Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolteon_chan
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Friend Code : 4038 5320 9709 (diamond)

1505 1948 1377 (platinum)
Registration date : 2009-05-04

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:59 pm

http://doihaveswineflu.org/

this will solve our problem. sorta
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Haha LMAO. Good 1 jolt Razz!
Back to top Go down
Jolteon_chan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:17 pm

yes indeed. God has given us our answer
and that answer is.... (is not telling for people who have not seen it) i'll tell when enough people see it
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 11
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

this isn't really funny...i find it more serious...my sister caught the swine flu on tuesday and we found out the next day so she is in bed, pretty much just eating, sleeping, and crying because she doesnt want to die like some people did...she begged me to let her on the computer today so i let her on for like 10 minutes and she did her business on the computer...i guess she feels happy for now but i'm not sure about later...panicking isnt really the answer, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Jolteon_chan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:17 am

I know panicing isn't the answer. I just found the link on a youtube video. We're just trying to look at the bright side of things ya know
Back to top Go down
mischief_69
Noob
Noob
mischief_69

Male
Number of posts : 23
Friend Code : 2922 5543 0623

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:03 pm

sorry but...why is everyone so worried? Does no-one watch the news/read the papers?

Earlier post....
"There's an outbreak near where i am, in London. There's no reason to be scared - 150 people died in Mexico because of squalor conditions. to put it into perspestive, over 35million people die of ordinary common flu every year around the world. This is for a number of reasons: Old age, very, very young ages, like newborn babies whose bodies can't fight it, and of course the poorer places in the world without proper sanitary conditions, soap, and obvs medicine. Swine Flu is only different because of it's origin - (pigs/swine). There's really no difference. Watch the news!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU   IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SWINE FLU
Page 1 of 1