Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Election Parody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Hehe i made this vid and i think it's LOL! A script 4 the vid is below the vid itself

I'm Alvin Chipmunk and I approve this message. For every battle, a hero. For every deception, a villian. For every star, a story. For every election, a leader. As leader of this country, I will cut out for a vacation every three weeks each month. On election night, when my opponent calls to congradulate me, a will make a fart noise and hang up. On Inauguration day, I will call in sick. It's a federal holiday, so why should I have to work? When the residents of New Jersey want the state to secede from the rest of the country, I will tell them they can go but Bon Jovi can't go with them. When I catch my vice presidential pick, Spongebob Squarepants, playing soduko on the job and selling White House paintings on eBay, I will ask why I wasn't included on the eBay deal. In my state of the Union Adress, I will consult Randy, Paula, and Simon, then ask the nation's citizens to cal or text in their feelings on the State of the Union. I think that the White House needs to be redone, so I made a video, called Extreme Makeover Home Edition and asked them to bulldoze it and build a fortres like batman's crib yo! And when i decide whether or not to seek relection I will listen to the High School Musical Soundtrack. What a better way to get inspired? And let's just say, all citizens can... My opponents consider me a joke. But let's be honest, am I any worse than my opponents? Chipmunk SquarePants for 08.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly
Kassandra

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:34 pm

That is so stupid!!!
Funny stupid tho lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Umm...I'm speechless. >.>
Back to top Go down
null
Trainer
Trainer
null

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : n/a
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 am

speechless in a good way?
Back to top Go down
Max
Trainer
Trainer
Max

Male
Number of posts : 381
Friend Code : 0774-8649-9899
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 am

Speechless as in a sub for "I lol'd" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Election Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Parody   Election Parody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Parody
Page 1 of 1