Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Empty
PostSubject: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 pm

chapter 1:nostalgia and rememberence

Today i remembered quazar agian. My over powered lv90 rayquaza from my emerald copy he was the best pokemon i ever had he was reliable never let me down and always pulled it out (kinda like pikachu in the shows XD) i really do miss him and it gets annoying at times yet it feels good to....i cant explain it i wish i knew a word for this feeling i was so happy with that guy it makes me cry and i just rhymed! *facepalm* Well its all i got for this topic.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) 30px-Basic_Badge Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) 20px-Mineral_Badge Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) 20px-Rising_BadgeReshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:38 pm

read it Very Happy cool,i feel the same about my typhlosion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

yay someone read the title carefully!!!
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 pm

chapter2:thinking about gen 5 and what happens next in my pokemon journy

i though about what im gonna do in gen 5 and what happens next in my pkmn. journy it makes me wonder and almost worry i figure ill be fine but i cant convince myself forever now sence theres not much to write about this topic heres a though

most pokemon represent something (i.e:arceus groundon kyogre and rayquaza arceus is god rayquaza is the sky pkmn. groundon(duh):is the earth pkmn. and kyogre is the sea pkmn.) what do Reshiram and zekrom represent? thats all for this topic i wonder where ill go...
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:06 pm

True. Those two were just thrown out there while the others represented something. I would say they controlled fire n lightning but that's arceus's job. >.>
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 am

chapter 3:the legendary hunt for mewtwo!

agian looking back about heartgold i think about the time i went after mewtwo.I was scoruing the dungeon and ended up on a certain part of the dungeon lost out of my wits i then went up yet another latter i then came apon the crystal maze and went through and found my self at mewtwo's door step so to speak after healing my pokemon and restoring there PP i then enguaged mewtwo in battle after a while in battle with my chariard vs. mewtwo i was reading his moves for some odd reason he only has one damageing move after spending 12 or so ultra balls on him and capturing him i then made my way out of the dungeon

just though id look back at my time in HG
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 am

Reshiram and zekrom represent ying and yang, and kyrum represents the space where there is no ying and yang...
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 am

well thanks for the info chrono
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 pm

chapter4:a look back on what i think is the best pkmn. game ever........................

pokemon emerald

FLAME SHEILD UP! ok before you all rage at me all the games 4th to 5th are good! they just were nothing close to emerald it introduced the batte frontier made berrys usefull had AWESOME LEGENDARYS (groundon kyogre and rayquaza were so original and the regi's are so shrouded in mystery its ridiculos!) it was great and nothing will top it do you hear me? NOTHING!!! NOTHING I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........long story short i love emerald and nothing can take its special place in my heart I love you (note:if you dont know what a flame sheild is look it up)
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

chapter 5: MOTHER FACKING DIALGA STUPID CHEAP 2 SHOT HITNG DOUCHE WITH A HARD AS HECK DUNGEON!!!!

the title says it all.........
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm

chapter 6:my thoughs on gen 5

it was great i had no probloms with it (except team plasma had sucky pokemon untill i got the 3 gym badge) the legendarys were fantastic and did i mention OSHAWAT IS SUCH A BOSS? (ps:VICTINI IS SO ADORABLE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)   Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reshiram's journal (please dont post its just for looking and if your going to post:post a comment about what the journal topic is about)
Page 1 of 1