Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.

Go down 
+3
Light
Ito le Typhlito
Chrono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Empty
PostSubject: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi everyone, I am going to write this story based on popular demand and the pester of some members for me to start another story based on the forum. Some Characters may seem like they are 1000 years old and act and look like a 17 year old...due to messed up time paradoxes... but bare with me...this is my story... Most members will feature in the story, if you like it or not...if your new, you must wait till I get to this time period, most characters are actual people who have appeared on the forum, if i make up a character you will know (or ask) but usually if there important they were real, if not then they are most likely fake.. Most members of today wont feature for a while, but keep reading because some events will be true, while others will be a farfetch'd tale that I hope you will chuckle and laugh and enjoy reading. Also Today and saturday will be the only days it will be posted. and For this time only you will get two chapters, it will most likely be posted on Saturday. unless other wise. Also please, please,please, don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE THEM! they compel me to write more, it also shows how interested you are in the story. If barely anyone is, ill scrap it, but if alot of people show interest I will keep to my word and try to chunder out a decent chapter.... now without further ado... Lights, Camera, Action, and slip away into a fantasy world..

Disclaimer- I do Not own pokemon, I do not own the forum, this is purely fan based work made purely for the enjoyment of Rayquaza Forum members.

----

Chapter 1 - The Voyage

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, in the year 1492, Emperor Monkey ordered Sir Ray to go out and search for new land for the Chimchar Empire to conquer. Sir Ray was a noble warrior and showed benevolence towards the citizens. He gladly agreed to the great honor of serving his country. He rounded up a small group and took his best friend Lord Jordan. Together they sailed for thirty days and thirty nights. They were low on supplies.
"Ray, were not going to find anything, we are just going around in circles, we should go back!" Pleaded Jordan, who was a very strict man, he didn't care much for what people thought of him and he abused his power.
"Oh Jordan, we cannot return to our Lord empty handed, we must yet least find something, who knows whats out there, Chimchar can't be the only land. Give me a few more days." Ray replied to his favorable friend. Days continued to pass and Ray started to lose belief in a new land. He began to feel distressed.
"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN! LOOK OFF THE STARBOARD! LAND HOOOOOOOO!" Cheered one of the ship mates, and a roar of excitement erupted from the ship, finally they had done it, they had found land! Ray sighed with relief, he felt a connection to the land as soon as he saw it. They got off the ship and went onto the new golden sand. Ray could feel a sudden sensation, he felt like he was home. They explored some of the land, it was bigger than anything they had ever seen in the Empire of Chimchar. There was open plains, Bouffalant and Torous run free on the plains, there were many new pokemon that haven't ever been seen before. Deeper into the unknown they find a Forrest with trees the size of mountains. They also made contacts with some locals, who were more than welcome to accept them into their society, they weren't as modernized as the Chimonites but they were decent, seeing all of this Ray didn't want to go back. That night they had set up camp on the beach, after a party Ray was trying to get some sleep before heading back, he heard a load roar, disturbed by this, he went to go investigate. He walked up the beach and followed the noise, he walked and walked and it lead him to and edge of the cliff. He looked out and saw a shadowy figure in the sky illuminated by the glow of the Moon, It kept getting closer and closer, untill it became clear, it was a pokemon never before seen to Ray only heard in legends, This green mystical dragon was face to face with Ray, he could feel the dragons warm breath on his neck, it sent shivers down his spine. The Dragon spoke to him, telling him he was destined to make a great nation of men, where the members are lead by leaders who care for them, were no man is left alone. The next morning Ray awoke feeling drained, he figured that the meeting with the dragon was just a dream. He didn't tell anyone of his magnificent encounter as he didn't want people to get suspicious.
