Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming tours.

Go down 
+2
AK
chomper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Hello fellows of Rays, its no surprise that the question on everyones mind is- Whos the best well-rounded player? Some people might be good in OU, some might good in UU etc. Well the problem can be solved, I will be hosting a series of tours: Standard OU, UU and RU/NU. For example the first tour will be OU followed by UU then RU/NU and back to OU and rinse and repeat. So you will always know what the next tour will be. Depending on the activity and how many people joining this can be a ongoing thing for a while.

There will be a leaderboard tracking your scores. As for the scoring, ONLY wins are being counted because: A) There are players who are not strong in a specific tier, making them only join tours that they are strong in, Me for example is not good in UU at all, but since no losses are being counted I wouldnt mind joining a UU tour. B) If for whatever reason you are unable to play, the worst case scenario is that you dont get a potential win. Your records wont be hurt.

Battles can be done on PO or WIFI. I prefer to be played on PO for many reasons:
A) No hacks- although I dont think this is a problem, but its always good to know they you've won or lost fair-n-square.
B) Time- This is the most import factor, battles on PO usually takes less than 5min, even the president or prime minister can spare 5min of their lives for some entertainment.
C) Disconnection- most of the time is the wifi fault, but sometimes its fishy when your up 6-1 or +6 scizor and the battle DC. PO solves this issue
D) People can watch your battles and can be recorded for others to watch. Theres an option that prevent people to watch if you dont want anyone to watch.

PO can be played on your mobile phone now, if anyone needs help with that ask me and I will give you some details. If for whatever reason you cannot play on PO then you are still more than welcome to have your battles on WIFI.

Although OU is the main tier right now, but I think its best to find out whos the best of the best. And last but not least I know this is a competitive thing, but I expect everyone to be mature about their wins and losses, please dont act cocky or be rude when you win and dont makes comments like "FU haxor" or DC on battles that you are losing.

Let me know what you guys think of this or if you have any questions/comments feel free to post below, Hopefully we can start this within a week and try to get 3 tours within a month.

Last edited by Allen on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Upcoming tours.  30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:58 pm

happened to our rayquaza sserver, and also shuld peopel write down there PO names?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Upcoming tours.  My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:17 pm

yup this is a good idea allen. looking forward to this Smile
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Great count me in cant wait to test out my water types
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:26 am

Sounds like a great idea Allen, though I almost definitely won't be taking part. One thing though, are there going to prizes for the tours, or just the bragging rights of winning?
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : Upcoming tours.  B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Great Idea I am DOwn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming tours.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming tours.    Upcoming tours.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming tours.
Page 1 of 1