Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]

Go down 
+6
Zai
AK
Ito le Typhlito
LoneQuincy
Nova
Awakening
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 am

oh so now everyone understands me :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Mineral_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Rising_BadgeRayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 am

I now hate all of you Evil or Very Mad I SHALL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male
Number of posts : 180
Friend Code : White: 3697-5947-3122
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm guessing I die tonight, so from the info in chapter 2, I have concluded that the killers are B-Frost and Zai
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

do i sitll get to vote even though i died in a cauldron? xD
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

No, but you can voice your opinion
Back to top Go down
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Pawn

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Tacticssymbol
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

you know..... because i cant vote and can voice my opinion... think about it...
lonequincy took pride in the killing of two people. regardless of whether they are guilty or not, nobody should take pride in the killing of another human being. for they have people who care for them too.

now another person you might want to look at closely is B-frost. being the only girl player, she has a changeroom all to herself, meaning that when everybody else is gone, she couldve gone and spiked itos water, or pushed ak because there was an opportune moment for her because she was left alone, and nobody would expect it to be her because she was the only girl. what if her motivation was that she was sick of all the other guys' bullcrap and stress, and just snapped?

just giving heads up because i cant vote
Back to top Go down
Awakening
Rookie
Awakening

Male
Number of posts : 53
Friend Code : Black: 5415-6317-7429
Soul Silver: 4170-1549-0197
SSBB: 1591-9356-7198
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 am

Chapter Three: The Funeral

The townsfolk waited eagerly that morning. This morning would be the one where Quincy, the appointed Executioner, would finally come to tell the rest of the Village that the accused were dead, and that the murders of the Village would stop.

But hours and hours passed by, and no sign of him. It was such a long time before there was any word of him that the Villagers began to run high tension. 

"Why aren't we hearing from him yet!?"

"Should we go in and check to see if he's alright?"

"What if he was one of the killers..."

So in the end, the Villagers decided to check his house; perhaps all that happened was that he had overslept the previous night!

When they found him, they realized they were partially right. Quincy never woke up from the previous night's sleep.

Quincy was found stabbed a total of three times, forensics told. The Executioner was found dead the afternoon after the execution. Gabe and Pawno were not the killers after all it appeared, much to everyone's horrid disappointment.

The weapon were not found, so obviously there were no leads to the killer. There was a slight hope that perhaps at least either Gabe and Pawno was the other killer so they wouldn't have to worry about yet another murder yet. 

The Villagers decided to hold a funeral for the three dead later that night. Everyone went back home to get ready, while putting up a bonfire to light up the area.

Zai, Eli, Flare, and Frost all met up at the said bonfire all dressed in black in respect of all those who had died durin these incidents.

Insane was missing however.

What first was insulted looks over someone missing the duneral of so many people soon became a scramble to find him.

Their imaginations ran wild. Was he killed? Was cut into tiny little pieces and eaten? Could be at home? Would they ever find him?

While all the other questions were left unanswered, the first and last ones were definite.

Insane was found burning away in the bonfire. He wasn't late to the funeral, as the remains confirmed he had been there since the bonfire started.

Instead of grieving over the sixth dead villager, the four remaining Villagers now faced their last night getting ready to fight for survival.

Chapter Three END

Remaining Villagers:

LoneQuincy
Insane
Gladiator AK
Ito le Typhlito

Zai
Gabe
Eli
5th Captain, Flare
B-Frost
Blue Pawno

Villagers, you have 24 hours to discuss and vote for the people you believe are the ones responsible. You may have 2 votes, one for each killer. You may not suspect the dead. The Wolves may vote as Villagers. The two with the highest number of votes will be hanged. Can you sort through the lies and find the truth? - Game Master

Last edited by Awakening on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover
LoneQuincy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 am

Now 100% that teh wolves are Frost and Flare.
You already know why I say Frost. Flare could be teh cauldron of hotter than fire liquid. Also, Flare told me after first chapter that he wouldn't vote for me. After a small chat with Awake, I was told that Awake wanted a tragic hero to kill the accused and die in the next chapter. Now why wouldn't Flare vote for me? Because my death was planned out since the beginning!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 pm

well i think its ZAI and FLEUR......thats all i gotta say.....
Back to top Go down
bfrost
Noob
Noob
bfrost

Female
Number of posts : 29
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 2itk0e8Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Ngyr0n
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum- 0776 4844 4057
Pokemon Heartgold- 3353 4648 1003
Pokemon White- 4341 3682 3790
2Ds- 3325 5883 8453
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 pm

I say Flare and Eli. This may be one of those unexpected endings. I mean, flare hasn't been very active in the story and Eli hasnt done much either. It's just a hunch from all the mystery books I read.
Back to top Go down
Zai
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Well i thought about this long and hard. I'm going to have to say Fluer for one.
The second vote will have to be : \

askdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasasdfsadfasdaf

I' am confident in this because this person has been acting really suspecious and some of the clues fit her, Eli
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer
Gabe

Male
Number of posts : 368
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Mineral_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Rising_BadgeRayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 20px-Mind_Badge
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 pm

FROST AND ELI!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Awakening
Rookie
Awakening

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 am

Voting is now closed.

