Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate and Critique my team!

Go down 
+3
Rayquaza
Tommy
AK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Rate and Critique my team! 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Rate and Critique my team! Empty
PostSubject: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi this is a new team I just thought of making. Please send me your feedback! Smile

Lead: Gliscor
Item: Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish

Moveset: Earthquake, Roost, Taunt, Stealth Rock

I got to say, I really love this lead. He basically can help me defeat about 2/3 of the ou leads. Taunt allows me to taunt most of the ou leads since he is so buffed up with Speed. He has powerful resistance to a handful of resistance and able to block most fighting pokemon such as Lucario and Machamp, he is one of the toughest Leads to beat in the game. If Azlef is the lead, i'll switched to Tyranitar, and if Aerodactyl is the lead, i'll switched to Vaporeon.

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold

Moveset: Roar, Protect, Surf, Wish

This guy is a life saver. I mean come on, it can stall so many teams it's amazing. It can also stall one of the pokemon that my team fears most, which is Suicune. It can also stall against Scizor, Heatran, and Infernape. By having wish and protect, I am able to piss the other team, and also heal any of my other pokemon who are badly hurt. Roar is so helpful against pokemon who are setting up, plus my spikes + Stealthrocks combo helps my vaporeon stall even better.

Pokemon: Blissey
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure

Moveset: Thunder Wave, Seismic Toss, Psychic, Softboiled

Who can not love my fat nurse? She is able to block so many special attacks, and with the ev's in defense, it is able to wall against most attackers who don't have "special effective" moves. Thunderwave scares and pisses off anyone who gets affected by it. Psychic is to counter Machamps and other fighting pokemon who are trying to get rid of my Blissey.

Pokemon: Skarmory
Item: Sharp Beak
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Impish

Moveset: Spikes, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Roost

My physical stall and typical whirlwind+spikes. Extra in special defense helps me against some special attacks so I can set up spikes freely. My skarmory is able to wall pretty much any physical attacker in the game, and most importantly DD gyarados and Outrage Salamence. Without this guy, an agilitygross would be able to sweep my team with ease.

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Jolly

Moveset: Pursuit, Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge

He is able to revenge kill most of the pokemon that were lucky enough to destroy my walls. Also, by having choice scarf, I am able to switch in all phycic, ghost, and latias and pursuit/crunch them. Stone Edge allows me to rape Gyarados and Salamene if they haven't dragondanced yet. I really love this guy.

Pokemon: Venusaur
Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow

Moveset: Toxic, Leech Seed, Energy Ball, Protect

This guy is a real b**** to take! He will stall you all day long! He'ell toxic, and then Leech Seed and then will repeat the process when the opponent is switched out! Leech Seed will work great on pokemon like Blissey who have massive hp! My Venusaur can also protect while gaining hp back with leftovers and leech seed-- It's almost like Venusaur never got hurt!

RATE AND CRITIQUE PLEASE Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Tommy
Gym Leader
Tommy

Male
Number of posts : 75
Badges : Rate and Critique my team! FlameRate and Critique my team! CascadeBadgeRate and Critique my team! IcicleBadge
Friend Code : .
Platinum: 0776 0920 9240
Pearl: 4899 1078 9506
Black: 0261 0453 9781
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

I suggest you replace vaporeon with suicune otherwise you would be quite vulnerable to mixed dragonites. Also, you should replace psychic on blissey with ice beam or flamethrower. It wouldn't be able to take hits from fighting type pokemon for long and psychic probably wouldn't ko anyways. So just let skarmory or gliscor handle them. Other than that your team looks cool

Last edited by Tommy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com/t1795-tommy-s-free-breeding-and
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:30 am

Idk about this but I think gliscor can't have poison heal and roost/stealth rock. I think there are some others as well that can't have dw with 4th gen TMs but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:52 am

Pretty good, just watch out for will-o-wisps. I would reccomend replacing psychic on Blissey for armoatherapy
Back to top Go down
Vector_RAY
Rookie
Vector_RAY

Male
Number of posts : 99
Friend Code : 3196-4221-2745 Y
0305-2673-2517 B2
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:21 pm

actually ray gliscor can have poison heal but only through DW

and i would rate this team a 6.5
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza

Male
Number of posts : 379
Friend Code : PSN : Terimaki_Chod

Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:36 pm

It can get poison heal but it can't have it with stealth rock and roost since they are 4th gen moves, at least thats what I heard im not positive.
Back to top Go down
https://rayquaza.forumotion.com
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:02 pm

ok thanks, and yes i have replaced Psychic with Aromatherapy. Also, because i do not have a special sweeper i have replaced VEnusuaur with EMpoloen
Empoleon~ PEtaya BErry~ Aglity , grass knot, ice beam, scald~ torrent how does that sound?

wow 6.4 Grom? -__- is my team that bad? but it doesn't matter, I appreciate the rating.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

give skamory sturdy, its works like a focus sash in gen5.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

hmm alrigh ill do that thanks allen Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSurgeXSR
Noob
Noob
TheSurgeXSR

Male
Number of posts : 17
Friend Code : 3525 2373 6600 [Pokemon Black]
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:50 am

Gliscor can't learn roost nor stealth rock with its dream world ability.

Unless you like 24342 hour stall battle nonsense, the team is predominantly defensive. Be aware of tanks and mixed attackers that won't fear blissskarms Like Infernape and taunters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/surgespage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate and Critique my team!   Rate and Critique my team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate and Critique my team!
Page 1 of 1