Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anime0dude
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Friend Code : 3609 3169 2773
Registration date : 2008-08-12

i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Empty
PostSubject: i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15   i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

pleas don't be strong i only have lvl 15 pokemon o and i am in union room
Back to top Go down
anime0dude
Noob
Noob

i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15   i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 pm

my name is Kira and my friend code is 3609 3169 2773
Back to top Go down
anime0dude
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: traiding evay egg   i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:57 pm

trading evay sorrey forgot how to spell evay
Back to top Go down
Dirtshark91
Rookie
Dirtshark91

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15   i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 am

wow never had to say this but no triple posting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001660568047
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15   i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am on and i want someone to battle i am in union room p.s. my pokemon are lvl 15
Page 1 of 1