Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver's Pokemon Research Lab

Go down 
+2
harrydinho
Silver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Noob
Noob
Silver

Male
Number of posts : 15
Friend Code : 0860 6876 4371
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Empty
PostSubject: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey I'm Silver! If you have any questions about pokemon, (battling, team building, breeding, EVs, IVs, etc.) then post here with your question and ill answer to the best of my ability! (I've been playing pokemon since I was 2 so dont be afraid to ask anything!)

Also I will be giving away any starter from any region of your choice!
Back to top Go down
harrydinho
Noob
Noob
harrydinho

Male
Number of posts : 10
Friend Code : 2621 9058 6914
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a Charmander if possible?
Thx
Back to top Go down
george
Noob
Noob
george

Male
Number of posts : 40
Friend Code : 4296 9241 3625

game name is george
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

i got a shiny charmander if u need it still harry which goes to why i came to this lab can some plz explain Iv and Ev to me i only knew about stats level hp atk u get the point
Back to top Go down
http://whitedragon-forum.forumotion.com
Greene1516
Rookie
Greene1516

Number of posts : 61
Friend Code : 2707-9490-0844
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:00 pm

My question is how you have been playing since you were 2 since a 2yr old is likely incapable of such a thing, and the first Pokemon games came out 12yrs ago and you are 16? Just curious Wink
Back to top Go down
darkjedi96
Rookie
darkjedi96

Male
Number of posts : 104
Friend Code : FC:3050 9323 4404
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm

well dont hold your breath for an answer cuz silver hasnt been on since feb. and i dont think silver is comming back.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:42 am

darkjedi96 wrote:
well dont hold your breath for an answer cuz silver hasnt been on since feb. and i dont think silver is comming back.
I agree. I don't think Silver will be back either... Sad

Anyone with Questions can post in the other Labs we have here (all Professors are glad to help):

1- Kass's Lab - Here, you will find Kass who is usually happy and always glad to help! As a bonus, she gives away Johto starters!

2- Monkey's Lab - Here, you will find Monkey, a very skillful and dedicated battler and Gym Leader. He also gives away Pokemon!

3- Darkjedi's Lab - Here you will find Darkjedi. He is one of the Elite 4 here at Rayquaza Forum and is also a very skilled battler. Receive advice from one of the best!

-------- Topic Locked! --------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's Pokemon Research Lab   Silver's Pokemon Research Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver's Pokemon Research Lab
Page 1 of 1