Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Empty
PostSubject: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Okay so recently I've came across 2 forums a pokemon one and a yugioh one!!So I'll explain my story of what happend....

The first 1 [Name Removed]:Well honestly I found this forum first before rayquaza but I don't have an account;the only reason why I go there is because they have news and information like [Name Removed] but the way they have looks good its the first thing u see is news about pokemon,like I found out crocro magazine just conformed Keldoes new resolution form like shaymin sky and land form and I think if we had something like that would be amazing!!!

Okay next is a forum my friend told me about and he says its the best forum out there and in my head I was like pfft best forum and its called [Name Removed] its for yugioh fans, so I logged in made an account It was okay I guess but I saw the real reason it was amazing was becauz u could create a deck and then battle people in the "dueling room" and I made deck and battled and it was so fun and I was never into yugioh before that forum but then I new I was betraying Rayquazza forums so I logged out, closed my laptop, and looked @ it with disgust... lol

So anyway go check those sites out and see how we can make it here @ rayquazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wathesaid lol! banana ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD 750832 explod
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD 30px-Basic_Badge ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD 20px-Mineral_Badge ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD 20px-Rising_BadgeONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm

meh..yugioh is ok,but i dont like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 pm

well your not really supposed to if your a true pokemon fan i guess Razz I think its alright
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am

I don't actually know what your trying to imply here. We have a dedicated staff to updating all things pokemon news (mostly me and Prof West) and we don't mind the help if anyone wants to post new information.

If your saying we need a broaden our category range, then please tell us what you would like, Rayquaza staff will be more than happy to hear your suggestion and we will argue reasons for and against the topic.

We here at rayquaza forums don't really want a massive forum (A more competitive one would be nice) but we are a family here and everyone knows everyone. with 500 active members it will be hard to keep track and know everyone.

I hope that infroms you and answer your questions (even if you didn't have one).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 pm

I see what your saying death the kid ^^^ I like this forum and the reason y I posted that was becauz most my friends that I've known forever have grown out of pokemon and went 2 those type of forums Sad I thought maybe If we had that we could get 2 those people that are like "Man pokemon sucks and always will be" u no??? But I do respect all u do and what everyone else does in this forum and I just think if we could get through their stubborn heads we can let them see that what we like is AWSOME!!! But everyone has a different opinion about Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Its not an easy thing to do. I dunno how how we can get people who think pokemon is dumb to change their minds but why go after them if we could go after people who do like pokemon? So what do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:09 pm

I think we should have a place for the professors to update all about new news about pokemon instead of having it in the pokemon discussion such as anime,booster packs,games and a place for them instead of having it mixed with members...If its possible????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD   ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLY FOR TRUE POKEMON FANS TO READ!!!!!XD
Page 1 of 1