Rayquaza Forum-Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetaknightXYZ
Rookie
MetaknightXYZ

Male
Number of posts : 51
Friend Code : 4943-3559-6548 black 2 FC https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured is my channel, check out my videos and subscribe ^^

3654-0153-7099 is my white
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 am

the topic is exactly what i mean. so post your f cif u wanna battle me, and i will record it and upload the battle to youtube. my channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/MKWiiHackerChaos?feature=mhee and i have a variety of game videos. minecraft,pokemon,spiral knights,and a portal vid. along with some mario kart wii vids too. i just do this for fun, but i also kidna take it seriously XD. my white fc is 3654-0153-7099

please share my channel with others, i am really unrecognized and i kinda want to change tht Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured
☠Dr Flamedog☠
Professor
☠Dr Flamedog☠

Male
Number of posts : 106
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey I want to battle. But do you mind if its 4th gen? FC-1120 6510 2686
Back to top Go down
MetaknightXYZ
Rookie
MetaknightXYZ

Male
Number of posts : 51
Friend Code : 4943-3559-6548 black 2 FC https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured is my channel, check out my videos and subscribe ^^

3654-0153-7099 is my white
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 pm

ya i dnt do 4th gen... i will battle u with a team i made long time ago XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Metaknightxyz/featured
Don't listen to me
Rookie
Don't listen to me

Male
Number of posts : 100
Friend Code : 4th Gen. 2709 7887 1544
Registration date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Illbattle you too
Back to top Go down
EpicWhiskers
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Friend Code : 0390 5020 7907
Registration date : 2012-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Ill Battle you!

I have a really good team

pokemon black fc :0390 5020 7907
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!   Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for opponents for wifi battles ou,uber, single, and rotation so i can record and upload to youtube!!
Page 1 of 1