Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What exactly makes some people inactive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male
Number of posts : 106
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-04-26

What exactly makes some people inactive Empty
PostSubject: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Like someone who has been active in this site for a long time and is all of a sudden inactive. Like users like boy,rayquaza,ixion, and many others. I know many of them get busy in their lives but do they not even have a second of time to log on here? Or do they purposely not just come to this site even if they wanted to(For whatever reason) Or do they just simply forget.. I dont get it
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : What exactly makes some people inactive 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 pm

some people have had a reason but did not want to share it, like tommy. he has came back in his final days and has left us because of reasons i wont be saying publicly but for the people who got a personal message will know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : What exactly makes some people inactive B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah a lot of times Personal cause is the reason behind inactivity like members of the past. but another is that over the years Pokemon comes as child play and people decide to move on from it. Most of the time it is just moving on from pokemon after many years.
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : What exactly makes some people inactive 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

lol screw it xD imma be passing pokemon to my kids :3
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : What exactly makes some people inactive Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Well times do change for people, they may find pokemon boring and as a result wont find a need for this site.. I know boy forced himself to get away from the site as he wanted to give 100% focus to university. Members come and go, and one day even I may not find a need to log on to ray forums, but i do hope that who ever is running the site at the time does do their best to keep it ontop.. that saying if forumotion stays online for all that time.

Some people may just simply forget about us here and maybe one day in the future they will return and become active once more.

Some members left through disputes within our forum. Which is a true shame
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : What exactly makes some people inactive 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:17 pm

I am positive maybe those people are readin this topic right now , maybe some people stay mysterious and just dont log in. we always have guests on this site, who knows (guests as in not logged in )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What exactly makes some people inactive   What exactly makes some people inactive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What exactly makes some people inactive
Page 1 of 1