Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Empty
PostSubject: New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders   New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm sorry everything is so long, I want to write a REAL story this time, without dropping it. So this is what I came up with. Chapter One will be posted within the next two weeks, whenever I find the time between Exams and Studying. Oh, and Chris, if you read this, don't worry, your not the Chris in the story, I just couldn't think of any name and its a common name.. :p

Background info.:

Josh Avery is a whimp. Plain and simple, hes a huge whimp, afraid of everything. But.. He is my best friend, along with Chris Featherstone, and Abbey Setter. We've all been exploring The Sinnoh Region for the past year now -- well almost a year we left from Sandgem town on July. 3rd. Well.. Chris, theres not much to say about him really, other than hes easily annoyed, and a great battler. Every battle with him is always so close, but for me, I always beat him, his Ambipom is a menace. And of course Abbey. Well, Abbey, she is a sweet heart, but she has a temper at times. Shes more of our cook, and mother figure then anything, I don't think I've ever seen her battle, she just hangs around with her Luxio, but never battles with it. Then theres me, Jenna. Jenna Capell. I'm pretty much the big mouth who keeps us all together, when you take four teenage kids, a few Pokemon and send them out on a trip to over come all challenges, you need some sort of leader too keep us all sane. Not saying that I'm bossy or anything, I just like to keep order on things. But with how this is going, with Team Galactic on the loose, and now this Team Rocket out messing everything up too, it looks like we've got a long journey ahead of us, and really, who knows what its going to take for one of us to be the next Champion of Sinnoh.

Prologue:

Four months Earlier

"SO WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked.

"Okay.. Well... There we were in the deepist part of the Solaceon Ruins, right, and a Josh hears this huge banging noise, and like, you know him, scared of anything at the first thud--" Josh reached over and smacked Chris off the back of the head, but Chris continued, "So, yeah, where was I... Oh yea, so he looks like hes about to wet himself and then, BAM! Out of no where this tiny little, adorable, orange Pichu runs out towards us." He grabbed a Pokeball from his pocket and held it up.

"You caught it?" I asked, stunned, I wanted to see the Pichu, but I didn't think he would of caught it.

"Yeah," Josh said, kicking at a imaginary spot on the floor, "I still think its evil..." Chris hit him, violence was always the answer with these two.

"Grow up!" Chris shouted at him, "It's a small, cute Pokemon! GOD!"

"It's evil!" Josh roared back at him, putting his face inches away from Chris's face, "AND I WILL NOT GROW UP!"

I grabbed Josh by the arm and yanked him back to my side, "Chris, Josh! Cut it out! Show me the freaking Poke or don't, just cut out the arguing... Please!" I was yelling now too. Though those boys were the best of friends, it didn't take long before they started to get on eachothers nerves.

"Sorry..." They both murmured at the same time.

"Well," Chris said, sending out the Pichu from the Pokeball, "Here it is."

"Pi-Pi!" It called, dancing a bit as it stretched.

"Aww!" I exclaimed, hitting Josh in the arm, "It is adorable! It's colors remind me of a Pikachu's, though, so this is what you meant by 'orange'?"

"Yeah.." Josh said, backing away from it, "Thats what I first said when I saw it."

"I know, right? Isn't it awesome!" Chris said ignoring Josh and bending down onto his knees, putting his face down to the same level as the Pichus.

"Evil..." Josh said under his breath. I only heard him, because he had his head inches away from mine.

"Come over here little fella... Or little girl..." I paused and asked, "Is it a male or a female?"

"I don't know yet.." Chris said, standing up and throwing his hand to the back of his head and resting it there.

"Oh." I smiled at the Pichu as it walked toward me, and I picked it up. "Chris..." I said, "Could I nickname it for you?"

He laughed, "Go ahead, as long as it isn't lame."

I turned around with the Pichu in my arms, and Josh backed away, "Hold it!" I told him, setting it in his arms.

He went to drop it, and I shot him a annoyed look, he sighed, "Are you going to nickname it or what?"

"Since your so afraid of it... And I think its cute... And so does Chris... We should name it Trix." I turneed back to facing Chris, "What do you think of that?"

"Hmm..." He thought for a moment, "I like it!"

"God!" Josh roared, "I'm out!" He walked over to Chris, shoved the Pichu in his arms, and left the room.

"Well.." I said, "We better go find Abbey and Josh and go set up the tents, now. Hide Trix for a few hours though, and act like nothing happened around Josh..."
"Good idea.." Chris said letting out a small laugh, and sending Trix back into her ball, "Race you to the Pokemon Center!"

"Your on!" I said, running to get a head start.

"No fair!" Chris yelled after me, laughing.

--End of Prologue--

Comments, suggestions, enquiries?

Kass
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders   New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 pm

i hope the pichu turns out evil
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders   New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Kassandra wrote:
Oh, and Chris, if you read this, don't worry, your not the Chris in the story, I just couldn't think of any name and its a common name.. :p
LOL! XD

On a different point, the story is good so far. Keep it up! I wonder what will happen...?
I agree with ixion and say the Pichu should be evil! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders   New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 am

make the pichu become a team galactic spy sent to befriend the team before stealing the pokemon and make him talk after he says hes a team galactic operative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders   New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Day -- Sinnoh Wonders
Page 1 of 1