Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me

Go down 
+3
Straticus
Kassandra
pn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Empty
PostSubject: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm

it turns out that i no longer have wifi and i wont be able to battle or trade...so chris i cant be a gym leader until i ever get to see wifi again and i dont know how long that will be. kassie and ao1, it looks like we cant battle... boy, looks like that shiny eevee will never be mine but dont trade it to someone yet...i dont know how this happened and i dont know how long it will stay like this...
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Aww, pn! That tottaly sucks! I don't have wifi right now either...Now you too! That bites! I hope you get it back soon, are you still staying on the forum?

--Kassandra
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:42 pm

yea...but still it makes me sad thinking about no more battling or trading Sad
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Well I know how you feel, I don't have wifi right now either and i can'r battle chris, or trade with the people I owe pokemon too...I hope you get it back. Wink
Back to top Go down
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me 2el9ilv this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:43 pm

i was worse lol months and months lol O.o
aww..tht suks...
there isnt no hotspot like a mcdonalds u could use lol
u could see tht at www.nintendowifi.com i think.
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 am

Aww no... Sad, don't worry, i'll keep it until you get your Wifi back Smile no matter how long it is loll
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:37 pm

YAY! hopefully i will get wifi even if it is just for a day...then i can battle and trade as much as i can...rite now i am breeding all my dark types and i am training my dark team all over...hopefully i can become a gym leader
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:38 pm

thats a shame pn hope you get wifi soon.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 am

thanks..well on the bright side i got myself a brand new umbreon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:49 am

Awesome, pn, I liked your old one to, well I hated it because it was powerful! Lol, I hope we both get wifi back soon, I'd like to battle you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am

I hope you get your wifi sorted out soon pn! I want to battle you.

And Kass, I hope your wifi works soon too! I want to battle and trade with you as well! lol
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:55 pm

well kassie if i ever get my wifi back i am gonna make sure you hate my new umbreon even more
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm

I probs will..XD I hate any pokemon who can kill any of my pokemon! I wanna battle your dark team again..XD Get wifi back soon, pn.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 pm

i think my new dark team is turning out really well...kass im warning you...my umbreon is faster than my older (im pretty sure)
Back to top Go down
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:16 am

My Lapras can take out an Umbreon! So can my Weavile!...I dunno about YOUR Umbreon though. I've heard it was really good.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 am

Her Umbreon is tough. I remember battling it (it was Umbreon's dark pulse vs Flygon's earthquake). One of her dark pulses got a critical hit (lucky Umbreon!) and after some more hits, Umbreon beat Flygon Sad Too bad for pn that sandstorm finished Umbreon off though! lol
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

yup thts right...my umbreon is really strong and no pokemon can take it out in one hit (unless it is a 1 hit KO)..my umbreon took out chris's medicham (i hate your medicham chris especially its high jump kick XP) but i accidently ended the battle >:L
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:20 am

pn, in our next battle, I WILL take out your umbreon in 1 hit! lol Twisted Evil It'll be punishment for your umbreon ruining my flygon and medicham sweeps!

Have fun training! I'm still looking forward to our next battle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me   this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is important for those who want to battle/trade with me
Page 1 of 1