Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i should introduce myself as well...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pn
Elderly
Elderly
pn

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

i should introduce myself as well... Empty
PostSubject: i should introduce myself as well...   i should introduce myself as well... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

just like jeremy...i never really did get to introduce myself either....i joined this forum not too long ago...i am not a teenager yet but i will be in a year or so...i like to draw animations and spending time entertaining myself every second...ummm i have an annoying brother who LOVES to ruin every moment of my life...i am not gothic whatsoever...i love all colors and will do anything to become an artist...i always try to meet new people on this forum...i LOVE trading on wi-fi but im not a fan of battling on wi-fi...im the shy type of person who spends most of their life just entertaining themself 24/7...my favorite pokemon is umbreon...i have layered dark brown haired (very similar to black) and im really not a fighter like my username says...im not the type of person who is willing to share my name the second i meet someone...no one on this forum knows my name yet...i dislike fights and any kind of scary stuff...im a good kid as well as being in the "gifted" group...some of you guys may know that i like spicy food..yes. i do eat spicy food everyday..and thats about it

--fighter
Back to top Go down
ixion124
ixion124

Male
Number of posts : 656
Badges : i should introduce myself as well... Flame
Friend Code : 1160 9739 5678
Registration date : 2008-04-15

i should introduce myself as well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i should introduce myself as well...   i should introduce myself as well... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 pm

spicy food gives me dyspepsia

lOl no it doesnt
i love spicy chinese food
Back to top Go down

i should introduce myself as well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: