Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New projects / Custom stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Straticus
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Straticus

Female
Number of posts : 253
Badges : New projects / Custom stuff 2el9ilv New projects / Custom stuff 154tt78
Friend Code : 1204 5955 5446
Registration date : 2008-04-09

New projects / Custom stuff Empty
PostSubject: New projects / Custom stuff   New projects / Custom stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey all. I havent been here a bit lately...and I'm sorry for that lol.
However, i have some new and old things that may interest you guys since its been a while since my last art topic =P

Ok, I got quite a bunch to display here, so ill spoiler stuff (you just click the spoiler to see the image)

First is my spriting.

This is a small sample of a city type platform I worked on, Poor design so far lol, I was just experimenting.
Spoiler:

Now, this is something i worked on yesterday, and was able to get the level design down in the same day too, and im proud to call it a prototype to success lol. Its a greek/heavan based level, enjoy.
Spoiler:

Next topic, is my normal drawings.

This...wow...im really proud of how this project turned out. Used some BIG sheet of paper for this, I hope you love this as much as I did lol.

Here's the main point of the drawing without the background.
Spoiler:

Now heres the drawing with an almost complete background, this time, I really outdone myself a bit I guess =]
Spoiler:

Here is the last topic, for those who ever PLAYED BRAWL or have BRAWL, you'll know what Im gonna show you is differant from your regular gameplay lol.

I chose three characters for this. Kirby, Wolf, and Sonic.
I retexturized everything from these characters (Meaning, i went through some work changing the colors of characters)

Here is my Kirby, i made him look like Airman from Megaman 2 lol
Spoiler:

This is Zane's Wolf, i retexturized to a black and orange colors
Spoiler:

And, this is Ctrl's Sonic, and it was a pain in the @$$ to keep pixels the same color, but im proud
Spoiler:

Well, plz comment on this topic guys. I worked hard for this, and I hope you all like my work. Till next time, cya around ;P
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: New projects / Custom stuff   New projects / Custom stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Nice sprites, drawings, pictures and other things, AO1! I especially like the drawing - its detail is awesome! Be sure to post some more sometime...
Back to top Go down
Xero
Rookie
Xero

Male
Number of posts : 59
Friend Code : Diamond:3696 1438 9204
SoulSilver:1119-4424-2130
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New projects / Custom stuff   New projects / Custom stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 am

Thats great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New projects / Custom stuff   New projects / Custom stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New projects / Custom stuff
Page 1 of 1