Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Psychic team

Go down 
+4
Pawn
Ito le Typhlito
Nova
Patrick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick
Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 32
Badges : My Psychic team  20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Sun: 3626-1327-9071
Registration date : 2010-08-21

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 am

-Removed-

Last edited by Patrick92 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Patrick

Male

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 am

What should I change?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : My Psychic team  20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : My Psychic team  50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I highly suggest one of the Lati twins (latias latios) they are hard hitters. Also Azelf is INSANE when it comes to a Nasty Plot set up he reaches around 700 sp atk with one Nasty Plot if you do include him use a set something like this: Focus Sash, Nasty Plot/Grass Knot or Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/Fire Blast. Deoxys Defense could be useful with Spikes and Stealth Rocks and hes a quick guy too. Victini and Celebi can do ALOT of damage too with Victini's V-Create and Celebi's Leaf Storm. Starmie is very fast and can hurt a lot in this meta with a powerful stirke with life orb. Jirachi is also a very reliable CM Sweeper and with all the Rain teams around he is more than safe. Then Cresselia. THIS THING TAKES HITS. It can take a 2 nasty plot azelf SHADOW BALL. Reuniclus can also be used as a reliable special wall it has some great stats.

But anyway those are just some pretty strong psychic types I know. Good luck with the team!

Last edited by Insane on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

My Psychic team  My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:38 pm

You can also try that scarfed jirachi and abuse that iron head flinch or body slam para
Back to top Go down

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

You guys are cheap when it comes to battles. You have a great team as it already stands pat.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : My Psychic team  20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : My Psychic team  50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm

I dont understand what you mean by that Zorak. He asked for suggestions so we gave him some
Back to top Go down

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Insane wrote:
I dont understand what you mean by that Zorak. He asked for suggestions so we gave him some

Let me see. Flinch-Hax Jirachi, Full team of legends, thats kinda cheap in my book.
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : My Psychic team  20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

how are they cheap? theres nothing wrong with abusing a pokes ability. as for insane, how is any of what he said "cheap" he was giving some solid advice. he said things that i didnt even think of i thought it was a great team too, but now that i look at your team, i was gonna say you have a weakness to bug but looking at your team you have meta, gal, and sigilyph.
for dark you have meta and gallade, for ghost you have meta and alakazam. so this team as zorak said IS pretty solid but maybe some more solid hitters like insane and ito said.

sorry for the mouthful there :/
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Patrick

Male

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gates
Elite 4
Gates

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

My Psychic team  Cap_s_10
Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, I agree with most of what Insane said. Take whatever Zorark says with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Admin
Admin
Frozone

Male
Number of posts : 211
Ribbons : My Psychic team  B4jeq8 Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

The team looks decent, would enjoy seeing it in battle. As for Zorak please do not make crude comments about how people battle. Just because your opinion is different doesn't make your view the only "right" way.
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : My Psychic team  30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey zorak id like to battle you with a team of no legendaries heck you will learn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 am

AK wrote:
Hey zorak id like to battle you with a team of no legendaries heck you will learn

Learn what, exactly? And I can fight, PM me your time.
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Why is AK and I the only ones that try to defend this place? Next time when someone say some irrelevant shit like that just challenge them to a mirror match battle, basically what mirror match is, 2 players chose 3 pokes to make a team of 6 and both user has to use those 6 pokes. So instead of these irrelavant talk, just mirror match them, cus I've learned from smogon that once you smash them in a battle, nothing they say is relevant. Mirror Match is a new trend now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Psychic team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Psychic team    My Psychic team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Psychic team
Page 1 of 1