Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male
Number of posts : 106
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 am

Finally moved on to 5th gen. I'm open to all suggestions but it is possible that I might disagree with some but go for it anyway. Also at first glance the movesets,evs might be absurd but most of the time it actually works.
Note:There is no specific lead in here so these pokemon I line up aren't in order.

Pokemon team GengarNormalSprite

ゲンガー-Expert belt
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Modest
Evs:156Hp/148SpAtk/204Spd
-Shadow ball
-Icy wind
-Focus blast
-Thunder

Special sweeper of this team. His role is to get rid of gliscor and other dragons before setting up DDs. Icy wind also useful on a sweeper switch in so I can finish them off with one of his remaining moves. Thunder is there instead of T-bolt because with T-bolt, it doesn't have the power to sweep. I would rather risk a 7/10 chance(which isn't that bad) than getting killed because he failed to KO a pokemon with T-bolt. Speed evs aren't needed much because this team is centered around paralyzing and sleeping pokes. So I preferred more power. And since Gengar isn't as fast anymore, running max speed is kind of useless.

Pokemon team ZapdosNormalSprite

サンダー-Leftovers
Ability:Pressure(Going to change it to lightning rod when it gets released)
Nature:Bold
Evs:252Hp/60Def/56SpAtk/140SpDef
-Thunderbolt
-Roost
-Baton Pass
-Agility

So Zapdos is my bulky baton passer for this team. Most of the time, he will baton pass it to Aggron so he can proceed to sweep and that is the main purpose of my team. Zapdos takes a SD Scizor BP all day and doesn't even get KOed by a specs draco meteor. So which means he can set up one agility and roost all day. When he gets lightning rod, he will be my switch in from my Gyarados.

Pokemon team 286

キノガッサ-Toxic orb
Ability:Poison heal
Nature:Jolly
Evs:156Hp/252Atk/100Spd
-Spore
-Focus punch
-Substitute
-Stone edge

Breloom is my subpunch sweeper. He takes most terrakions attack with ease and if they are scarfed I have the chance to spore them. But he spores annoying walls like ferrothorn and hippo and Tyranitars. Then he subs and proceeds to sweep the whole team to death. Even latios takes 50% damage from focus punch. Gliscors and other psychic walls might wall him but thats what Gengar is there for. Stone edge for dragonites and the genies who switch in on him.

Pokemon team Dpmfb306

ボスゴドラ-Hard stone
Ability:Rock head
Nature:Adamant
Evs:252Hp/252Atk/4Def
-Head smash
-Iron tail
-Earthquake
-Hone claws

Aggron is my main sweeper of this team. But wait a sec... he's too slow? Yea, not when there is paralysis support and agilipass in this team. With his bulk, he can easily set up hone claws which is needed because he cant afford to miss a head smash at anytime and the power boost is nice too. Even pokemon who resist his head smash will take massive damage from it. The only problem that stops him from sweeping are bulky ground and fighting type and those mach punches. But grounds are taken care of Gyarados and Gengar. Trust me, he is UU but most of the time I win matches because of his head smash rampage sweeping. So prepare something in your team if you don't want to be brutally crushed into splats of blood with guts spilling out because this guy will literally do this 10x worse.

Pokemon team 229

ヘルガー-Life orb
Ability:Flash fire
Nature:Hasty
Evs:36Hp/104Atk/180SpAtk/188Spd
-Fire blast
-Sucker punch
-Role play
-Howl

This guy is better than you guys think. He gets rid of all the Alakazams and Starmies who are naturally faster than him and he can kill off weakened pokes as well. And howl is there for a predicted switch so his sucker punch is stronger. Role play is actually useful, when a team leads with Ninjask, I can role play them while they protect or something and my speed boosts to rediculous levels making Ninjask baton pass useless. And if the Baton pass receiver somehow is faster, I can always sucker punch them. Another example is chlorophyll copying. His speed is doubled with powerful fire blast in the sun. He also copies water absorb jellicent and Vaporeon so he can restore damage he's taken from life orb. He also scouts if Blissey either has toxic or T-wave and he roles play beforehand and switches out thanks to natural cure. Oh and also, the thing about him that makes him one of the best suckerpuncher is that people dont always expect a suckerpunch. They think my Houndoom is all special with dark pulse and thats why most alakazams and starmies dont switch. Unlike Absol, who ALWAYS has sucker punch, he is not predicted that easily.

Pokemon team 130

ギャラドス-Leftovers
Ability:Intimidate
Nature:Careful
Evs:252Hp/76Atk/24Def/156SpDef
-Waterfall
-Bounce
-Dragon dance
-Thunderwave

Gyarados is my specially defensive DD tank. He takes most Starmies T-bolt and Rotoms volt switches. But I try to avoid electric as much as possible. He also sucks in draco meteors from the dragons and sets up DD to the advantage of decrease of SpAtk. He T-waves in the switch in and will help Aggron alot with T-wave. Most of the time I have Aggron sweeping but if somehow that doesn't work, Gyarados will start sweeping on his own.

Immunities:
Gyarados-Ground
Gengar-Ground/fighting/normal
Breloom-Status/Leech seed
Aggron-Poison
Houndoom-Psychic/fire
Zapdos-Ground/Electric(When lightningrod comes out)

Last edited by Flamehound on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Pokemon team Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 am

Sorry a quick post on my iPad so hard to type

Inb4 Allen, WHERE ARE YOUR STEALTH ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 am

Why intimidate, moxie > intimidate every single time and gyarados isnt the best set up, before anyone rages at me used correctly regigigas works but i really find gyarados frial, not alakazam and gengar frail but frail non the less
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Pokemon team 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 pm

actually intimidate gyarados has decent bulk, his hpand spdef are decent, and with intimidate, he can take physical hits a lot better than he could with moxie. and with dragon dance not only can you outspeed main threats but chances are you can ohko them if not do a large chunk of damage.
Back to top Go down
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 pm

I like intimidate better because it makes him more bulkier defensively and along with his bulky spdef, he gets more time to set up DDs and start sweeping.
Back to top Go down
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh and Gyarados isnt really frail either
Back to top Go down
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 pm

God, do I really have to keep posting so that reshirams RMT wont block mine as the newest post?
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Pokemon team 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

i suggest you take out aggron and houndoom, 2 RU pokemon who do not fit in this tier. And have a wall with stealth rock or lead stealth rocker like azelf or aerodactyl but judging by this team which is hyper offensive i suggest azelf and aerodactyl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Sponsored content

Pokemon team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon team   Pokemon team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon team
Page 1 of 1