Back to top Go down
Awakening
Rookie
Awakening

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Chapter Three: And the Winner is...

Zai, Frost, Eli, and Fleur all stood facing off, each being illuminated by the flames of the bonfire. The one they discovered Insane's body in. 

The tension was highest than ever. All of them wanted to live. And that fear that their lives might be taken prompted them to act.

Zai couldn't bare with it anymore and ran.

Frost yelled at Zai telling him to wait until she was tackled by Eli. 

Flare just stood there flabbergasted. 

As Frost fell from the tackle, she used to legs to sweep Eli off balance and caused him to fall down with her.

At the position they were in, Frost kicked Eli in the face.

Then stepped on it. Eli could feel his face bloodying and swelling up. But the relentless attack continued. Frost didn't stop her steps and kicks even after Eli stopped resisting. He just wanted her to stop it.

But she didn't.

With one powerful and angled kick, Fleur, Frost, and Eli heard a loud crack. Eli lost the ability to hear after. And the ability to see, taste, feel, and smell.

Frost's last kick was a strong enough punt to decapitate Eli's head, sending it off into the bonfire. The blood that splattered soon afterward got on Frost's shoe and sock. 

Fleur just stood there, shocked. While Frost had gotten blood on herself, he began to feel faint and pale. 

And so, he began to run. Away from Frost. Of course, getting away from Eli's headless body and Insane's burning one was an afterthought.

Speedy footstep after footstep, he quickly ran through the woods. It was a tough thing to do; trees don't stand out at night. One wrong step could mean crashing.

Avoiding trees was one thing, but moving objects were something else. Fleur crashed into a moving object and fell back in a daze.

It was Zai. 

But it wasn't a friendly face. Zai's look was matching one of an animal protecting itself ferociously. 

Zai took the dizzy Fleur and knocked him against a tree. In a repetitive motion, Fleur didn't struggle anymore. 

So Zai began to get sturdy vines and tied Fleur all over. Especially his neck. He then looked back at Fleur. Then he took over the vine that he had wrapped over Fleur's neck and tossed it over a strong branch. Then, as he watched Quincy do the night before, he pulled.

Fleur went up, as his breathing went down.

And Fleur's neck snapped a few moments after a struggle.

Zai grinned a bit before untying him and carrying him back to the bonfire.

Frost was still waiting there after here fight with Eli. Five coffins joined Insane's remains and Eli's head.

"That took a while." Frost said coldly.

"Sorry, Fleur was tough to keep track of. But he's here." Zai snickered. "I woulda helped with the coffins."

"I was getting bored."

Zai laughed out loud, and then tossed Fleur's body into the flames. He then looked at Eli's dripping body.

"And what about that?" he pointed. Frost giggled.

She picked him up and turned the headless body upside down. Blood took a while to reach the neck, but it did regardless.

Frost then began using it as a giant writing utensil to make one last message.

GOOOODBYE

Chapter 3 END

Remaining Villagers:

Game Result:

Ito: Killed by Frost. His water bottle was poisoned, causing his delayed death after the soccer match.

Ak: Killed by Zai. Pushed off the high scoreboard.

Pawno: Executed after convicted of Ito and Ak's murders. Fell into a boiling cauldron.

Gabe: Executed after convicted of Ito and Ak's murders. Broke his neck after dropping and hitting his neck against the steel floor.

Quincy: Executioner. Killed by Zai. Stabbed to death in his bed.

Insane: Killed by Frost. Killed by poison, then tossed into the funeral's bonfire.

Eli: Killed by Frost. Decapitated after a fierce fight. 

Fleur: Killed by Zai. Repetitively knocked against a tree and hanged.

Zai: ???????

Frost: ???????

Rayquaza Doubt Game 1: Wolf Victory
------------

And there you have it! This was the last chapter of Rayquaza Doubt Game 1. Comments and reactions should be posted in this thread! There will be more games to followed after this one, so please look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin
Ito le Typhlito

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 My_e4_11
Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 pm

oh noez D: well that was fun Razz
Back to top Go down
AK
Elderly
Elderly
AK

Male
Number of posts : 917
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 30px-Basic_Badge
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 am

have to say you 2 did an excellent job, wow brh wolfs made it to the end!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob
Le Fleur

Number of posts : 13
Badges : Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 2itk0e8 Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 40px-Heat_Badge Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Dark_b10
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

What. Did. I. Fucking. Tell. You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2