Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help? pls..

Go down 
+2
Gabe
Ito le Typhlito
6 posters
AuthorMessage

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:04 pm

OK so I need some help and opinions about a topic. I know this isn't a teen relationship forum but I just need you guys. I've asked many friends and a bit of family about it so I guess its your turn. So through this there's gonna be girl #1 and girl #2. Don't wanna say names cause I don't want anything stalkers even though I trust all you I just don't wanna a chance.

OK so I've been going out with girl #1 for some time now and she's just IDK words cant explain how I feel about her. Funny,athletic,down to earth,pretty, and just fun. Pretty ditsy at times but I can't saying anything cause I can be distsy too.Wink
Anywhale even though I'm dating her there's a problem. This is were girl #2 comes in. OK so basically in study hall we have are little groups from 6-8. I always talk to her and she's basically like girl #1 except of being all sweet in inocent she's pretty extreme and just bad. She's had like a ton of boyfriends from the start of the year,she smokes in the cross halls during school and like know one catches her and I've nbeen there with her (not smoking with her) she's a man eater other words but don't really want to say and ect. But girl #2's bff told me she likes me a LOT I'm all she ever talks about she gave me examples like he has such soft skin (don't ask how she knows that) she is like in love with my hair and just ect. IDK what to honestly I love #1 but I'm starting to get feelings for girl #2. IDK what to do so please help all opinions will be taken into big consideration:)
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

help? pls.. My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 pm

lol eli you and your problems. your pretty young to be in these situations lol Razz anyway, we cant really answer that. that choice is yours but I would think girl #2 would be a bad influence since shes already smoking.(what would she do in a couple years? o.o) so if it were me, i would stick with girl #1
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : help? pls.. 30px-Basic_Badge help? pls.. 20px-Mineral_Badge help? pls.. 20px-Rising_Badgehelp? pls.. 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm

#1, you dont want someone smoking around you all the time, since tou are a minor and stuff.lol
But we all have deceptions, like my crush, which drinks beer and lots of alcahol :/ Sad
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

help? pls.. Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:00 pm

help? pls.. Green-ranger-to-tha-rescue-meme-generator-everyone-chill-the-fuck-out-i-got-this-0f72cc.jpg?1338532793

He's not too young, he's like thirteen. Stay with #1, don't the... what do girls call it? "stereotypical guy heat seeking man whore." You have a good thing with #1, enjoy it. Plus #2 smokes, you really wanna french an ash tray? Plus lots of boyfriends? Sounds like a risky investment.

But if you don't like that answer you can go with the average way guys seem to handle this...

You can leave #1 in the dirt, hook up with the chain smoker, have fun while secretly feeling shitty and regretting your decision a little more each day eventually realizing you made a much bigger mistake than you ever thought possible back then and ditch #2 and run back towards #1, begging her to take you back and what fool you were and what a changed man you are yadda yadda yaddaaaa...

Your choice bro lol.
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : help? pls.. Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 pm

It's is a classic case of 80% to 20%. #girl1 has 80% of your breeds, but lacks certain aspects that you desire, #girl2 has this, and since girl1 doesn't have this,, that 20% looks really really good, hence you are gaining attraction. But know, if you leave girl1 you lose 80% of your desires for 20%, meaning that relation won't last, this isn't the first and last time this will happen to you, but you need to stay strong and appreciate what you have, or you could get into a really bad situation where you are left all by yourself. And nobody has time for that. But in the end its your life and your call, have fun in this game of life, but #yolo.
Back to top Go down

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:18 am

Thx all you for all your answers! I'm really gonna think about a lot of stuff. And btw girl #2 is 2 years older then me (she's about to turn 14 in a couple days and she's in 8th grade) while #1 is in my grade lol.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : help? pls.. 30px-Basic_Badge help? pls.. 20px-Mineral_Badge help? pls.. 20px-Rising_Badgehelp? pls.. 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 am

Smoking at 13-14?? I dont wanna live in this planet anymore >->
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : help? pls.. 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Eli, you have to realize having a smoker for a girlfriend isnt the best idea. Its not always about looks remember that. its personality, choices, and how well she does in school too (how she smart she is) for me smoking is abig turn off. whether its marijuana or just cigarettes. all are bad, dont date her. #1 is a bad girl. Shes had several boyfriends at your age? i know what kind of girl she will be in the future. go for number 1.(whichever the one was that smokes)

Last edited by Jalen The Super Saiyan on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Mercury
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 am

Actually tbh he is still kinda young to be in this kind of situation, but either way it's obviously #1 is the way to go here. Try telling #2 that you aren't interested and that you're taken - she might be pretty mad, but at least then she'll start not talking to you, and therefore you will be less attracted to her. Especially if you actually have a girlfriend that you love already. So yeah, #1 wins, lose all feelings for #2 ASAP
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

help? pls.. My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 pm

yup its best to pick one early on before things get complicated lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help? pls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help? pls..   help? pls.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help? pls..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: General Discussions-
Jump to: