Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Empty
PostSubject: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 am

UNO!!!!!: computer had gone into a spazm T.T
DUEX!!!!!: my mum desided to move!!!!
THREE!!!!: no wifi where i moved to T.T
WHAT EVER GERMANS SAY FOR FOUR!!!!!!: iam at an internet cafe =0
V: I wont be on untill (drum roll) APRIL!!!!!!!!! HURRAY A WHOLE MONTH WITHOUT CHRONO, how sad T.T (i maybe on sometimes)
6; lost my platinium...well my mum did...she said she packed it but i dont belive her she lies.....hopefully she packed it but i bet you she will buy a new one replace it and say i only just got it and i lied...
7;I LOVE YOU ALL expecialy KANATA....
8; resistnace~ muse

yea i think that covers everything lawl......
Back to top Go down
Weegee The Judge
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Friend Code : 0989 9199 2316
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:33 pm

by Chrono
see ya in april
(i hope)
Back to top Go down
Konata
Noob
Noob
Konata

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 am

How poetic.. well, may the star of luck be with u and i hope we'll c u agian chrono. You covered evrything....except the fact that konata is spelled with an "o".....And u know i luv ya 2 chrono see i hope 2 seeya bak ^w^ <3
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 am

came on to change my name

love you nonata your hair is epic, luv babes

bye everyone luv you aswell
Back to top Go down
L
L

Male
Number of posts : 159
Badges : the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on HiveBadgethe wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Wthe wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on CascadeBadgethe wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Flame
Friend Code : Trading/Breeding Code: 2407 1949 3913
Battle Code: 2321 8389 9288
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Chrono please change your picture....I really hate BOBOBOBO and anything related to that show
Back to top Go down
Konata
Noob
Noob
Konata

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 am

LOL BOBOBO SUX >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on   the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wounderfull tidious exciting drawnout conclusion why chrono wasn't on
Page 1 of 1