Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate my Rain Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Someone
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : 80085 in a calculator
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 am

Politoed @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Scald
- Protect
- Encore
- Toxic

Starts rain and encores any thing that tries to use entry hazards
Toxic for the things that cant die and scald for taunt

Lucario @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- ExtremeSpeed
- Ice Punch
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Sword Dance gives it a good chance to rape the opponents

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Special Sweeper

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

2sweepy4me

Jolteon @ Air Balloon
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 124 Spd / 128 SAtk / 4 HP / 152 SDef / 100 Def
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Agility
- Baton Pass

AgilityPass for Gyarados or Lucario

Toxicroak @ Expert Belt
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Sucker Punch

just for trollin the others
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Rate my Rain Team 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Rate my Rain Team 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Waiting for Allen to demolish this
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:36 pm

A team without steath rocks?!!!you people undervaluing rocks makes me sick.... Having rocks is a must on every competitive team .. NO ROCKS = NO C0CKS - Insane.

Why would you run jolly on lucario? Jolly cario hits like a turkey sandwich.. Cario is only good  because of SD and extreme speed combo, and you need adamant to maximize the power of extreme speed. You wont be in a situation where you're slower because you run adamant and not jolly, but you will be in a situation where you will miss the kill because of jolly.

Expert belt toxicroak in the rain?!!! are you serious? Ill admit you got me to fall out of the chair. You're not gonna bluff anyone with that belt especially when you go for fake out. And wtf fake out? serioously for what????  Run life orb and sword dance yo... rain will heal off your lost hp....

Agility pass or any type of baton pass is sh1t in this meta.... See this video for more details about agility pass- http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45944646 While its not the same mon, but its the same idea. Agility pass is sh1t yo.

Did you know what rotom sh1t all over your team? Gyarados cant kill it, lucario is weak as fk cus jolly, toed cant touch etc. Before you say some naive stuff like jolteon can come in on electric attack... let me tell you that jolteon cant beat rotom 1v1, yeah you can come in on electric attack and now what? They just pump your a$$ on the next turn.

Your team is so slow and not even bulky, look if you're gonna run a slow team at least use bulky mons... +1 dragonite or any +1 dragon 6-0 your whole team. What do you have to counter +1 dragon? Dont say lucario because outrage does 80% min to lucario. And also you have nothing to switch into dragon attack, so latios spam a draco, a niqqa dies..

Whats with your 30ivs in speed? I think you made a mistake so im not gonna go and bash you about it.

No offense dude but this team is kinda bad. While I admire that fact that you play rain, but the built of this team is just horrible. Take away agility pass and that piece of sh1t jolteon, run a proper toxicroak and lucario set, run a scarfer or bulky mons and maybe you'll have a better team.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

Rate my Rain Team Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Nova wrote:
Waiting for Allen to demolish this
Pretty much this. Also much love for your gifs.

Allen I like that you care enough to take time out of your day to help the needy and you did good but be careful not to build more soldiers for the army of people out there running around with SPL teams and no idea how to use them.

Good luck with your team butt crack let us know how you do with some adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rate my Rain Team My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 am

Going with what allen said, if your looking for a bulky pokemon that can handle rotom since its trouble to your team you should go with gastrodon. Gastro can stop any rotom lacking hp grass dead in its tracks since many rotoms are the bulky kind that runs scald/hydro with volt switch and pain split while the offensive rotoms usually opt for hp ice over grass so they can hit dragons. I think gastro can learn rocks so that solves that issue as well. Now for your dragon spam problem, if you can get lucario at +2 it should be able to handle it but doing that is not the easiest thing to do since lucario is kinda frail. So you can try using choice scarf terrakoin so it can outspeed scarf latios and +1 dnite and use stone edge but it wont do much to chomp. Another thing you can try is ferrothorn. It can tank those hits and parahax the spammers or just gyro ball them since theyre so fast. Lemme know how that works for you
Back to top Go down
Someone
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : 80085 in a calculator
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 am

so I did a battle with a couple of mods from your tips

http*://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-48261605*

(without the 2 *s)
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rate my Rain Team My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Well tbh, the guy you faced had a pretty bad team. Flareon should never be in ou lol. Anyway, that battle was a win for you since the begining. Do have to say though that you should have just sucker punched his whole team. It died unnessesarily. Post another battle when you get the chance Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate my Rain Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Rain Team   Rate my Rain Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my Rain Team
Page 1 of 1