Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate my NU/UU Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PokeFan6
Noob
Noob
PokeFan6

Male
Number of posts : 6
Friend Code : Platinum: 4802-5095-6088
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Rate my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my NU/UU Team   Rate my NU/UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Okay so here's the deal. I plan on making an NU/UU team as my main Wi-Fi team. I will only post about 3 of them here as to not give people who battle me a big advantage (note I do not have this team yet so I am unable to battle on Wi-Fi at the moment).

Charizard (Sp. Sweeper)[Will be at level 100]
Calm Nature

Move's:
Air Slash
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ominous Wind

EV's:
HP: 0
Attack: 0
Defence: 0
Sp. Attack: 252
Sp. Def: 129
Speed: 129
Back to top Go down
darkjedi96
Rookie
darkjedi96

Male
Number of posts : 104
Friend Code : FC:3050 9323 4404
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Rate my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my NU/UU Team   Rate my NU/UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 pm

a couple things need to be changed. first the nature, if you want charizard to be a special sweeper it should have a mild, modest, or a hasty nature. for this 252 spAtk / 4 HP/ 252 Speed. the moves are ok untill ominous wind. there are better choices like hidden power( ice,grass,electric) one of those is a good choice. lastly what are the poke's Iv's? post those next time because people can rate them better. hope this info helps.
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Rate my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my NU/UU Team   Rate my NU/UU Team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:29 am

EVs:
I agree with jedi, you can't expect it to Sweep if you're throwing EVs into Sp. Def. 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Speed, Like Jedi said, is a better set. Charizard already has Decent-ish Sp. Def.

Moveset:
Air slash is a good move, and even better with the STAB bonus. Don't expect to flinch with it tooo much, leave that to Togekiss Wink

Flamethrower's fine.

Focus Blast is okay, just it's poor accuracy henders it's full potential

Ominous wind only has 60 BP, No STAB, and only a 10% chance of it's secondary effect happening. I know this is a sweeper, but a move like Will-O-Wisp or Roost wouldn't be bad. If you really want an attacking move, Dragon Pulse maybe? I'd recommed Roost or WoW however.

Nature:
Change the nature to Timid, get the most speed out of him you can.

IVs:
Try and shoot for these IVs:
x/x/x/31/x/31

But if you're unsuccessful, AT LEAST get:
x/x/x/25+/x/25+

Item:
You completely forgot to put an item down. Try Life Orb or Leftovers. Choice Specs/Scarf is an option, but you'd have to use an attacking move over Roost/WoW.

And that's all I have to say for this SpecZard.
Back to top Go down
PokeFan6
Noob
Noob
PokeFan6

Male
Number of posts : 6
Friend Code : Platinum: 4802-5095-6088
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Rate my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my NU/UU Team   Rate my NU/UU Team Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I probably will make the change's. I'm just glad I haven't EV trained it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate my NU/UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my NU/UU Team   Rate my NU/UU Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my NU/UU Team
Page 1 of 1