Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest Empty
PostSubject: Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest   Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi I have made this team especially for region battles. This team has one me alot of shoddy battles, and is a very very great team. I have one 3 times the amound of how much i have lost, (37-12) but the losses more mostly from shell smash pokemon...but ofcourse my scizor has taken pretty good care of that at times with banded bullet punch.

Lead: Donphan
Roll: Tank
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sturdy
EV's: 252 def, 252 sp.def, 4 atk

Moveset: Stealth Rock, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Rapid

Donphan is a really good pokemon. It can annoy alot of the leads, because it has stealth rocks and rapid spin. If it's opponent is a pokemon with stat changing moves like Swords Dance, Donphan will have no problem. He will simply eq until the oppononent has attacked him and when he is remained with 1 HP left he will finish him off with Ice Shard. In a situation where Donphan's Ice Shard will not take it out, the opponenet is a special attacker, I will scare it off by bringing Blissey. It can seismic toss and then wish so donphan will get all it's HP back. And plus, with maxed out sp.def, Donphan is pretty dangerous and lasts long in the game with the help of Blissey

Blissey
Roll: Assist + sp.def wall
Nature: Calm
Ability: Nature Cure
EV's: 252 sp.def, 252

Moveset: Wish, Protect, Heal Bell, Seismic

Simply put, Blissey is the shit. Everytime the opponent has a sp.atk on, I will wish, and when he brings out a physcial attacker, I will switch out and 357 hp will be restored to any of my other pokemon (357 hp is 50% of Blissey's hp when using wish). I will do the same strategy when using heal bell as well. Seismic Toss is just a back up attack when needed. Protect is needed to restore some hp and scout what moves the opponenent has or when not sure to see if it's a sp.atker or phys atker

Slowking
Roll: Stall + Sp.def Wall
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Calm
EV's: 252 sp.def, 252 hp, 4 def

Moveset: Nasty Plot, Scald, Yawn, Slack Off

Yes, I have 2 sp.def walls. But with 197 def and 384, Slowking can take physical attacks pretty well. Yawn is pretty useful, and with the regenator ability and slack off, slowking is tough to take out and wish is barely a needed move for him except in an emergency situation. Nasty Plot is to be used right after Yawn, whether the opponent switches or not. Scald does massive damage after atleast 2 Nasty Plot and burning physical attackers is great.

Raikou
Roll: Special sweeper + stall
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: timid
EV's: 252 Speed, 128 sp.atk, 124 sp.def, 4 def

Moveset: Substitute, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball

Raikou is really amazing. And so is his Volt Absorb When Raikou has set up, it is pretty much game over. Enough said.

Scizor
Roll: Physical Sweeper + Switcher
Ability: Technician
Item: Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
EV's 252 atk, 252 hp, 252 sp.def

Moveset: Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Superpower, U-turn

Scizor is one tough pokemon to handle. He will keep on U-turning out of battle and will bullet punch those fast pokemon and will pursuit those psychic types whoe try to run away. Superpower is a key move in emergencies. Scizor does it all. And with Blissey, this Scizor wont be going away any time soon.

Typhlosion
Roll: Late Game Special Sweeper
Ability: Flash FIre
Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
EV's: 252 sp.atk, 252 spd, 4 hp

Moveset: Eruption, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Extrasensory

This guy is usually teh late game sweeper. Once I cam back from a 4-1 defacite to win the game 1-0. I simply just use Eruption. Although eruption wouldn't be a very good option when Tyranitar/sandstorm is on. Sometimes I don't even need to use him to win battles.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest   Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:57 am

Well done on the team, i've got nothing really to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mizuninja
Noob
Noob
mizuninja

Number of posts : 7
Friend Code : 3353 4478 8324
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest   Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 pm

you dont have to but get rid of blissey im only saying this because i hate how ou they are but i got to admit there good sp.walls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest   Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate and Critique my Johto team! :) be honest
Page 1 of 1