rate this team give me suggestions or things i should chnage plz its for double battles:

tornadus
ability-prankster
item- razor claw
evs- 200 speed 100 spatk 100 atk
moveset- swagger, tailwind, extrasensory, air cutter

tornadus is the lead pokemon abusing his ability prankster so he can prioritize tailwind to give the team a boost in speed, swagger is for the second pokemon sent out first, air cutter for stab and a good chance of criting with razor claw and extrasensory for flinch chance

haxorus
ability-rivalry
item- lum berry
evs- 200 atk 200 speed
moveset- double chop, rock slide, brick break, protect

haxorus is the second lead protecting of the bat so it wont get KOed and so tornadus can set up tailwind, then tornadus prioritizes swagger on haxorus for a nice atk boost and confusion is gone with a lum berry and now haxorus can run free using its three physical attacks

krookodile(shiny Very Happy )
ability-moxie
item-life orb
evs-200atk, 200 speed
moveset- earthquake, dragon claw, crunch, retaliate

krookodile is normally the one sent out after the first 2 so it can use retaliate on one of the pokemon that was weakened by the first 2 if any, it is also just a hard hitter with 2 stab moves and dragon claw and any pokemon it takes out will raise its attack with moxie

chandelure
ability-flash fire
item-grass gem
evs- 50 def, 50 spdef, 200 spatk, 100 speed
moveset- heat wave, energy ball, shadow ball, psychic

chandelure is a spatk sweeper with heat wave to hit 2 pokes simutaneously and shadow ball as another stab move, psychic is another spatk to hit a wide range of pokemon and energy ball is to hit rock,ground and water type threats with grass gem to help it do more

archeops
ability- defeatist No
item-flying gem
evs 100 speed, 200 atk, 200spatk
moveset- rock slide, dragon claw, earth power, acrobatics

well defeatist is officially the worst ability however my archeops is meant to hit hard with a wide diversity of moves, acrobatics being the most feared: when it uses it the flying gem kicks in powering it up, then it dissapears so acrobatics second effect come in to do double dmge when it is not holding an item

ferrothorn
ability-iron barbs
item-rocky helmet
evs 200 def, 200 spdef, 100atk
moveset-protect,leech seed, gyro ball, power whip

ferrothorn is the only wall because it is built to last if tailwind goes down. if just a physical attacker is left on the opposing team it will be chaos for it due to the double rocky helmet/iron barbs. it can set up leech seed then pull some unexpected portects to regain some hp and gyro ball and power whip are its 2 stab moves

well people, thats my team, id like it to be based on b/w to show of the various powers of this region howver if you have a really good suggestion well let me hear it
Z.Storm56
Back to top Go down
Gabrante
Elite 4
Gabrante

Number of posts : 130
Badges : pokemon black/white team HiveBadgepokemon black/white team Flamepokemon black/white team Darkgy10pokemon black/white team IcicleBadge
Friend Code : 4297 0226 1427
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 am

your team seems to be mostly weak to ice with the exception of chandelure and ferro, so i think tailwind is pretty much cancelled out be ice shard mamo swine or weavile. also i'd give krrokodile stone edge in place of retaliate/dragon claw.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : pokemon black/white team Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 am

The max amount of evs a pokemon can have is 510, and the max amount of evs a stat can have is 252, so none of your pokemon have max states, and your krododile will defenatly need max attack..
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Gym Leader
Tommy

Male
Number of posts : 75
Badges : pokemon black/white team Flamepokemon black/white team CascadeBadgepokemon black/white team IcicleBadge
Friend Code : .
Platinum: 0776 0920 9240
Pearl: 4899 1078 9506
Black: 0261 0453 9781
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 am

Instead of using your swagger strategy, swords dance on haxorus would be better. That way when tornadus uses tailwind you can get to +2 atk +2 speed in one turn and without wasting an item or two turns of tailwind. I suggest a yache berry instead of a lum berry to stop ice shards.

You have a large weakness to ice as gabrante said and also to water and rock so you should think about replacing some pokemon, I suggest archeops since it is weak to all three and there are better pokemon that can fill its role.
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com/t1795-tommy-s-free-breeding-and
Gigatitan
Noob
Noob

Male

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

ok thnx guys, first ill get to finishing the evs off then im teaching krookodile stonedge instead of retaliate, ill try the swords dance with haxorus so i can set both up in one turn and give it a yache berry, should i replace swagger from tornadus? if so with what? and instead of archeops i have a conkeldurr with mach punch and stuff but i still need to ev train it, is this a better choice than archeops?
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : pokemon black/white team Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 pm

ive noticed something im not sure if its a mistake or not, but you gave tournadus 100 to attack, and yet you have no physical attacking move..
Back to top Go down
Gigatitan
Noob
Noob

Male

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:16 pm

ya it was before, i wanted it to be a physical attacker but it has a rash nature so i switched it to be a special attacker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black/white team   pokemon black/white team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon black/white team
Page 1 of 1