Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eevee's Strange life.

Go down 
+2
pn
Kassandra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Eevee's Strange life. Empty
PostSubject: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Chapter one.
As I run through the forest, not hearing the normal sounds of the the other pokemon. As a awkward silence filled the shadows around me. There was nothing, there was no one. I felt so alone, but instead of thinking, I just ran, and ran, watching my feet come in and out, in and out, from under my body. Feeling the cold hard ground hit the bottoms of my feet. It was nearing winter, the frost seemed to be setting in late this morning, but even the crunch of the dead frozen grass could not be heard, for I was hypnotized. As if a Gardevoir were to put me in a trance, but no, there were not pokemon to be seen, I couldn't smell one for miles. So I continued running for what I was not sure, I cannot think straight, questions are running through my mind like, Why am I here? What am I doing? But most of all, what or better yet who am I? It's as if my whole identity has been taken away, my mind cleared. I look down and notice I am no longer running, I feel a out-of-body feeling come over me. I now feel as if I am floating, and as quick as the feeling came over me, it vanished. Poof, it was gone, that simple. I still feel so confused, I still have no idea who I am, or why I am even here. I have a feeling I shouldn't stay.

After fighting with myself for what seemed like centuries, I decided to search for something, someone, who could try and explain this to me. As I was walking in the forest, I could smell water, a feeling of childish amusement over came me. I started to run again, this time controllably, I stopped a few times to make sure. Once I neared the water, I saw a shocking sight, I saw a Eevee staring at me, What is a Eevee doing in a lake?, I though. I soon realized after standing in shock for a few moments, that Eevee was me. How could this have happened? I stood in shock for a few more moments, memories of my past life filling my head, about being a umbreon, so long ago the memories is foggy. Then a memorie of another life, as a Flareon? What how could this be? I thought, How did this start? I went over this for what seemed like minutes, but was really hours by the new set of the sun, I have had 6 past lives, one as a Flareon, another as a Umbreon, a third one as a Glaceon, a fourth as a Leafeon, the fifth one as Vamporeon, and the sixth as Jolteon. What's left I thought? I guess that was soon to be found out. I couldn't remember much, but I did remember there were six evolved forms of Eevee, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Vamporeon, Jolten...And...And..UGH...I can't remember the sixth...Oh! Yes, Espeon...Espeon...Maybe...Maybe this is my last spot? To be trained as a Espeon...Only time will tell...

-------------

For Rayquaza, you don't have a fan fiction, or even a story place. Well I saw people posting there storys so I thought to post mine.
---
For people who enjoyed this, more to come.
---
For people who want to correct my spelling, don't. I'm going to do it soon, I posted this late at night [10:38...Razz] and I'm tired. I'll do it in the morning.
--------------

Kassandra

Last edited by Galaxandra on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 am

not bad kass Very Happy good job
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks...I hate showing my wrighting, but I can't get advice if I don't share it.. I posted it on a few fan fic sites too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 am

Kass, your Eevee story is great!
When are you posting chaper 2?! Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 am

Chapter two.

I feel so tired...All that running has drained my energy...What's that smell! Is it...Berries?? It is! I can smell them. As I walk towards the smell, I hear a strange noise in the bush, I brush it off lightly though, all I can think of is the berries. The smell is getting stronger and sweeter with every step. I have the berries in my sight, I can tell from this far away that they are oran berries. I finally reach the berrie plant. I hate not having arms... I stretched my neck out to it's full length and bit into the berrie. As I did so I could feel the berrie restoring my health, I always loved that feeling I could remember that. While I was eating the berrie, I had some sort of vision, a flashback if you will. It was if a Young Glaceon, so agile, so powerful looking, but most of all, I think she was me. I belive she was a shiny though, does that mean I am? I couldn't tell at this time, no water near by. But as I watched the Glaceon playing in the snow, I saw her find a frozen berrie...A Oran Berrie!! Did the berrie, somehow cause a flashback? I could see the Glaceon still, there was a Jynx sneaking up behind her! Watch out! I cried, though she couldn't hear me.. It was no use..She was attacked from behind..And OHKO'd...Her Oran berrie was stolen by the dirty rotten, Jynx. And The Glaceon was left there, in the cold, snow filled, dead, forest. Until she regained enough Health to wake back up. Now, as she lay there, she became harder and harder to keep in focus, and finally was out of my sight for good. Now I'm back to eating my berrie...Once I finished, it was back onto my journey.

As I was walking through the forest, I heard that noise again, coming from another bush. This time a attacked it, first with tackle, then a growl to show I wasn't joking. To my astonishment it was a young boy, no older than the age of 12, he was startled.. My fault... I was still in a defensive pose, but I was looking at him with such a soft look, he knew I was harmless. It was no use. We stood there for what seemed like ages, just staring at each other. He finally made a move. I backed away slowly, but I didn't run, he had food, who would run away from food? I ate the food careful not to nip his hands. He took out a pokeball.

"Eevee, I really like you, you could be so strong, would you...Umm...Would you come with me to continue my Journey to battle and defeat every Gym Leader?" The young boy said.

What! I don't even know you! Why would I go with you! You could be a part of that..Ummm..Team rocket group!! I thought about it a little...

"Oh! I forgot, you probably think I am so stupid...My name is Josh, I am a pokemon trainer, I only have two other pokemon" Josh said, and let two pokemon out of there pokeballs, "Scyther, and Vulpix."

The Vulpix walked up towards me, he seemed friendly. I relaxed my body. To try and show Josh I was okay with him catching me.

"Alright!" He yelled, "Go Pokeball.."

How pointless, I thought, to say 'Go pokeball'. I laughed to myself as the yellowish red beam hit me, I did not struggle, and I was let out of the pokeball.

"Yea! I caught a Eevee!" Josh said. "Should I give you a nick name?"

Yes, I thought, you should. Knowing he couldn't really understand me, I let out a growl, a friendly one though.

"Well with you coloring, you look like a shiny!" Josh said a hint of happiness in his voice, "You'r like a...Like a...Silver, is that good for you? But...You'r a girl..Oh that's no good for a girl.."

He seemed to be arguing with himself.. A little funny, if you ask me..

"Well, Eevee, Eva? Is that good? Do you like that nick name? Eva! I like it do you?"

Yea, I like it! Eva...I could live with that....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Kass, another great chapter to your story! I hope you are going to keep posting more chapters! Razz
I'm already waiting in anticipation for the next part! lol
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm

this story is really good kassie...how many chapters are you gonna make?
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:39 am

Chapter Three.

I could feel my pokeball being bounced up and down..I'm getting dizzy here...Cut it out!!!
Chu-wa...
The pokeball opened and out I leaped, the sun on my face felt so good.
"Eva!!" A voice screamed, "What, how did you get out?!"
I jumped out you ninny...I thought...How else? No one released me..No one...I want to battle, grow strong...Are you going to make that happen? Am I going to grow strong? Be able to evolve? Yet, he couldn't understand me, and I knew it.
"Eva, maybe..Maybe I should try you out, you may stay out of your pokeball, but-" Josh didn't finish, for I had already ran away after a Beautifly.
"Eva! You are so playful..." He said with a smirk on his face, "You'r like, well like a Eevee." He laughed, I satred at him, I didn't find that funny..Oh well. I was to busy, now I was watching the Caterpie, slowly walking across the road...Trying ever so hard to behave and not to pounce on one...Can't resist....
"Eva!, No, no, no! Let it go, now!" Josh almost sang these words, "Fine, battle then."
I did as told, Waiting, but the caterpie attacked before Josh could say anything.
Caterpie used a string shot, useless move.
"Eva, use sand attack!" Josh ordered.
What!! Sand attack!! No! That move isn't good. I ignored him and used tackle...Bad move...I missed, but how could I have known I would miss.
"Eva..Just listen to me, trust me. Use Tackle now." Josh said, almost pleading...
I did as ordered this time, I was going to use it anyways, so why not make the poor guy feel good....Yes!! I direct hit...
Caterpie stumbled, and ran away quickly...
"Well, Eva, you did good, I feel bad for the caterpie though.." Josh said, with a laugh.
This boy laughs at the weirdest things... This could be interesting though.
"Eva, we are in the Hoenn region, and our first gym to battle is going to be with Roxanne, rock gym..." Josh made some kind of sighing noise, and went back to talking, "And I only have three pokemon, and well, you are my strongest, Eva. So, really, we have to train you, and train you well."
Ummm....Josh, you can't understand me, but what!?!?! I'm a Eevee for crying out loud, how, what! I'm just a weak Eevee, are your other pokemon crud?
"Well, Eva, you think about it, I'm going to get our food ready."
And at that, Josh released, Scyther, and Vulpix form there pokeballs.....
Back to top Go down
Boy
Trainer
Trainer
Boy

