Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I the only normal person on PO?

Go down 
+3
Poke Master Amr
AK
chomper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Am I the only normal person on PO? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 am

I havent log on PO with this account for almost 2 weeks, usually im on people send me some stupid PMs, most of the time I dont reply to them but today I got bored to I decide to talk to some of them. There are some funny ones and theres this one dude thats a major hater. Im prolly not gonna ladder with this account anymore, if I do I probably gonna keep my mouth shut and mind my own business.

First off I was battling with Adrian today and told a "fanboy" that I was a girl, apparently I thought it was gonna be the end of it, but then I realized that people actually listen to what I say seriously LOL. Here are 2 logs of people bothering me about this :

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Then this dude is just wierd, Im actually scared that he might stalk me and rape me or something, haha I doubt it but seriously hes a weirdo.

Spoiler:

And of course last but not least, we have a typical hater, I have not done or said a single word to this man and out of nowhere he starts raging at me...

Spoiler:

Now you guys know what kinda bullshit I have to deal with everytime I wanna ladder. I just was wanna play some pokemon but apparently when you get high people will stalk you, creep you and troll you all day. Every single battle theres like 5-10 people watching talking some dumb shit and makes it hard for me to read whats going on. Some people might find this stuff fun, but personally I find it pretty annoying. Seriously I have no idea whats wrong with some of these people.

Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Am I the only normal person on PO? 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 am

just take advantage of them and plau around with them...dont tell them to piss off or leave you alone....add your youtube to your trainer information theyll all subscribe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:05 am

If a hater says you always set up make a team that doesnt set up and rub it in his face, if they say you only win cause of "a" win with a team that uses "B". Secondly, wathesaid
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Am I the only normal person on PO? Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 am

The virginity is strong in these ones!
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Am I the only normal person on PO? 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:05 pm

@ Chrono: LOL xD
@ Allen, those actually made me lol so hard xD especially the one who was all like "Im your biggest fan!" xD
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Am I the only normal person on PO? My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:00 pm

well.. haters gonna hate lol. Itts halarious how you get yourself a fan base without even trying xD. true what ak said tho. Take advantage of it Wink
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Am I the only normal person on PO? 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
The virginity is strong in these ones!

winner^

also 1. they are either trolling 2. they are losers 3. they are desperate for anirl cuz thy ugly and fat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

haha why else would they make a big deal about you bein a girl. imagine if you told them your 10 xD
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Am I the only normal person on PO? 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Am I the only normal person on PO? 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Lol every once and a while some person trys to troll me and spams me battle request and PMs me COWARD because I deny them 
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 am

Im not battling for anyones entertaiment and Im not trying to get a fanbase of any sort. I could make a youtube, but its just a waste of time and all the subs are probably 9 year old horny virgins. You dont understand how annoying it is when you battle and get stalked by 10+ people. I dont mind if they steal teams because most of them dont even know how to use it and I can always make new teams, but what they need to learn to do is stfu, they ask the most random questions during a battle like "whats your favorite favor ice cream" and swearing at my opponents for no reason.

Oh and btw today I logged on using another nick, but for some reason it didnt save the profile so its log in as my choicespecs account. Some dude Pm'd me saying they love my youtube, I was like wtf I have a youtube? and they sent me a link.. https://www.youtube.com/user/ChoiceSpecs/ I was like wow, exact same name as me haha( thats not me btw).

I wonder what some of these kids do on their freetime, they sent me when someone upload a battle vs me, or someone is using my team on youtube. Mehhh I guess thats what happen when you fluctuate around top 10 for months :/. I guess its time to take a break from playing.

Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

well you prob have more people following you on po than some people on twitter Razz Maybe you can get them to come over by putting [ray] in your name. we could always ban the trolls later

Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah put [ray] in your name and post the link during your battle. Also, i think your popularity might also be credited to the choice specs youtube guy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Am I the only normal person on PO? 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Am I the only normal person on PO? 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Wtf look at this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
chomper
Trainer
Trainer
chomper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 pm

LOL yeah people on PO are dumb.

I found a way to ladder now without getting stalked, im prolly not gonna ladder much but IF i play again, im gonna make a new account get #1, RMT the team or whatever and start a new account after that. That way no one knows who I am.
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:34 am

or, use disallow specs clause if possible or play unrated battles with a random account. Only go on choice specs to keep yourself top of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only normal person on PO?   Am I the only normal person on PO? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only normal person on PO?
Page 1 of 1