Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums

Go down 
+3
Chrono
Ito le Typhlito
LoneQuincy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male
Number of posts : 180
Friend Code : White: 3697-5947-3122
Registration date : 2010-07-22

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Empty
PostSubject: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Thought we could all share pics of our cars, talk about work we want to do and other stuff here. So here's my start.

My Car (2008 Honda Civic SI):
Spoiler:

Stock intake after removal:
Spoiler:

Injen Cold Air Intake installed:
Spoiler:

Switches for Outer and Inner lights:
Spoiler:

Switches in place:
Spoiler:

Will post more pics when my underglow and inner LEDs are installed.

Vehicle wishlist:
1)Repaint White
2)Dark Blue rims
3)More performance parts(Stage 1 or 2 Clutch, new headers, small Turbocharger, etc.)
4)Legit sound system
5)Lambo Doors in front
6)Civic Type-R emblems (Red Honda logos, and "Type-R" on the back instead of "SI"

Now to see if anyone else wants to join the fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Nice car lone. We actually have the same kind of care except that mine is a 1998 and its red Razz Would post a pic...if I had one haha
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:51 pm

I don't haz car, but sooon, one must learn to drive in England before purchasing a car so is by ancient tradition in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Look at Chrono frontin' like he knows wtf to do with a gas pedal, stick to the horse and buggies please, driving is for MEN.

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums 08500206_
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Lol, at least in the UK driving manual is the norm. I hate how most of the US drives automatics just because they're too lazy to shift. Driving manual gives you better control of the vehicle and is a lot more fun imo. I doubt I'll every drive an auto again if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor
Prof West

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:52 am

I prefer driving an automatic because i don't have to anticipate which gear i need to do everything in. But yeah, soon i shall have my full licence.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Chrono12
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:56 am

Ummmm Cap I do not understand what you mean by "gas pedal"? Is that some kind of American euphemism? As I was saying soon I will be getting my Horsing license and then I will have to apply for a carriage permit, don't know what you Americans do but Cap you sure sound dumb.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Ito 1998 car?!!!! are you serious bro? Wow if I was in your shoe Ill prolly jump off a tower right now and move on to my next life. Im glad that you're still alive.

Do you guys know anything about cars other than driving it? Heres a car 101 tip for you guys, you're suppose to sell your car after the factory warranty expires...Especially if its a honda, a new honda isnt even expensive at all.

As for me I getting my dads lexus after I get my license and If I graduate top 10 in my class he'll buy me a new lexus for college, gotta studying alot harder now and catch up with these nerds. It shouldnt be that hard, my mind and ego refuse to let me down.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Allen wrote:
Ito 1998 car?!!!! are you serious bro? Wow if I was in your shoe Ill prolly jump off a tower right now and move on to my next life. Im glad that you're still alive.

OK this got me to lol. In other news I'll post a step by step guide of Chrono's whip soon.
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Pimp My Ride Chrono Edition:
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums 1031114_e125_1024x2000

posting for Chrono since he doesn't have a camera to take pictures of his OG ride. I will be quoting Chrono from here on out.

"OK mates what we have here is my baby, this is how she came stock.
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Minicover

Of course the first thing any bad@$$ would do is get a paint job for or else he ain't gonna be bringin' in any honeys...
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums 1905+Columbus+High+Wheel+Runabout
Nobody can step to this paint job.

Now, before I wanted to do any interior work I had to make sure the outside was fresh to death, so what's the next logical thing to do? 28" dubs of course. These are the ones I picked originally...
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Dub_Spin_Swyrl

Lambo doors or gtfo kid so I was about to put some doors on this phantom and make it look just like the batmobile-carriage. Esteban down at the shop said it wasn't possible to put it on my buggy, guess I can be too fresh after all.

And finally a vehicle isn't your baby until you put a bumpin' system in the back so all the females and hear me rollin' in hot at least two blocks away. I had to pull some favors but lets just say, I've got King Kong in the trunk.
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Horse_and_buggy_radio

I later decided to go with a royal white paint finish and just to make sure that my ride was untouchable I had to put some neon glow on it so when I pull into the underground racing circuit everyone knows there's no point even trying to step to this monster...
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums 7034787731_5570782a7c_c

None of you better try and step to this, I'll put all two of my horsepower straight in your face and make you sit right back down." -Chrono

Thug Life.
The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Amish
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:21 am

Yesterday I decided to finally install my interior LEDs

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:29 am

Well... At least its better than nothin. Especially since I live in a place that you pretty much need a car if you wanna go anywhere since trasportation sucks here :s Besides, my lil old honda is way better that ur lexus. Have fun paying insurance Razz

And loooooool cap you just made chrono's dream "car" haha But its not complete without the golden horseshoes on them hooves
Back to top Go down
Its Britney Bitch
Noob
Noob
Its Britney Bitch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:51 am

Who cares about insurance... That should be the last thing on ones mind when picking out a car. Its like buying a car and worrying about gas bills. If you insurance cost more than you car, its a sign that you need a new car....
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:07 pm

oh yea youll have a blast payin for gas too. My car only needs 20 bucks at most a week Razz
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:08 pm

So I had my car fixed over the weekend since it sometimes try to overheat while in traffic. Good as new now. Still needs a paint job tho lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums   The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vehicles of Rayquaza Forums
Page 1 of 1