Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forced to quit Pokemon :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Forced to quit Pokemon :( Empty
PostSubject: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Anyway so heres why...
Recently, my brother installed a new router that does not have the WEP option (which is the only ... thing that the DS can read for wifi). So every time i was to go on wifi, i will have to change the settings, which causes one of my computers to completely lose connection to the internet, which i cannot have, and i also cannot be bothered to go on that website everytime and change, then reinstall the internet on the other computer again once i've finished playing with the DS online.

So unless the DS can actually read the only option that allows both computers to connect to the internet (which is WPA), i cannot play Pokemon as often, if at all, since my brother and I are very active on the computer, so both computers need the internet simulatenously for long periods of time each day.

I didn't want to quit Pokemon, infact, i just finished training my Rock Team in hope of becoming a Rock Gym Leader and maybe even being promoted to Elite 4, as i was confident with this team, something that happens rarely. It was a unique team, taking advantage of two weather effects, sandstorm and rain dance. I won't reveal too much incase there's that possibility that I can fix the problem and play Pokemon again, but hopefully revealing that I used two weathers instead of just one, or even none, will allow you people to input more strategy into your teams, instead of plucking six pokemon of the same type and calling it a team (not intended to be directed to anyone lol).

Anyway, i hope the best for you guys and girls in future battles, trades, training, breeding, raising and everything else, good luck in tryouts, suggest nice ideas. By no means am i leaving the forums, but i highly doubt i will be as active as i previously was.

I wanna say a few last words incase i don't come back.
Chris - Had heaps of fun with you man, your knowledge of Pokemon is beyond mine and your battling skills too. Even though we didn't get around to that mixed battle, i know it would have been great fun. Continue trying people out and recruiting people with great teams Very Happy.

Kass - You are the funniest person and funnest person to be around, it was boring (well, not boring but not as fun) when you had to leave the forum for a few weeks, it'll be a shame if you left the forums, no one wants you to go away lol, we all truely do love you Wink.

NiCCSET - well done on your gym. It was the only gym that i couldn't defeat lol. So good luck with that and maybe you can get promoted.

Ray - GREAT forums, great members, i spent heaps of time on this forum everyday, which resulted in my exam results!!! Razz Keep it up and hope you get more cool and friendly members.

Chrono - Didn't know you for long but we sure had fun Smile, enjoy Sandman lol.

Thats all i can think of right now, sorry if i missed anyone, anyway, have fun everyone, i will probably move on to Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Kart Wii lol. Cya

P.S. When the Halloween tournament finishes, i WILL change the settings so that i may distribute the prize to the winner. Oh and pn, if i ever see you online, i will change the settings too so that you can have that eevee Very Happy. Cya all and have fun Smile
Oh and A.O.1., good luck in that SSBB tournament

Boy.

Last edited by Boy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Awww!!
Okay then, C ya around I guess, Boyo.
You'll be partly missed. Very Happy [only partly cos you gotta come back and say hi.. ]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Gabrante
Elite 4
Gabrante

Number of posts : 130
Badges : Forced to quit Pokemon :( HiveBadgeForced to quit Pokemon :( FlameForced to quit Pokemon :( Darkgy10Forced to quit Pokemon :( IcicleBadge
Friend Code : 4297 0226 1427
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:02 am

sorry to hear that boy i'm sure i'l still see you on here though
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 am

I'm sorry to hear about your router problems Sad Won't a USB connector for the DS work?

I'm hope you can stay slightly active and come and speak to us all every-so-often. You will be missed for the time you are not so active. I hope you can resolve the problem in the future and try-out with your rock team.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 am

tht means no shiny eevee for me i guess Sad well thts alright i guess hope you can be active a little bit at a time (at the least) and stay in contact with us
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 am

Boy wrote:
Oh and pn, if i ever see you online, i will change the settings too so that you can have that eevee Very Happy.

Boy.

lol, nope, you still get it Smile
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:14 am

thanks boy
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 am

Nevermind this post guys Smile. I decided to stay, but i have no wifi so don't request battles/trades until i tell you guys i have wifi back please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:35 am

AWESOME!! Very Happy

Since you don't have to leave the site and since you may be getting wifi back eventually, I'm going to lock and archive this topic. Oh and I look forward to our mixed battle someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit Pokemon :(   Forced to quit Pokemon :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced to quit Pokemon :(
Page 1 of 1