Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!

Go down 
+10
Known Unknown
chomper
Nova
Pawn
LoneQuincy
Gabe
Starmie
DJ Scope
Ito le Typhlito
Chrono
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I jut want to announce that the frontier is open for challenges, please be adviced to warn the tester on the type of battle you will be doing as if you spring on a challenge thy may not be ready and thus you may not get a challenge! Good luck to all candidates!
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Yeah. I can see hazards being banned for certain types but not weather.
Back to top Go down
Known Unknown
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Friend Code : 69 <-- will never achieve this in my life.
Registration date : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Where do I register my 10 pokes. I wanna try and take on this league.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:03 am

The leauge is not open for challenges yet but as soon as it is we will let everyone know on everything you have to do k? Just get ready for now
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:26 pm

I have also become a tester but I am letting my friend borrow my DS to play some stuff so I can only test people on showdown for the moment. Catch me in the CB and I'll do my best to test you if I have the time when you catch me.
Back to top Go down
Its Britney Bitch
Noob
Noob
Its Britney Bitch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-05-19

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Allen wrote:
Someone tell this Quincy guy to stop talking. If it isnt obvious by now he doesnt know competitive pokemon.

Chrono made this 10 mons rules to make the league more challenging. The league in the past was a "fairy" joke. There are people rolling around with 8 badges and cant even get top 300 on the ladder. The only time a leader wins is if hes playing a against a noob.

Banning perma weather, ewww dont do that. I bet this Quincy guy doesnt even know how weather works.

Quincy wanna tell me why people use sand? Ill come back later and post the correct answer but I doubt you know what that answer is.

Hint: Stoutland sand rush or 1/16 residual dmg every turn isnt the correct answer...

Since Allen is no longer here, I figure ill tell you guys why people use sand.

Sand is considered a neutral weather. If you like weatherless than sand is your style as pokemon dont really benefit from sand at all just like weatherless.

If you run weatherless team, chances are you're gonna be weak to sun, dragon spam such as CM latias or specs latios. Running a weatherless team and giving latias 2 CM or dnite 2 dances is like stealing a tiger cubs and letting the mother tiger inside your house. And also rain teams get a free boost on their weather attacks.

By running sand, you are no longer weak to sun and theres no one that can beat latis twins better than ttar. The 1/16 residual dmg every turn can help by breaking sashes and dnite scale and the ability to learn stealth rock is a plus.

If im playing on the ladder I will prolly run weatherless team mainly because the ladder to me is pretty soft and I can pretty much level the player. But in the smogon premier league or tours, I try to stay away from weatherless as much as possible mainly because the guy is a competent player and if he knows me as weatherless player, he can easily counter me by running sun or CM latias.

So why not run hail? Hail on the other hand cant really solve your sun weakness but it can somewhat solve your dragon spam weakness but not as good as ttar. Hail tend to lose weather war very often due to abomasnow typing. But there are one positive to hail team, its the only team that have a slight advantage over rain, however hail teams are usually really weak to terrakion, strong fighting type, sun, volcanrona and hazards so its really hard to stick 6 pokes to cover up all these weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

hail was easier when deoxys-Diva was ou :/
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Everybody be advised, its

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Mhgl2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

CAN THERE BE GYM LEADERS FOR POKEMON ONLINE/SHOWDOWN
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 am

I will be unable to test people for a few days because I have to do a full restore on my hard drive (says the people at geek squad) so I have to back it up on a portable hard drive, wipe the current hard drive, restore it to factory, then put all my old hard drive save files back. QQ 

I'll be back asap.
Back to top Go down
Ra
Rookie
Ra

Male
Number of posts : 88
Badges : League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Black2: 3740 7921 2599
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 pm

I have a question:

Ito is Fire/Grass Elite Four, making fire his primary type, so how did Luc-R-io get a fire gym? 

Thanks in advance,

Ra
Back to top Go down
darts555
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 59
Badges : League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 20px-Mineral_BadgeLeague Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 20px-Mind_BadgeLeague Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 20px-Earth_BadgeLeague Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 30px-Toxic_Badge
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

because he changed his primary type to grass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!   League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Update ~ New Rules and Regulations!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2