Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandstorm Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Sandstorm Team Empty
PostSubject: Sandstorm Team   Sandstorm Team Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Just an idea for a new Sandstorm team im making.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Sandstream
Adamant
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Dragon Tail
252 Atk, 6 Spd, 252 HP

Common Tyranitar with the not so common Dragon Tail which gives it a phazing attack as well. Dragon Tail goes well with TTar's low speed. The rest of the set is pretty standard.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Sandrush
Jolly
-Sword Dance
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
252 Atk, 236 Spd, 20 HP

Yeah, the number one abuser of Sandstorm, with his amazing speed and access to rapid spin he makes an essential assest to my team. The Air Balloon gives him even more manuverablitiy because i can send him in on an Earthquake.

Sigilypth @ Fire Orb
Magic Guard
Timid
-Roost
-Psycho Shift
-Cosmic Power
-Stored Power
252 HP, 108 Sp Atk, 150 Spd

One of the best stallers in the game who psycho shifts the burn to my opponent which serverly cripples them, then i cosmic power to get huge defences before using them in combonation with Stored power and then roost just adds to his bulk.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Hasty
-U-turn
-Wish
-Psyshock
-Draco Meteor
126 Atk, 248 Sp Atk, 136 Spd

Yeah, its the event Jirachi, Draco Meteor offers a neutral hit on pretty much anything, Wish is a support move for my whole team in general. Psyshock uses my Sp Atk and my opponents Def meaning they can send out as many Special walls as they like and i will still hit them hard. Finally U-turn is mainly there for combinding with Draco Meteor so i can deal damage while switching out.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Pressure
Jolly
-Hone Claws
-Earthqauke
-Stone Edge
-Ice Fang
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe

Aerodactyl is one of the best users of the new move Hone Claw. It fits perfectly on him-he's already got great Speed to abuse it with, decent Attack that could use a bit of boosting, and lots of high-powered but low-accuracy attacks. The main problem is that Aerodactyl is very fragile, making him hard to set up

Swampert @ Life Orb
Torrent
Relaxed
-Scald
-Stealth Rock
-Avalanche
-Earthquake
172 HP, 252 Atk, 84 Sp Atk

His low speed means he can pull off Avalanche easily and OHKO most Grass types. Scald is there for the chance of burn, Stealth Rock is there for support and Earthquake gets STAB.

So what do you think? Rate, Comment and tell me of any replacements i should do.
Back to top Go down
dialga3021
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
dialga3021

Male
Number of posts : 197
Friend Code : 3782 3834 4342
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Sandstorm Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm Team   Sandstorm Team Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:42 pm

add the final evolution of sandile as well it is a great attacker
Back to top Go down
TheSurgeXSR
Noob
Noob
TheSurgeXSR

Male
Number of posts : 17
Friend Code : 3525 2373 6600 [Pokemon Black]
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Sandstorm Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm Team   Sandstorm Team Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:29 am

Though I despise weather teams, Your sets are good. I would suggest crunch over pursuit with Tyranitar. With sandrush, you don't need so much investment in speed with excadrill, as its able to handle most of the fastest pokemon out there. Aerodatcly's Earthquake won't kill excadrill, neither will weaviles brick break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/surgespage
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Sandstorm Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm Team   Sandstorm Team Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:14 am

The main reason i invested in his speed was because before the sandstorm he can still be KO'd. But thanks for the advice anyway. Now onto Dialga's advice, having Krookodile would be slightly less helpful to me because it would give me another grass/water weakness, but thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandstorm Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm Team   Sandstorm Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandstorm Team
Page 1 of 1