Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Gen 6 Announced!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DJ Scope
Noob
Noob
DJ Scope

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 23
Location : A day in the life. Mount St. Mary's University
Friend Code : White: 2666 2325 7183
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 am

Mega-Sceptile. Get on my level. Now my life is complete. My fav Pokemon gets a buff. Mega Scizor can somebody say Uber tier. Nova I know mono teams aren't good out of mono tier. I'm talking about the last gym spot when I speak of mono-grass. Let me dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Location : Space
Ribbons : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm

26 more days! I don't think we will have anymore news sadly! So lets just pray that we get loads of new 6th genny pokemon and the mega-evos aren't a complete waist of an item slot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader
B1naryB0t

Male
Number of posts : 101
Location : Cooking da nummy nomnoms
Badges : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 20px-Mineral_Badge
Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2013-06-05

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Dam, my steel team will have some holes now with typings (Fairy not very effective, but ghost and psy super effective). I'll have to play around with it.

BTW, you have to feel sorry for Honedge. It started as a ghost-steel with levitate, the only super effective being fire. It gets no guard, gaining weakness to ground. You think "Eh, no big deal, and No Guard can be handy." Now ghost is super effective on it too. Fack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Chomper wrote:
Ito le Typhlito wrote:
Too bad mega typhlo would destroy mega genesect and mega scizor any day of the week Razz
Too bad theres no such theory that states "mon A beats mon B makes mon A a better mon".

Mega chomperrrrr. FK yeahhhhhhhh. Its offical now, steel cant wall dragons anymore (well they never really did, like insane said ) Besides CHOMPER DOESNT NEED NO MEGA FORMS!!!!!

MegaScizor???? holy sheetttttttttttt. Scizor #1 for the 3rd straight gen, Y/Y??????

Lol allen wasnt saying that just because typhlo can beat 2 big players of the pokemon metagame that its a great pokemon (which it is Razz ) since any fire type with any kind of speed is able to do that as well. However unlike Scizor, Typhlo doesnt need an ability to make it good. So even tho they will both be stronger with their mega forms, you never know if scizor loses its precious technician. Wont be so useful then lol.

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Age : 24
Location : Ontario, Canada
Symbols : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

@bot
Ghost is now neutral to steel not super effective, and psychic hasnt changed.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 am

Um Ito scizor CAN be good without technician.... it only powers up its low damage moves, hence BP. Scizor would still be used its BP wouldnt be as strong. Look at Lucario, he uses priority and it still hurt plus it still gets STAB so yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

I dunno... Your right about lucario but in my opinion, scizors techinican is pretty much what makes it stand out since its more times than not its too slow to do anything else. Lucario however has a speed that is still kinda low but is workable. Still fast enough to hit some slower pokemon with the arguably better extreme speed. Without tech, it really only has a better typing over lucario and uturn. Breloom is kind of in the same boat but it will still be great with out without cuz of spore. Thats what I mean by that.

Im not putting scizor down cuz it would def still be used without its ability but pfff you and me both know that its tech is what makes it a star player.

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow


Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Location : Space
Ribbons : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Which tire is typhlosion in again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:31 pm

ru but again Im not sayin that just because it can beat some ou pokemon that its ou too. Just saying that its awesome and more so that it can. Razz

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Btw Scope I wouldn't recommend grass mono. For one it has the most weaknesses in the game, and for two there are hardly any grass pokemon that are OU totaling at 4. It is viable of course but not recommended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Ito seriously hop off typhosion d1ck already, do you realized that you're trying to overrate a mon that shouldnt even be rated? Just look at what you're saying.....

Quote :
However unlike Scizor, Typhlo doesnt need an ability to make it good.
Ughhh I forgot when was typhosion good again?

Quote :
ru but again Im not sayin that just because it can beat some ou pokemon that its ou too. Just saying that its awesome and more so that it can.
Just because its awesome in your opinion doesnt change the fact that it sucks. Typhosion is a sh1tmon, deal with reality yo.

Whether scizor becomes uber, OU or even UU/lower in 6th gen, its still considered the greatest mon to ever walked the world of OU. Here are the facts for those that havent noticed.

-Its been #1 usage overall after 4th gen. Its #1 in 5th gen as of now. The only time when scizor is not #1 is when 5th gen began and people wanted to try out new mons , and when Bw2 came out and people wanted to play with rain, genesect and the new genies. Scizor is currently #1 now and has been for the last 6+ months. It has more #1 monthly ranks than 2-10 place mons combined...

I not gonna try to guess whats gonna happen to mons in the future, but IMO I doubt there will be a mon that can dominate OU like scizor can (6 years and counting!!!!!). Hate it or love it, the facts still remains. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Lool allen dont see you denying what I said was wrong tho. Everyone knows scizor is one of the best pokemon out there and that the only way that will ever change is if they come out with a fire priority which will still wont be seen a ton cuz of rocks hurting fire and rain. Scizor is nothing without its ability. Without tech, it would be just an (somewhat) outclassed pokemon that pretty much has to set up with swords dance to be able to put a dent on other pokemon since its bp would be kinda weak otherwise. Especially since steel has bad coverage. With tech however, it doesnt even need to set up really. A band is really all it needs to dominate. But this isnt really about scizor. Its about mega scizor. If it gets to keep tech, it will almost be garenteed a spot in ubers but if not, it will be like chansey and blissey. Sure chansey is bulkier with eviolite but blissey has lefties. Dunno if thats the best example but im sure you get the point. Just dont assume it gets tech.

And about typhlo, he is good in his tier. He just doesnt belong in ou unfortunatly. At least he doesnt rely on abilities to do the job.

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow


Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Scope
Noob
Noob
DJ Scope

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 23
Location : A day in the life. Mount St. Mary's University
Friend Code : White: 2666 2325 7183
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Why are we arguing about how Scizor is OU in OU. I kinda want to get back to predictions on dat new metagame though. Grass was never viable, but that's kinda why i did it in the first place. No one was using it. Its too bad Volcorona now gets a Mega buff, it was already wreaking most of Ou to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Ito le Typhlito wrote:
Lool allen dont see you denying what I said was wrong tho. Everyone knows scizor is one of the best pokemon out there and that the only way that will ever change is if they come out with a fire priority which will still wont be seen a ton cuz of rocks hurting fire and rain. Scizor is nothing without its ability. Without tech, it would be just a pokemon that pretty much has to set up with swords dance to be able to put a dent on other pokemon. With tech, it doesnt even need to set up really. A band is really all it needs to dominate. But this isnt really about scizor. Its about mega scizor. If it gets to keep tech, it will almost be garenteed a spot in ubers but if not, it will be like chansey and blissey. Sure chansey is bulkier with eviolite but blissey has lefties. Dunno if thats the best example but im sure you get the point. Just dont assume it gets tech.
How can I deny your logic if all ur doing is bringing up hypothetical points? The ability comes with the mons, scizor gets tech. End of story. Basically what ur saying is like Britney Spears is nobody if she cant sing or Based God is nothing if he cant rap... Who cares how scizor is like without tech, it doesnt make sense for you to even bring that up....If you like to debate about hypothetical situations in mons, then go play hackmons.

And did I say a thing aboout mega scizor getting tech? or what 6th gen metagame will be like? No I didnt. Like I said earlier whatever happens to scizor in 6th gen, it will go down in the history books as one of the great OU legends.


Ito le Typhlito wrote:
And about typhlo, he is good in his tier. He just doesnt belong in ou unfortunatly. At least he doesnt rely on abilities to do the job.
His tier is a tier for mons that are too weak to be in a higher tier,  and I dont even know if hes any good in his tier and even if he is, idk if thats something he should be proud of.

What I was saying this whole time is that you clearly overrate typhosion to the point that you even try to compare it with scizor, by saying some hypothetical irrelevant stuff like typhosion doesnt need its ability and scizor needs it.... Typhosion sucks, its a FACT not opinion get that through your head please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:03 pm

I can see how you can consider it to be hypothetical since it does have tech but it doesnt make it any less true. This really isnt that hypothetical since it has other (bad) abilities. Can you honestly say that scizor would dominate the way it does now without it? I dont think so. Also, the brittney spears thing is a bad example since thats real life. If she never was a singer, you never know. She maybe can become an excelent doctor (bearly held a straight face lol) or something since she is able to commit to something she loves. However this is pokemon. Its stuck with the options nintendo gave it and I dont consider hackamon a real tier. How even plays that anyway?

Anyway, you saying who cares if scizor doesnt have it sounds like denial. Even tho your right in the fact that it doesnt matter since it has tech. You dont see people using things like swarm or light metal scizor tho cuz they suckkkkk. Tech makes scizor. Not the other way around. period.

As for mega scizor, no you didnt say anything but you didnt have to. I bet a good amount of people are going to think it will hold on to tech. Look at mega blaziken. It got to keep its ability so maybe mega scizor will too. Just saying that people shouldnt hold their breaths on it tho.

Finally about typhlo, if you never played ru then you dont really get much of a say to say if a pokemon sucks there. You do however play ou, a tier that lower tiers are not really welcomed to since they are outclassed. So just cuz they dont work in ou doesnt make it bad. Thats the point of having different tiers in the first place isnt it? :T

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:24 pm


No offense but your comebacks are so lame. Look dude Scizor gets tech, it gets bullet punch, lets not talk about what happens if he doesnt get it, no one cares, its not important, everything you say is your opinion based. Your comebacks are like this "Allen its not hypothetical, scizor as other options you know, like agility scizor, special scizor or even counter scizor, would scizor be the best if they use agility scizor, Allen scizor is only good because they use tech and BP" tell me does that even make any sense.....

Ima give you another example, lets say typhosion somehow is god, the best mon ever and the best set is its specs set. Someone come on and say something like "Tyhosion is only good because of the item specs, its only good because it has a fire move, tyhosion would suck if they used another item or another move like attract set, this really isnt that hypothetical since it has other (bad) moves. Can you honestly say that Typhosion would dominate the way it does now without the item or the set etc?"

Serioulsy thats how you talk lol, can you honestly say thats not lame?


Typhosion is only "good" in your opinion, If you want facts here it is- this is smogon stats for RU tier in August--- https://imgur.com/LxMYBqn Tyhosion got 10% usage in RU, tbh thats kinda bad. das like 1 in 10 teams.... 1 noobs for every 10 pros seems believable and that one noob happens be using a sh1tmon like tyhosion. Deal with reality dude, the mon sucks, if it gets outclassed by 2 tiers what made you think its any good?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Lol items and abilities are 2 different things. You can coose any item but not any ability. Who cares about items anyway lol? Only noobs complain about items (more than 1 sash). There are pokemon that wish it had tech such as weavile but it doesnt. Still does alright tho in its tier without it. (and in my sun team :3 ) I see where your coming from tho. Like what if typhlo didnt have eruption? Its admittedly lucky to get that almost exculsive move since its what seperates it from things like moltres and charizard not counting rocks. Wouldnt be as good then since all it has is the common fire blast. But it does and thats what makes it better than it would be. Thats what I mean with scizor. It get tech making it #1 for usage but if it didnt, it fails to ko things which can knock it down the usage chart. But it does. So it doesnt matter.

Again you dont get much of a say on whats good and whats not in other tiers. Ru has more variety than ou and typhlo doesnt fit in all of the different types of teams. Just cuz theres a list doesnt mean you know how it works, but since the list is there, lets take a look at it. If you look at the pokemon above it, you notice that typhlo can still beat a good amount of those pokemon.

Can you stop talkin about typhlo tho? You keep bring him up when hes not even the issue. All ur sayin is "typhlo sucks, typhlo suck, typhlo sucks....". All I said that typhlo(and any other fire poke) can knock scizor to next week and for some reason you start talkin trash about it. We know camperupt can knock out scizor too but its terrible. Like 90% of the pokemon in the game can knock it out lol. Not that I care tho. We're talkin about scizor and its tech so stop goin off topic lol

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Scope
Noob
Noob
DJ Scope

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 23
Location : A day in the life. Mount St. Mary's University
Friend Code : White: 2666 2325 7183
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:14 am

This argument is still happening lol. Cant' we just agree that Scizor deserves his spot in OU and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Age : 23
Location : Space
Ribbons : Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:14 am

Were not smach talking typhlosion as a bad pokemon, were just discussing the possible uses of typhlision and its popularity. I love absol, no pokemon better sucks donkey balls cause its slow as constipation.

Its all friendly guiz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:53 am

No worries. Just a friendly discussion that got alittle heated. Dont think anyones taking offense or at least i hope not. Razz

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:37 pm

DJ Scope wrote:
This argument is still happening lol.  Cant' we just agree that Scizor deserves his spot in OU and leave it at that.
Everyone agrees with that already except ito, cus hes a hater and couldnt think of anything bad to say so he has to come up with some hypothetical stuff.

Ito le Typhlito wrote:
It get tech making it #1 for usage but if it didnt, it fails to ko things which can knock it down the usage chart. But it does. So it doesnt matter.
If it doesnt matter than why did you bring in the first place? lol you just contradicted yourself yo, why did you tell me you aint being hypothetical earlier? you got like 10 ifs in that whole paragraph......Idk about you but where I come from thats being hypothetical.



I said typho sucks because you kept on making false statements about it. Theres a fine line between an opinion and stating false facts, what you said about typhosion is false facts, and i've trying to tell you that but you kept on being so arrogant. To answer some of your concerns....

Ru has more variety than ou and typhlo doesnt fit in all of the different types of teams- oh really, why is that? Maybe it was soooo good that people have "morals"  and decide not to use it? or because its not really that good and people dont wanna use it and lose?

But since the list is there, lets take a look at it. If you look at the pokemon above it, you notice that typhlo can still beat a good amount of those pokemon. - We discussed this before, X beats Y doesnt make X better than Y.

All I said that typhlo(and any other fire poke) can knock scizor to next week and for some reason you start talkin trash about it. Nope thats not all you said, you overrate this mon, you said it was "good" like 10 times and your only defense as to why its good is -because it doesnt need its ability or because it can beat scizor.... lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Lol scizor is obv ou. Why would I be hating on it now of all times? Anyway, in that post, i said if that many times on purpose when I was talkin about eruption. Was kinda comparing it with scizor and tech but guess you was too focused on my wording to notice. And like I said, scizor is still pretty strong without tech since it can get off a swords dance fairly easily. Only thing is that it wouldnt be able to make early game sweeps like it can with tech. It just misses getting a ko even with rocks on a good amount of pokemon that doesnt resist its bp. Fails to kill latios and gets hp fired in the process. Fails to kill dnite after rocks and is knocked out by fire punch and etc. With tech its able to knock them out no problem. Garenteed kos. Those are the facts.

And about ru, you call that a reason? The real reason is that it sometimes have a hard time using its eruption since the common slowking and entie can sponge/absorb it easily. Plus theres the rocks that plague most fire types. Thats why. And that x beating y thing, x beats y cuz x is better than y one on one lol. Not in the metagame as a whole.

Finally that last part about me overrating typhlo. I only said it was good in its tier. Look it up on my posts if you want cuz I didnt say its a good pokemon in ou which is what really matters. -.- Scizors not even in ru. Its ou. Top of ou to be precise. Having the ability to easily knock out the star of ou is just something that makes me feel good about typhlo. Not alot of pokemon can do that. But it doesnt change anything competitive wise.

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 am

Nooo, what you said are hypothecial facts, theres a difference. Scizor gets tech, wtf do you mean by if it didnt have tech....it makes 0 sense. Idc about what happens if scizor doesnt get tech, its hypothecial, it gets tech, deal with it... your IFs this and IFs that are getting retarded yo... This is what you sound like "What IF ferrothorn is not a steel, or what IF ttar never got sand or what IF genesect movepool sucks blah, blah, blah"...... Idc dude go play that IF game with yourself, I dont wanna hear it anymore.

To end this, Ill answer your hypothetical question (Would scizor be up there if it didnt get tech?).... I disagree with you, I think scizor could the #1 mon without tech. Tech just guarantee its #1 spot. Its a great mon, best typing etc. but its hypothetical, so you cant prove me wrong. G_g. Now can you stop replying about this? FFS. (and I think Insane already told you that, if only you listen to him then we wouldnt be having this talk).

As for typhosion, Its NOT good in RU either, your arrogant self might think that im hating or lying to you, but im not. The list states that typho doesnt have much uses, why is that? because it sucks, period. IDGAF about what the "real" reason for its low usage is. All I know is that people are not retarded, if its any good then people would use it more..Seriously use some common sense dude,  but idc believe whatever you want as long as it helps you sleep at night (and you dont need to me what you think and I dont wanna discuss about it anymore, i already know the facts about this mons and Idc about your opinions). So lets stop here about both topics.

PS: As for you statement about its good in its tier (RU). RU is a tier thats too weak for UU and OU so  basically what ur saying is like, im the best bench player LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Age : 27
Location : MA, USA
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 am

Doesnt even matter if it hypothetical or not. Not even that big of a deal. You just use that as an excuse to not answer but at least you finally did. Even though I was originally talking about mega scizor not getting tech. But if what you said is true, that would mean that mega scizor would prob be uber with or without tech.

And what are you talkin about saying that typhlos not being used by smart people? I already told you why its not top of ru. What more you want me to say?

And that last part you said, yea pretty much.

_________________
Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Typhlo12

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Omfgdogs3_zps5852d6e6
Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Location : Allen's Pokeball
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:46 pm


Actually I just answered you cus you're being so damn annoying and I want you to just stfu. I dont like to argue with someone that doesnt know what common sense is. Besides Insane already answered your that question liek 10 posts ago and even on skype to and you kept on going and going like an arrogant kid, and what he said isnt false at all but you dont really have any common sense to know that... gdi do you want me to answer you that bad?...And rest assure I didnt agree with a single thing you said, your thoughts are so naive and you lack knowledge about mons to a point that I really dont trust you to play in our clan war and im considering subbing someone else in..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gen 6 Announced!   Gen 6 Announced! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Gen 6 Announced!
Back to top 
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Pokémon :: Pokémon Discussion-
Jump to: