Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male
Number of posts : 663
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Empty
PostSubject: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello.....or should i say good-oh wait. your not even there yet....my mistake......i would give a name, but i don't have one. This little story is a interesting tale....we begin in the land of paradise, Gensokyo....at a little shrine.

the clouds part way, giving a view of the shrine, it has a classical Shinto gate, along with its shrine maiden, Reimu Hakurei.
"It's almost to quiet for a Wednesday..." she sits there for a minute. Reimu has defended Gensokyo from countless threats, from vampires to demons, Yamas to Buddhist saints, a day filled with danmaku flying everywhere is same old same old to her. "Sun shining, birds chirping.......way to normal...i feel something wrong." i think i should take the time to explain...Gensokyo is no ordinary place, it is cut off from the outside world by the Hakurei border, named after the first shrine to be there, which Reimu is the shrine maiden of. Make sense?

"Reimu!" now comes our next little friend, Marisa Kirisame, a witch who took the power of love, and condensed it into magic, and is famous for being quite the skilled thief. "Anything happened at the shrine?"

"It's to quiet" she responds "well i don't see why your complaining, we could use a day off every now and again."

"A day off gives the Youkai time to scheme something." the Youkai are a demon race who are split into varying sub races (Tengu, Wolf, Kappa, ect.) Reimu and Marisa happen to be humans within the area.

"Your WAY to job focused....try relaxing for once."

"I'll relax when the youkai stop doing evil things." as well as shrine maiden, she hunts youkai to keep them under control....Marisa looks up to see a falling star...only that...

"Reimu. that doesn't look right..."

it collides into a hill. Named nameless hill....don't ask.

"let us see what the sky dropped into Gensokyo today." they fly on over, noticing a young man in the crater, he stands up, and dusts himself off.

"That wasn't fun....hello there. is this Gensokyo? Reimu draws a few amulets out of her sleeve

"who wants to know?"

"me. my name is Seris"

Notes on prologue:

• Reimu is Touhou's main character, Marisa is a friend of hers.
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Chapter 1: The Lunatic Swordmaster.

"Where did i hear that name?.....ill go look through my books!" Marisa fly's off, leaving Reimu with him.

"The new shrine maiden, yes?"

"what do you mean 'new'?" shes confused for obvious reasons, Reimu has been there for some time now.

"While not a youkai, im not necessarily human either....call me a half breed. he hops out of the hole dug with his body, he has short brown hair, about average teenager height, and wearing a dark grey fur collared trench coat. he has a ornate looking long sword on his back. "anyways, it's not a surprise you don't know me."

"Why is that?"

"That would be my concern." an old friend and teacher of Reimu enters through the gap between existence and non existence. "what are you doing here? i banished you, in case you forgot."

"I came back, your banishment was 1,150 years."

"how are you still alive? you may be a half breed, but your youkai half was tengu."

"turns out my 'human' side happened to be something different....a dragon."

"oh? how interesting?" she plays with a few locks of her hair while talking.

"can i get an explanation?" Reimu asks, confused to strange amounts. Marisa fly's in, carrying a heavy tome.

"I got you, ze!" she opens it, and begins reading aloud. "Once long ago, there was a Swordmaster living in the paradise land-that would be Gensokyo- he was happy to help anyone who needed it....one day, the Lunar Princess, Kaguya Houraison, appeared to him, knowing his sword can kill immortals, she bid him to slay Fujiwara no Mokou, so she can live in peace, at the same time, he knew what Kaguya did to Mokou's family....he was torn on what to do, his oath decreed he had to help those who asked, yet he knew he would be helping the wrong side....." she closes it with a thud.

"When Seris decided to take no action, i banished him for breaking his oath, branding him a lunatic." Yukari finished.

"How could I? it would be cold blood on my hands. besides, it's not like she has much to do up there!"

Notes on section: the entire story will be diced into bits like this, as its not a complete thing quite yet. Yukari is a sage, and can use the power of boundary's to remove things from existence, and if she chooses, to put them back in, like herself with the gaps.

Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Reimu, being utterly confused, continued to prod the swordsman.

"so how are you part dragon, part youkai, with the appearence of a human?" he shruggs in response to her question.

"never knew....just realized it one day....never cared for my lineage, i just did what anyone would do."

"and in turn, got banished from the one place your familiar with." Yukari responded.

"eh, wasn't all bad....i figured out Gensokyo's Ultimate Truth." THAT caught her attention...

"'Ultimate Truth?' what are you blabbering about?" she sounds stern now, Gensokyo's safety is one of her 2 concerns in existence.The other being about the shrine, for her own reasons."

"this blabbering could be the very reason the Hakurei barrier has EVER worked."

"now your just angering me." she spat, her anger very apparent to those around her. Seris give a sigh.

"always the same with you.......oh well, i shall explain, and start with a basic question.....where is the goddess Hakurei?" Reimu scratches her head, mainly because she's never seen her own deity before.

"T-thats-" she studders, before falling silent.

"i see im not the only ronin here. Yukari Yakumo here was the Shikigami of Lady Hakurei, and watched, helpless as she fell."

"How?!" Reimu shouts "Yukari is easily one of the most powerful sages in Gensokyo. if not the most." Seris looks over at her.

"we are not as young as you think....1,000 years is very inaccurate."

"you shut your mouth......i am nothing like you...." Yukari spats.

"whats going on, ze?"

"not a clue..." Yukari levitates off the ground.

"if you think i will let you sit here and insult me, you have another-"

"then draw. Ronin of Hakurei!" he leaps into the sky, spreading dragon like wings, and swings his sword, sending a dense wave of 'bullets' at her, she dodges, and responds in kind.

"not much improvement......Sword Sign, Muramasa, Demon Spirit!" he gathers a large amount of magic, and disperses it in the form of magic swords, they home in on Yukari, and chase her.

Section Notes: by bullets, i mean Danmaku (translated into 'Bullet hell' or 'curtain of fire') and when Seris goes to cast that spell, those are referred to as 'spellcards'

Last edited by Reshiram on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm 2e9558a0ec7754f3f11fe064eeeee28a30b43302_1

thats how you use this Razz

but keep going tho
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

nice.....just...nice.
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:01 pm

"and your still as predictable as usual" she waves her fan, creating a wave of bullets, which he flies over, and attempts to slash her, which she twirls out of the way, and point blanks him with a blast of raw mana.

"same to you, hag." he deflects it effortlessly off his sword, back at her, who dodges, and fires again. they continue for several minutes, until Yukari has enough.

"Danmaku Bounded Field, Boundary of Life and Death!" she unleashes waves that can hit harder than a wave of feels, he squeezes his way in between shots, very carefully attempting to NOT get plowed.

"heh, i remember that card.....fuck that card." Reimu says, scratching her partially singed head from that event.

"i think your just finding excuses to inflate your ego" Marisa says with a smirk

Last edited by Reshiram on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:29 am

nice Reshi! it was good Razz
Back to top Go down
Reshiram
Elderly
Elderly
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 pm

"now why would i do such a thing?" Reimu sarcastically answered.

"i think i'll be going to find out more about our friend, and i know just the place." Marisa hops on her broomstick, and flies off towards the Scarlet Devil Mansion, which is basically the home of a vampire. "good, she's probably snoozing." Marisa hovers in through the window, into the library, Voli, she rolls as a fireball wizzes by her head from an old friend, she sighs.

"i expected you later."

"im just here for a question Patchouli. ever heard of a man named Seris?" Marisa hops off her broomstick, and walks over to Patch, who is in her usual atire of a nightgown, and cap.

"you have my attention....i haven't heard that name since i found this...where is it...Koa!" her succubus familiar flies on over.

"Yes master?"

"where was that book you brought me? the one on the Lunatic Swordsman?" she flies off again, and brings it to her. Patchouli cracks it open, and flips over a few pages. "thank you Koa, anyways, back to our business"

"i think this is the longest time i've ever been in here without almost being blasted to oblivion"

"don't push it.....so what do you want to know about this man?"

"well, he's fighting Yukari with little effort-"

"best joke you've ever told" Marisa sighs, and begins to drag Patchouli away.

"wha-where are you taking me!"

"oh relax, this was my last option......if you won't believe me, then i'll take you to the source!"

Marisa ties Patchouli to her broomstick, and flies off back to the shrine.

"...any minute i should hear an angry bookworm."

Marisa flies in, and unties Patch*, then points towards Seris and Yukari's battle.

".....by the native gods...."

"it's not that big of a deal.....right?" Marisa says half sure. back with our heated battle...

"....how......are you so skilled? you've had no practice in so many years!" Yukari, being as skilled as she is, and Seris, exiled for such a long period, ergo having no battles in that time, is at their breaking points.

"this is where it ends......Void sign, Nothingness in everything!" he slashes, and seemingly everywhere there's bullets, Yukari dodges furiously, as they close further and further in.....

how are such long chains of danmaku keeping up!...wait..chains.. flashing back to an earlier part of the battle-which occurred when we went over to Voli, he casted a spell called "mage links"....this comes to Yukari's attention just in time, as she U-Turn's and flies at Seris.

"your just as late as ever Yukari."

"actually, im on time for once!" she dives, and the flood of bullets can't keep up, they pass through him with no harm. "what!?....wait.." one laser continues to follow her. "a decoy!"

"within another." she turns to see him directly behind him, she goes to dive, but he shotgun blasts her with a spread of magic, sending her into the dirt.

".....ouch......you still hit like a ton of bricks."

"as much as i would-" a strange magic flux is felt between the two of them. "did you-"

"no....something else happened here." he helps her up."it was almost like time got altered....but not by Sakuya." he says.

"Keine?" Yukari says in response. Seris flies off. "...i hate when he does that."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm   Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhou: Ultimate Lunatic Phantasm
Page 1 of 1