Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!

Go down 
+11
Prof West
Pawn
Nova
AK
Chrono
Kazzy
LoneQuincy
Zai
bfrost
Ito le Typhlito
Awakening
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Ito and insane....sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 am

Case A: Insane

"Amr went in first.

Then Insane went in"

it never said i came out. O.O

Case B: Ito and Kazzy

"That was until Kazzy and Ito decided to get another pizza slice. The rest of the Villagers stayed behind."

This part could mean that either kazzy or ito, or both or non of them are the wolves.

Case C: Kazzy (alone)

it was kazzys birthday and she would propbably want to enjoy it, however, her birthday is the perfect alibi/ cover for her not being the murderer, who would want to do that on their special day. The prefect Cover

Case D: Pokemanz

Pokemanz went in the same line as prof west (that is if the high swings have a line). Also, he was the first to notic prof west was missing. Perhaps, he knew all along.

Case E: Bad bad awake

"The rest of the Villagers decided to split up to look for him. But the way they split up wasn’t very smart. They all went different places."

Basically, that means the killer could have camped outside the shop and waited for a me, found someone, said ik where profwest is and took me to my death. If i was not dead before the search, the scary truth is this. It could be annyone.

That being said if i had a vote, i would take insane and close between kazzy and pokemanz ill probably go kazzy
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 am

not chaning my vote but isnt it fishy that right before chapter 1 pawn said "watch amr be a wolf xD" pretty random and dunno why hed say that, looks really like hes trying to stay out of nomination altho as far as the story goes it still makes perfrct sense to me that it would be kazzy and ito.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:38 am

Gotta be Kazzy and ito, Amr makes a good case :/
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 50px-Lucksymbol
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 am

Ok im chsngin to kazzy and ito :3
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin
Chrono

Male
Number of posts : 1504
Ribbons : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Chrono12
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 am

Im just thinking, blaming Ito and kazzy might be an obvious case, Awake might as well have said, "Ito and kazzy went to get another piece of pizza and killed two villagers on their way." Its a tad obvious. I think it would be Kazzy due to her birthday and suspisious behavious. But I change ito to Pokemanz he was the last on in the pizza parlor, he was with prof west the whole day, he couldn't handle the truth!
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

imma just go with 2 randoms lol
insane and ak, my picks make no sense, but everybody deserves a glance Razz
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 am

I decided to make a study for pawn and frost as well:

Case study F (i think): Blue muderer jks :d

As chrono noticed, pawn said: "Watch amr be a wolf." I think he found that cause i said: "detective amr holmes is on the case" it would be ironic that i would end up a wolf in the end. anyway he sent that before the rolls were assigned death so i dont think it means anything. But maybe it does. It could mean pawn noticed i could have been a threat to his cover. Also, pawn happened to be next to me in the ride line and in the confusion for pawn search like i mentioned anything could have happened.

However, pawn does not seem very likely for me.

Case study G: The immortal wolf (frosty)

Simple really, no one would suspect the same wolf twice, perfect cover for awake, and since she did well last time, why not again? She was also the other person that was in the line with me along with pawn. But other than that, there is no more incriminating evidence against frost

If anyone wants case study's on characters pls ask and ill see what dirt i can find Very Happy

Eli pointed it out that when on the bus it said: "We were there in 20 minuites, or was it 21?"
Could that have been symbolizing the age of the murderer. If so, lone and ito fit perfectly.
More increminating evidence for ito.

Last edited by Poke Master Amr on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found some more possible info (thx eli))
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 am

youre actually really good at this amr o.O lol i thought i was good but youre amazing lol
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Lucksymbolsilver
Friend Code : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 50px-Lucksymbol

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Well its all very good but te problem is awake doesnt choose its a ll randomized
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:51 pm

what do you mean insane. Awake chooses the wolves its part of his job as game master
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

He doesnt choose wolves he uses like a name mixer or something to choose 2 people randomly he doesnt choose certain people
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Are we gonna get a chapter 2 or what?
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

wait actually im gonna change my vote to insane and chrono. You have to remember that awaken doesnt give obvious hints like that and like death said that going for pizza was a bit too obvious for a clue.
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Ah yes but here is something ito, we got use to obvious clues, and the best way to hide something is putting it in plain sight. Awake could have been using the last round to get us used to him hiding the clues deep in the text however now that we expect that he puts the clue in plain sight. Just another one of my thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemanz
Noob
Noob
Pokemanz

Male
Number of posts : 19
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 3442zif
Friend Code : Black:4986 6226 1139
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm

I'll just choose one from each theory Ito and insane
Back to top Go down
Nova
Trainer
Trainer
Nova

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:39 pm

It's amazing how one line can turn everyone against you ):But think about this I wales in them amr walks in what if I got m pizza real fast and walked out before him? Then someone kills amr and makes it look like I'm the suspect D: 
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 pm

inr? me and kazzy are prob gonna die just cuz we were still hungry TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
Poke Master Amr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 am

