Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.

Go down 
+4
darkcharizard
null
pn
Prof. Ivy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob
Prof. Ivy

Female
Number of posts : 30
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-11-21

For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Empty
PostSubject: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Pokemon ranger: Shadows of almia is a action RPG, sequel to the original Ranger game for NDS. Like the past game, you set out as a rookie Ranger just starting out in the region of Arumia. Unlike the past games you can choose a partner out of 17 possible Pokemon, with many more able to be captured to use their abilities.

Also, besides the original abilities seen in the previous games like Fire Using, Husts, Cuts and so on. This game allows you to ride your Pokemon in order to move on to new areas.
Unlike the first Ranger, Shadows of almia uses a Hit Point system in order to capture the Pokemon.

As opposed to just requiring you to circle them without lifting the stylus up, this allows you to lift up and take a breather or avoid an attack. However, due to this, the amount of hits the pokemon have to take is increased.

In addition to the Pokemon assists and other styler boosters in the game, you can also obtain Guards from optional missions. These Guards upgrade the styler so that it can do more damage and prevent damage from attacks and attacks and other unforseen circumstances.

Tiny spoiler:
In the storyline of Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia. You have to face off to the evil Team Dim Sun, as they try to have Darkrai send the world into the massive void of nightmares.

How does this game use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

Now you can partner with a variety of different Pokémon of each type to complete Missions—giving you many options on how to approach different challenges.

I typed this out because I could not copy it. Wow! Well enjoy, I'll find more detail if anyone wants it, I just found this interesting.

For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Pokemon_Ranger_Shadows_of_Almia_Box_Art
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 pm

oohhhh....i liked the first pokemon ranger...my brother is gonna get this one for me ^^
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 pm

I rather enjoyed the 1st Ranger. I beat the game and the 1st four missions, but when the 4 missions were completed, No more missions were added. I wanted to get that Manaphy egg too :'(
Back to top Go down
darkcharizard
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
darkcharizard

Male
Number of posts : 228
Friend Code : 1375 7868 4750 Diamond

0173 7368 4409 PLATINUM
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm

wow i dont like the ranger game they are really boring
Back to top Go down
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob
Prof. Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Well please don't post and say that all my typing was worthless! Sheesh, show a little kindness..=P
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 am

lol Team Dim Sun sounds like a chinese food thats called Dim Sum. Anyway, I didn't like Pokemon ranger much, and i doubt i'll be buying this Razz. Nice info anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:39 pm

i got the game!!! i got it yesterday night and im pretty far ahead right now...im one of the top rangers and my partner pokes are munchlax, turtwig, croagunk, krickitot, and one more i think...i ...i hate team din sun...i got past capturing the drapion (it took like 4 tries >:O so annoying)
Back to top Go down
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:48 am

Prof. Ivy wrote:
Tiny spoiler:
In the storyline of Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia. You have to face off to the evil Team Dim Sun, as they try to have Darkrai send the world into the massive void of nightmares.

Well that seems like a psycho and messed up desire. 0_o

I heard that games like Ranger mess up your touch screen with the whole constant loop thing. I don't know whether to get it or not.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob
Prof. Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Awesome, cub!! I wanna get the game soon, I love ranger games. And I've never had any probloms yet, Max. Smile
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:27 pm

now i am at the part where i get the yellow gem (ranger rank 7)
Back to top Go down
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Prof. Ivy wrote:
Awesome, cub!! I wanna get the game soon, I love ranger games. And I've never had any probloms yet, Max. Smile

You sure? If that's the case, I guess i'll get it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Omg, I love pokemon ranger games, I went to EB games today, and I had money for once..So..Erm..I got the game, if anyone has any help on it for me, it'd be great. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob
Prof. Ivy

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:17 pm

I'm still waiting to buy it, I'll try and help once I get the game and figure it out myself, ok? Razz
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 am

the 'liberate the tower' wifi mission is now avalible in north america and europe for shadows of almia. complete this mission and you can capture darkrai and transfer him to yoour d/p, another way to get a legit darkrai.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm

i beat the game already Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.   For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For fans of Pokemon Ranger, A new generation.
Page 1 of 1