Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post restrictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Post restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Post restrictions   Post restrictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm

This is meant to make the forum more friendly, in a way, and keep topics on task.
I find it annoying when people shut down other peoples ideas in a way thats like: "My way is better, you can't argue with me."
Also, going off of a topic can be quite annoying so here are a few suggestions:
1. Language, dont go on a post and start saying: "You are stupid as .........., why would you say something thats so much......, etc."
you get the idea im sure
2. Dont go to far off topic or be way to biased when saying something.
3. Be friendly, don't get to competitive or aggressive. I like this forum cause we are really friendly, laid back, but if you look in the right places really competative. We should keep that balance and not be aggressive.
so yeah, thats all i've got for now
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Post restrictions 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Post restrictions 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Post restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post restrictions   Post restrictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Well we are bound to argue whether it be in the CB or the forums itself. We can't deny other peoples opinions but people can get a bit over the top with posts. Even if they do go over the top we can't make them unbiased. Even though they are biased that's not a reason to restrict the post. I agree with the stupid part just not with the biased part. About the competitive part, we can get competitive and aggressive, it's when things go overboard is when it needs to get shutdown. People can't help themselves it's human nature. Nice idea overall but some points are a bit iffy to me.
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Post restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post restrictions   Post restrictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes i agree with you, perhaps i wasnt the best at explaining
bias is ok but when it leads to agressiveness its bad
i agree its human nature to be competative, everyone does it but there is an ability to rsetrict competativeness, especialy in a post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post restrictions   Post restrictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post restrictions
Page 1 of 1