Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes you cant quit. :[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Sometimes you cant quit. :[ Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes you cant quit. :[   Sometimes you cant quit. :[ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 pm

I quit pokemon a month ago because I want to concentrate on winning a basketball championship for my school. However I still check smogon and participate in their activities like tierring contribution.

Yesterday I got a PM from my team manager saying that Im in the starting lineup again. Ok rewind... I registered for the SPL 4 months ago, got drafted, played game 1 and got suspended due to bad "sportsmanship". Basically what I did was smashed the guy and make him cry by trash talking and the commissioner suspended me for like 6 games. Because of that I stop checking SPL page and forgot that I was in the SPL. Anyways yesterday I got a PM from my manager saying that my suspension is over and that they wanted me to play. I kinda dont want to but part of the contract is that if you get drafted to the SPL, you are committed to play for your team, dropping out in the middle will result in an infraction and less likely to get drafted next season.

I wanted to be part of smogon counsel, so I HAVE to play this week, remainder of the season and most likely the playoffs too if my team make it. Sighhh sometimes you cant take a break.

Spoiler:

GG NO REEEEEEEEEEE!

Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Sometimes you cant quit. :[ 30px-Basic_Badge Sometimes you cant quit. :[ 20px-Mineral_Badge Sometimes you cant quit. :[ 20px-Rising_BadgeSometimes you cant quit. :[ 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you cant quit. :[   Sometimes you cant quit. :[ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 am

Good luck! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Sometimes you cant quit. :[ My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you cant quit. :[   Sometimes you cant quit. :[ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 pm

yeah youll do fine. you always do lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you cant quit. :[   Sometimes you cant quit. :[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you cant quit. :[
Page 1 of 1