Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tmo8tmo
Noob
Noob
tmo8tmo

Male
Number of posts : 28
Badges : 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Ngyr0n 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. 262v81l 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. 35mmiba

Friend Code : 0475-9546-8804
Registration date : 2011-01-28

5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Empty
PostSubject: 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.   5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

The last time I logged in it was 2011. I'm so proud to see that the forum has survived. As the former dragon gym leader I am proud to say that Rayquaza Forums is my roots. I developed relationships here, and I'm sure some of you will remember me, but if not that is ok too. I remember starting a project about a gen 3 mod. What happened to that? Anyway, I just wanted to spread my wishes of prosperity upon the loyal members. Ak, you are still my rival, even if your gen 5 water monotype team is no longer viable Razz.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.   5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 12:36 pm

TMO!!! IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG! Time flew before my blinking eyes... wow. It was you who proposed a joint project on a gen 3 remake correct? Good times my friend...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.   5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Hahah see I knew it was AK XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.   5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 years later and Rayquaza forum is still going strong.
Page 1 of 1