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Haha eevee with the Kass-like attitude XD... Josh is such a tool/ninny Razz. Keep going lol, i'm actually "enjoying" reading
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Kass, another amazing chapter! Razz Please, keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Key for chapter four:
Red words, Vulpix.
Green words, Scyther.
Chapter Four.
Oh my....Why so mean looking, fellas? AAAAHHHH!!! Don't do that! STOP! Don't touch me, HEEELLLPPPP!!!!!

Hold still!!
Yea, if you don't stop moving we'll KO you.
Shut up, I know you won't, I could take you both on.
Well I'd like to see that happen, dear, you couldn't hurt a wormple with a fire blast!
Watch it, you Eevee, you going to use tackle on us? Ohh, we are so afraid!!
Well, you guys can do what ever you want. I can use tackle on you. YES! I'll use tackle on you.
Eva used tackle, and broke free from the grip of Scyther and Vulpix.
W..What!!
Run! Wait, no...Lets just go play, Vulpix.
"Hey! Guys leave Eva alone, she is smaller than you play nice!" Josh said in his, almost sing songing voice.

We'll see you later then, Eva. Haha, Eva, what a stupid name.
Ugh! Thoughs bullies! I though you had nice pokemon!! N-I-C-E!!

"Scyther, Vulpix, back into your balls, me and Eva have training to do."

Ninny! Don't say that! Sheesh...They are going to KO me... KO MEE!!!! Me...
Tears gather in Eevee's eyes.
Fine well, we have to train, and train hard. No joking on your part, or I'll use bite on your behind.

"We'll go to the rivers edge for training, there are some weak pokemon there you are likely to beat."

Eva walked slowly to the end of the path, to where the bushes began, and saw a small river, with a beach like surrounding....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Kass, you know how much I like this story so far! XP
Please keep writing and posting! I want the book XD
Back to top Go down
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob
Prof. Ivy

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 pm

That is awesome, Kassandra! You are great at fan fic! I agree with Chris, keep wrighting, and I might buy your book. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Chapter five.

Eva, on your left there is a Lotad. I heard a voice talking to me, but no one was there, shocked I looked around. No one there.

Cha-Bam!
I said there was a lotad to your left! Pay attention!!
I don't even know you and you are yelling at me! I thought.
I can hear you, don't be snappy, just listen to me, please. And everything will be fine.
Lotad attacked again, this time Eva was ready.
Tackle, Eva, Tackle!
Fine, but who are you?
Who am I? Ask yourself silly, I am you. Well...Erm..I was you.
Were me??!!
Eva, attack, now! I'll explain later.
Eva used tackle again.
Lotad fainted.
There, see how well you did.
Would you please now tell me who you are, and where you are?
Okay, one, I am you, your past life, your memories, I'm your wisdom, I'm everything you are, without the body. And I am within you, like a second soul in one body, does this make any sense..?
Umm....NO! I'm sorry not trying to be hard headed, but you are me, correct?
Yes.
You are here to help me, help me evolve? Help me grow, your my wisdom?
Yes, see, you are understanding!
Do you know...Do you know why I am here?
Yes.
Will you tell me.
In time.
In time? Now please! Now, I don't want to wait, please, right now we have time, don't we?
Eva, please, be patient. I know you have a million questions, I've been there to relive them over, and over and over...But, we will get to that, it is to soon yet.
To soon? But--

"Eva? EVA!!! Time to go!! Eva!!" Josh screamed.

Coming, I though, hold your stantler.
Eva, we will do more training, tomorrow, I'm going to go now.
Go where?
I'm...I'm just going to go, where dosn't matter right now.
And with that, I felt as if something was released within me...
"EVA! Come on!" Josh was getting angry, he was standing at the top of the hill looking down on me.

Sheesh....You ninny, can't you see I'm trying to train!!

"So how did training go," Josh said as if he expected I could reply to him in english, "Good I hope, Eva, I saw you battling Lotad, you are good, really, you are!"

Umm...Thanks, human..I thought...I would give you a complement, but I don't know any for humans...Oh! Your fur is very nice. But, still you cannot understand, Ninny. I thought. And stuck out my tounge.

Josh laughed, "I don't know what your saying Eva, but I hope it's nice." and with that he stuck out his tounge at me, and laughed some more.

She has so much to learn...So much.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Eevee's Strange life. Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am

omg god kass well done i skipped to the last chaperter and i read chaperter 4 thats all. and boy josh is a tool lol.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Chapter six.

Eva, please, lets get out of the pokeball and see if we can get away to train.
Yes, I am trying..Umm..How am I suposed to get out??
I'm not sure, try anything.
Chu-Bwa.
Hehe..I got out...I don't know how, but I did.
Very good, I can see that, and I have no idea how you got out either.
HA! I can't beleive that, my wisdom doesn't know?
No, sorry, somethings I don't understand.
Oh..I see..
Yes, sorry, I shouldn't tell you this, but we really need to go, NOW!
Why....?
Eva, what did I say about you just listening...
Yes...Ma' am...Sir...Ma' am?
Ma' am.
Okay..Hard to tell by..Erm..A voice?
I guess you could call it a 'voice'.
Okay, do you have a name..?
Yes, start walking east, and we will talk.
Okay, so what is your name?
I am know as many things, you may call me...Erm...You may call me Liza.
Liza..Was that one of my past names?
Oh I really shouldn't say yet, giving you to much to go by, but yes it was, it was your life as a Flareon. With that, do you remeber anything from that life?
No...Should I?
Yes...It should have been the easy one to remeber..Have you remembered any?
Yes! One as a Glaceon!
Really?!?! That was a very far past life, you were such a high level and then --
And then what?
Nothing never mind, we must go, go train.
Fine then, Liza, lets go train.
Okay then, Eva.
Well, where should we go?
Here is fine.
What, there are no pokemon.
Yes there is.
Eva spun around but saw no pokemon.
BAM-Cha
A Caterpie fell out of the tree.
Did you do that, Liza?
Yes, now without my help, battle.
Sheesh, you are so fast, what it I am not ready yet.
Without warning Caterpie attacked.
Caterpie used string shot.
Eva used a powerful tackle.
Caterpie didn't attack, Eva took the chance to use tackle again.
Caterpie still didn't attack, Eva went head on as fast and hard as she could.
Caterpie fainted.
Eva is the winner.
Very good!! A great battler Eva!
Thanks, Liza!
We better go back though before Josh wakes up.
Okay, Liza.
I'm going to go now, go back safely please.
Again as if a heavy weight was lifted from Eva, the voice was gone, and the feeling of another person was gone with it. Alone Eva walked back to the camp site.
Good bye, Liza..Good bye, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:25 pm

GREAT STORY...i love them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Okay, just asking, who thinks I might ruin my story if i edit the last chapter and change it to something that will make the ending make more sense?
Just tell me either in the CB or by posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eevee's Strange life.   Eevee's Strange life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eevee's Strange life.
Page 1 of 1