Is it just because you are still hungry ito. probably one of you 2 is a killer the other was just collateral damage Razz
Anyway most people choose kazzy and ito even before i spoke so yeah
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Mineral_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Rising_BadgeRayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 am

We're missing 2 chapters XD
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 pm

i change my vote to Pawn and Ito because awhile back he said "Watch Amr be Wolf Razz" Now why would he say that? it was pretty uneccesarry to say and I think he was just putting a weight of pressure on Amr for people to think about but honestly that means he is trying to keep himself safe, i vote pawn and ito
Back to top Go down
Awakening
Rookie
Awakening

Male
Number of posts : 53
Friend Code : Black: 5415-6317-7429
Soul Silver: 4170-1549-0197
SSBB: 1591-9356-7198
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Chapter Two: Swings Come Crashing Down

Having Amr and Prof West dead wasn't the worst news the remaining villagers could face.

It was the fact that their killers were still out there that made the situation the worst. And not even just that, the amusement park was now their prison. They were stuck in there until the next morning which would be when their rent time would be up.

That would be in around eight hours.

Having nothing to do, rumors began.

"Did you hear that Ito took the longest time to get his pizza?"

"Insane took a long time too."

"Maybe it was Kazzy and this was all just an excuse to for him to kill us?"

In the time after the killings, they only had seven more hours left.

It was nighttime now. The sky was darkened when the sun left. It suddenly felt cooler, compared to the heat from the day. It wasn't freezing though. That would have been a wrong assumption. It just felt... less hot than before.

Ito felt himself be cold. His own energy was not high up as usual. He had been alone on a bench ever after the incidents.

Insane joined him while he was deep in his thoughts. At least he wouldn't be alone.

"You know, people are starting to think we killed Prof West and Amr, Ito." Insane let out.

Ito didn't really care though. After what happened, he didn't want to have anything to do with the others.

And while he wasn't caring in solitude, they were both stricken on the head with something.

They blacked out soon after.

"What's going on..." They both thought to themselves.

Insane found out he couldn't move. Neither could Ito.

They both had been strapped onto the chairs of the high swing attraction of the amusement park. They were definitely confused, but it did make sense afterward.

They were going to be executed. From the position he was in, Insane couldn't see any of the other villagers. But he could tell they were all there watching from blind spots. Ito must have been in the same position.

Soon enough, the ride had began to move. The chairs they were in were securely fastened and now slowly rising.

The chain attaching the chair to the center of the ride started to sent them in one big circle pattern. Execution? This was actually kinda fun!

Until they realized that were going way too fast. Did someone break the lever?

Faster and faster they went. They were strapped in their chairs, so where could they go? And if they weren't, could they somehow go land safely?

The Swings now were going faster and faster, faster and faster that to the hidden onlookers, the chairs were now nothing but a blur to them.

And they heard a snap.

One of the chairs had broken its chain. It went flying straight away.

Then another one snapped, and another. All the chairs now were flying like meteors. But instead of burning up into the atmosphere, they just made ugly sounds. Crashing to the ground at such speeds would obviously make those kind of sounds.

Finally Insane heard a scream, and Ito's chair had broken off. A few more turns, and his own chain felt weaker.

It was a split second when he was let go of, and flying horizontally before hitting the hard concrete.

When the last suspect's chair had gone away, one Villager stopped the ride. The remaining seven chairs seemed lonely without their companions.

Deceptively smiling, the Villager opened their mouth.

"There have it. No more killings." they told the rest of them. They all believed them.

Then they all cheered.

Remaining Villagers:

Ito le Typhlito
B-Frost
Zai
LoneQuincy
Kazzy
Death the Kid
Ak47
Eli
Insane
Blue Pawno
Prof West
Gabe
Poke Master Amr
Pokemanz

24 Hours for next victim.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Mineral_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Rising_BadgeRayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 pm

So I just go this idea,or theory,you choose.

First of all,Awakening said alone about 3-4 times here,and it wasn't even necessary.Who could alone be referring to? LoneQuincy(1st vote)

2nd of all,Awake wouldn't want to give in on the wolves in the beginning of the story,So he may hide them.One person who's name wasn't even shown here was Pawn's.Thus,My 2nd vote: BluePawno

So you can believe my theory,help me out,Or i might be wrong.
Give us your theory too.
And if I die next chapter,you know i was right about one of the 2 wolves Wink
Back to top Go down
bfrost
Noob
Noob
bfrost

Female
Number of posts : 29
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 2itk0e8Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Ngyr0n
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum- 0776 4844 4057
Pokemon Heartgold- 3353 4648 1003
Pokemon White- 4341 3682 3790
2Ds- 3325 5883 8453
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 pm

When you say that, Gabe, your definitely not gonna die! Lol!

On the first chapter, there was a part where a sentence got counted as a paragraph:
And Kazzy was excited.
o.o excited? Excited for what? Killing!

Last edited by Ito le Typhlito on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : combined your posts since y2u double posted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next