When they arrived they were treated as heroes, crowds waving flags, flows being thrown at their feet, the birds flying over head as they walked through the town of ChamCham, the capitol of Chimchar. The made their way to the castle where the Emperor was waiting to hear the news. They opened the palace doors and found the king sitting on his golden thrown, looking pleased with the work of Sir Ray. They kneel before the King who adressed them and asks them to tell the story of their voyage. Ray speaks of the vast open lands, the trees as tall as the castle, the sand so golden it could be gold itself. Monkey grew pleased with the idea of a beach made from gold, he ordered Ray and Jordan to gather a force to battle and destroy the locals of the town, he wanted all the golden sand to himself. He also said to take some migrants and begin to settlements on the new land. Ray felt uneasy by the actions his lord has made and pleaded for him to leave the locals alone. Monkey became furious with Ray for not comply with his orders and offered him a ultimatum, to do as he says or to be banished from the Empire of Chimchar. Jordan urged his friend to stay loyal to his people, however Ray felt he could not betray the bonds and trust he has built with the land and the people of that utopia.
Ray was given two days to get out of ChamCham and all of Chimchar, which was a vast empire, getting away from its influence would be difficult.
"I hope you are happy with yourself." Jordan scowled at Ray.
"I did what I had to do, now if you can help me think, we can find a solution." Ray advised his friend.
"Please, go back to the King, beg for his forgiveness, he will take you back."
"I cannot go back on my word, the people of that land are peaceful, bringing war to them would be barbaric."
"What changed you? Was it that land? I knew you shouldn't have gone. Its only land at the end of the day, Chimchar is the greatest empire on Earth. There is nothing better, you are a high ranking official, it is nothing to be a shamed of. And to throw it all away, what would your father say."
"You leave my father out of this Jordan, and it was that trip, I felt something while I was there, I know you felt it as well. I felt more at home there than I do in my birth town." Jordan slapped Ray.
"Watch your tongue, if the Royal Guards heard you now, they would have a right to execute you, speaking against our empire and king, the shame of you. My feelings for that land will not get in front of my loyalty to the nation. Being a Chimponite is the best honor any one person can have. Especially to be an honors guest. Please go apologies to the king. "
"Come with me!"
"Are you mad?"
"Come with me, to that land, together we can build a new empire, in our own image, before Monkey sends his armies, we know the armies weaknesses we can defend that nation and build a better one! We can rally any one here who is willing to start a new! We can make peace with the locals, this will be the greatest feat ever!"
"Going against my better judgement, I guess you will need someone to watch your pathetic back. And someone who is skilled in military arts." It was decided that day, two best friends will make a crew to sail to a new life in a new land. They began to spread the word, in secret of a promise of a better life, the ship will be leaving 16 days from today.
News spread quickly around ChamCham, secret meetings to discuss the best possible way, it was hard for Ray to move around the city, as he was a criminal being sited would mean instant death if he was caught. He had moved around the city side streets very carefully. Jordan played a big part in organizing and weeding out who they could trust and who they could not. Jordan had also organised a boat to take them but they needed a crew.
---

