Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Black WI-FI team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Upcoming Black WI-FI team Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Black WI-FI team   Upcoming Black WI-FI team Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am

Before I start I need to tell you all that I am terrible at coming up with good leads so any advice for Team Organisation would be helpful.

Samurott
Torrent
Adamant
Life Orb
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-X-scissors
-Swords Dance
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Hp

My Samurott is your basic sweeper, he has STAB Aqua Jet for a priority move which helps with his lower speed. Then he has Waterfall for a more powerful STAB attack. X-scissors gives him type coverage for Grass types which is always helpful.
Finally Swords Dance makes him more deadly by boosting his Atk off the scale. Shocked

Flygon
Levitate
Hasty
Choice Scarf
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower
-U Turn
252 Spd, 152 Atk, 106 Sp Atk

A Choice Scarfed Flygon? It actually works surprisingly well and can get me out of some sticky situations. Such as this one time when i was facing down a Garchomp, it expected to be quicker then me but them BAM, I Outraged it to the face and defeated it. Outrage and Earthquake both get STAB and are both pretty powerful without the 1.5x boost. Flamethrower gives me some much needed fire coverage against Ice Types and doesn't get stopped by Physical Walls. I've then got U-turn just to get out of unwanted situations.

Porygon2
Download
Bold
Evolite
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic
-Recover
-Psyshock
152 Def, 152 Sp Def, 102 Hp, 102 Sp Atk

This guy IS a Tank, people get so annoyed with him and his Evolite helps with his defences. Thunderbolt is there for general coverage and Psyshock is there for a special psychic attack that hits physical. Recover only adds to his bulkiness while Toxic wears most things down to nothing.

Terrakion
Justified
Jolly
Leftovers
-Swords Dance
-Sacred Sword
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Hp

This guy is insanely quick and he is a big benifit to the team. He has a similar set to Samurott but he has three different type attacks instead of two. Sacred Sword is for STAB plus it can't be stopped by Def boosting moves by the opponent. I picked Rock Slide over Stone Edge because it is more accurate, more PP and has a chance of flinch. Finally Earthquake is there mainly for coverage.

Cresselia
Levitate
Calm
Light Clay
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Moonlight
-Shadow Ball
200 Def, 200 Sp Def, 110 Hp

His main aim is set up Dual Walls and be of general support to the team. He really gets screwed over by Taunt users and that is why i decided to go for Shadow Ball instead of Psychic so i can hit any type (apart from Normal). Moonlight gives him some healing and thats about it.

Chandelure
Flame Body
Modest
Air Balloon
-Flamethrower
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp
-Energy Ball

A Special Sweeper, He has the Air Balloon so he can't get Earthquaked straight away. Then he has Will-o-Wisp to reduce Physical forces to nothing and then Hex them to death. He also has Flamethrower for STAB and Energy Ball for coverage.

So what do you think, tell me anything you want and i will try and make sence of it. Happy Rating
Back to top Go down
kungfuvoice
Noob
Noob
kungfuvoice

Male
Number of posts : 10
Friend Code : 2107 1198 0670
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Upcoming Black WI-FI team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Black WI-FI team   Upcoming Black WI-FI team Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

I can't think of anything to say Embarassed
Also good presentation, the 5th gen animated sprites look really good, where did you get them?
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Black WI-FI team
Page 1 of 1