Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Empty
PostSubject: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Thank you for checking out my team. If I get enough positive feedback I am posting this team on smogon

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Uu_ran10

The Team:

Sableye Nickname: 2 CHAINZZZ
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 302
@ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
Substitute Swagger Foul Play Recover

He is my nasty troll and the star of my team. Don't get me wrong; this set relies quite a bit on luck. But if you get a free substitute this thing WRECKS SHIZZ UP! Most people predict the usualy will-o-wsip set but nope this one is just amazing. Swagger does more damage as the opponents attack is higher, because confusion is stronger when there are stat raises, in this case, attack. Sableye gets foul play; Despite it's poor attack stat this is irrelevant. Foul Play's damage calculates with the opponent's attack stat. So Swagger+Foul Play combination is perfect. That being said, Sableye also gets STAB off Foul Play. The evs are based on the following; defense evs enough to take a U turns from scarf victini and scarf jolly mienshao. Sp.def evs to take scarf special attackers better.

Victini Nickname: WHAT'S GUCCI
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 494
@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
U-turn V-create Fusion Bolt Zen Headbutt

Victini makes a great offensive asset to my team. It has switch inatiative with u turn, and with all those hydreigon running around it can surely take off just about half of it's health with a single u turn(adamant takes over more). It is jolly to outspeed Darmanitan, and even possibly scarf hydreigons but those are unlikely. Quiver dancing venomoths and lilliganth prove to be a threat, so as long as I avoid sleep and they only have 1 quiver dance up, I can ohko with a V-Create. This is a standard set, nothing special. Alongside a spinner and 2 wish passers, this pokemon can keep coming and almost always ohko'ing something with V Create.

Tornadus Nickname: TWITTER
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 641
@ Flying Gem
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Bulk Up Acrobatics Superpower Substitute

Tornadus is a great asset to my team as it has prankster, and a long bulk up and substitute it is a great fit. Not boosted STAB Acrobatics + flying gem can ohko anything if not 2hko. Tornadus outspeeds hydreigon that can be hit with the big superpower, and also outspeeds Virizions who are proving to be a threat in the UU metagame so far. Alongside a rapid spinner and 2 wish passers, tornadus can really be used effectively.

Blastoise Nickname: BIG DOMMAGE
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 009
@ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
Scald Rapid Spin Roar Toxic

Although Suicune is overall the better wall(at least defensive) and has overall better stats in ALL of it's stats, there is only one reason why I chose Blastoise over Suicune; Rapid Spin. This is so important. Aside from having 2 pokemon weak to stealth rock, Blastoise is my key to walling Victini, Darmanitan, Heracross, Bisharp, and any other pokemon who tries to set up who does not hit it super effectively. This is why it also has Roar. Toxic is for wall breaking; (example Porygon 2, these things are the most annoying things ever). Overall, this turtle is a key player to my team because it must spin all those hazards away in order for my Sableye, Victini, and Tornadus to do work, and keep switching in and out.

Umbreon Nickname: LG SLAYER
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 197
@ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
Wish Protect Heal Bell Foul Play

This little monster is my specially defensive wall! He is my key to chandelure, and hydreigon, most of the time. It stops just about any specially oriented pokemon(except hydreigon, specs draco/focus blast/life orb superpower is troublesome) and Yanmega. It heal bells, it wishes, and it foul plays those high base power pokemon and the ones who try to set up. Sableye and umbreon work together well with it's usability of Swagger.

Jolteon Nickname: SNOOP DAWG
4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 135
@ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 136 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Toxic Thunderbolt Substitute Wish

This jolteon set is CUSTOM! and it is amazing. This set poisones all the ground types who threaten jolteon out because of it's lackable movepool of doing anything to them. Because Jolteon is the fastest pokemon in UU, it can wish and sub while wearing down the opponent that was toxiced. It stops volt-turning teams; and can help out blastoise. It walls the hell out of Zapdos, other Jolteon, and Raikou. The evs in HP are to set up more subs and also because jolteon only needs 363 speed to outspeed the next fastest pokemon; except weavile. with 319 sp.atk this is a support, troll, and offensive jolteon.[/center]

Last edited by B-Rabbit on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am

Looks like a pretty good team.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Badges : 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment 30px-Basic_Badge

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm

haha thanks....any thoughts on any moveset?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

No, the team looks fine as it is. At the price of sounding like an ass with every posts I make on teams, I find that the best strategies to use, are your owns. If something works for you, go with it.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 pm

yea this is actually one of the only times i dont use stealth rocks, despite the fact that its important in both OU and UU, didnt have room for it but it would help out taking those pesky fire types that even hit my blastoise hard
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Haha that jolteon is indeed a troll. xD Anyway, from what I see, your team is kinda weak to rotom-H. If your having trouble against fire pokemon, why not make blastoise more sp defensive to take on fire and eletric moves. Or you can try swampert instead of blastoise since it can do stealth rocks, use scald for rotom, and eq for darmanitan. Watch out for chandelures tho cuz they usually have energy ball. But in that case, just switch to victini.
8.5/10 c:
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm

i need a rapid spinner remember and i have no problem with rotom H as i have a sp.def umbreon, and i can block volt switch with jolteon as well

but yea even swampert has the same amount of bulk as blastoise id say despite taking x4 to grass which shouldnt be that big of a problem but i wish it got rapid spin -.-
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Nice team mate, I havent been on PO in a while but when I get back I might try some UU and smash everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 pm

So weird seeing you two get along.... But I agree, that Jolteon looks sick.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 pm

thanks it really works i love this guy, youd think hes frail but he stays in the game for a looong time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment   4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Place UU Team On Pokemon Online, Rate My Team and Comment
Page 1 of 1