What you think guys? Comment, rate, love!
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 pm

ooo this is pretty good chrono Very Happy looking forward to the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Light
Rookie
Light

Male
Number of posts : 94
Friend Code : ???
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 am

"Chrono-cles" xD Love the story already!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 am

Nice story Chrono! Looking for the next chapter when it comes Razz
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am

Nice story chrono, really loved
It inspired to me to get back on track with my stories
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 pm

please provide a picture of, what I'm sure is very impressive, my ship
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Here you go cap...even though your not in the story yet...

Spoiler:

---

Chapter 2 - The Rally and the Vixen

It was a moonlight night. The moon was in full glow, Ray was waiting in a small cabin for the rest of his rebels to join him. The Cabin was small, it was in the graveyard of Chamcham, Ray was putting his life on the line. If the guards knew he was still in Chamcham after two months of being exiled, he would be put to death or sold as a slave to the other nations. He sat, staring out the window in dim candle light, thinking about what he was doing. The hoots from the Hoothoots could be heard and the russeling of the Meowths or Purloin looking for a place to sleep. He thought about what pokemon he would meet in the New Land, and what was that strange green dragon that talked to him? Was it a dream? Is he really destined for a greater purpose. His chain of thought was disrupted by the sound of the door opening and laughter coming from outside. Jordan entered followed by two others, one was a a stalky not very well kept man, he was short and bald. The other how ever was tall, well groomed, and looked very sophisticated.
"Hello Ray. Let me first introduce you too DarkCharizard, he is the naval expert and he will be supplying us with out boat. And this strapping young man goes by the name of Ixion, he is very clever, but very quiet." Explained Jordan.
"Oh I see well it very nice to meet both of you. Glad you could join us." Ray looked pleased at the two new recruits.
"Ay, Chimchar, it be go-in down'ill ever since moonkey took over, but you wan a boat, I be yer man. I'll git yer to were ye wanna go." Said the bald man.
"Excellent that is what I want to hear. What about you Ixion?" Ray inquired. However, Ixion just stared back at Ray, after a few seconds just gave a quick nod. "Excellent glad you can join us. First order of business, how are we doing this."
"Well I'm glad you asked, Ixion found this underground group, full of people who, sadly don't like the monarch. I figure if we meet with the leader tell him we are going to start our own country, I'm sure he will convince the others to join us into going to the New Land." Jordan further explained. "By the way, what are you calling it?"
"I haven't thought about that yet." Ray looked puzzled, "Either way who is the leader" Looking towards Ixion for an answer.
"Chris. Christopher Harper." Ixion spoke out.
"Chris Harper? I haven't heard of him" Ray looked around thinking as he felt the name did ring a bell.
"Well it makes no difference, he has agreed to meet with me, tomorrow. However I would like all of us to go. We need to get Ray out of Chamcham as soon as possible. The longer you are hear the more likely you are going to get caught. And the government has already started lies about you, so to the supporter of the monarchy and empire you are not very well liked." Jordan looked at Ray with pleading eyes, that suggested he should get out of Chamcham and let him sort it out.
"I can't leave just yet my friend. But soon, lets see how the meeting with this Chris goes, if it goes well hopefully we will leave withing the week. If not Ill go to....Rayquaza. Thats the name Rayquaza!" Ray looked pleased with himself. "So untill tomorrow!"
"AY AY! Thats what i like to see in a leader!" Dark belted out.

Ray felt excited that night, he could hardly sleep. It felt like everything he hoped and dreamed is falling right into his lap. Soon he will have a land to call his own. But the hard work has only just begun. That night he had a dream, he was standing on the side of a road, it was dark. A carriage came up to him and the door opened. He went into the carriage and there was a boy sitting there with no face. Ray asked "Are you ok" but the boy didn't move. The door closed and the carriage began to move. All of a sudden water began to flood in. Ray began to panic trying to opening the doors but it was no use! He tried braking it, covering the water but it was no use, it kept comming in. Ray woke up in a flash, sweat dripping from his head.

The next morning a young lady named Kassandra woke up to the sound of the pidgy tweeting, and the sun shining. Kassandra was a very smart and clever woman and new were to be to get ahead. She was highly into politics and trying to get a head. She would use men, abuse her situation and manipulate to get head. She was a girl not be taken likely. She would do anything to get her hands on power. This morning while drinking her morning tea and having breakfast she would get disturbing news, she over heard her maids talking of a man who was man who was going to the new land to start a new country. Kass using her inteligent mind new that if she could supply this agenda she could pssible get herself a head there. Chamcham was a male dominated state, and she did very well to gain her wealth, however it is nothing of what she had in mind. She obtained the location of the meeting between Chris and these strange men

That night she walked along the pebble road across town, to the abandon House, she has only been there once, it was along time ago, she shived at the thought. She went up to the door and went in. She looked around the room there were five men sitting around a table staring at here.
"Chris, Gentlemen" She greeted all of them
"Oh Kass what do I make this visit as you can see, I'am in a meeting, Gents this is Kassandra Walters, you may have heard of her as the only female who is determined in being in politics" Explained chris, who was a very cool looking man.
"I am here because I want to help, building a new empire will need some female touch, I can't continue to let men dominate over the females anymore. Its not the type of girl I am."
"How peculiar, what will you bring to our... little group?" Ray asked
"No, we cannot let kassandra join, I have heard of her, if this project goes south, she will back stab us all just so she can get a head, Ray im telling you, you always see the good in people, but trust me just this once, we cannot trust her." Jordan pleaded
"No, no I think she has something." Ray stared at her.
"You should listen to you friend, I'm in this for the money, and power. But i would like to lend you guys money, in exchange when we get to the new land, I get some privileges."
"What sort." asked Ixion.
"Well I would like, Land, a voice in politics, anything my heart desires, more details closer to the date, but I can offer access to places, ships, and women, men do like women don't they?" She gave a little wink to Ray.
"All I can say, is Welcome aboard." Ray said as the feeling of tension increased among the six members.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Love it <3
I also love how Kass uses all the men like steeping stones xD
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 am

fml to lazy to read all this balony jk keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Wow chrono really awesome love it its like my story time before bed lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Nice stories i really like the idea of making it medieval empire kings and knights style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.    The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chrono-cles of Rayquaza.
Page 1 of 1